RPG [ 銘菓!エンゼルまんじゅう ] 破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418

Demo:

Info: This is a new game from the dev Angelmanjyu. The art in there games are very well done and the games they do are usually done very well. I think the game will be coming out some time next year. I believe the nun is the main character.

Release Date: Late February

Dev Site: -
Dlsite:

Last edited by a moderator:

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Game From Angelmanjyu

Angelmanjyu games NEVER disappoint. Been forever since the last one came out, so totally excited about this news.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's with that Bob the Builder dude...

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo is out

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 破戒シスター / Breaking Sister RJ193418

Is that Mickey Mouse in black face?

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I love this circle. Valkyries and Crusaders were two of my favorite HRPGs when I first started playing. I'll be picking this up for sure.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

never heard this circle before (thanks to this thread)... a very very unique art, i'm stunned :eek:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So.. what is this game like?

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game play wise its an rpg game that is almost exactly like his previous games. So if you played his older games you should have a general idea of what its like.
story wise this seems like its based on the Castlevania series. Dracula awakens and a dependant of the vampire slayer family goes to slay him only to fail at the start. the main hero is the short guy while the main heroin is the sister. from what i can tell from the demo apparently there is a prophecy short guy and the sister will be the ones to slay Dracula and to do this they need to empower the sister by going to places and finding 5 heroes to accompany them.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game play wise its an rpg game that is almost exactly like his previous games. So if you played his older games you should have a general idea of what its like.
story wise this seems like its based on the Castlevania series. Dracula awakens and a dependant of the vampire slayer family goes to slay him only to fail at the start. the main hero is the short guy while the main heroin is the sister. from what i can tell from the demo apparently there is a prophecy short guy and the sister will be the ones to slay Dracula and to do this they need to empower the sister by going to places and finding 5 heroes to accompany them.
I haven't played his previous games.

So its basically a standard RPG with collect HCGs at locations?

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not actually too sure yet but game play wise its standard rpg but I'm not too sure the cg. the previous game had a base were you can get close to girls and collect cg but i haven't gotten any cg outside of the story for the demo of this game yet.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Release date is 2-25. Will be out Friday night.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

look the words next to the ugly thing on that img says "holy Unko". Aka HOLY SHIT

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so... they put a reference of "The Spanish Inquisition" uh well i shure didn't expect that

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oi geez, the puns are strong here :eek:

Artist certainly has a unique art sense, wonder if one of their team studied overseas...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't get it, is this a game about a nun or a midget in black face?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't get it, is this a game about a nun or a midget in black face?
Both.

Bob (the little dude) is the protagonist. He's an engineer who gets roped into helping a nyphomaniac nun, Mariel, into saving the world. Her idea of praying to God involves masturbation. Mariel has to undergo trials in order to receive the necessary power to save the world. The first trial involves an inquisition style interrogation of her sins, and for not confessing to being a pervert, Gods Dildo of Divine Punishment is used on her.

Not making any of that up.

From the demo it seems this is trying for the funny H-game type, and it looks like it's fairly linear with H-scenes in. So not for everyone, but I suspect there is a fair amount of fun to be had with it.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Both.

Bob (the little dude) is the protagonist. He's an engineer who gets roped into helping a nyphomaniac nun, Mariel, into saving the world. Her idea of praying to God involves masturbation. Mariel has to undergo trials in order to receive the necessary power to save the world. The first trial involves an inquisition style interrogation of her sins, and for not confessing to being a pervert, Gods Dildo of Divine Punishment is used on her.

Not making any of that up.

From the demo it seems this is trying for the funny H-game type, and it looks like it's fairly linear with H-scenes in. So not for everyone, but I suspect there is a fair amount of fun to be had with it.
His games tend to have a lot of comedy. If you haven't played any of the others I highly recommend you do so.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i beat the inquisition, none of my attacks lower their hp

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Never played the game, but have you tried waiting, guarding, or setting a counterattack if the game has one.

Because no one "expects" the spanish inquisition!

Status
Not open for further replies.