What's new

ACT [中スキピオ] 美少女戦士ベルアク

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

the basic sprites is taken from Sailor Moon Arcade game. The H-animation is the only original stuff i think?
yeah.. i mean his h-animation is similar to the person I am thinking of..the whole ryona bear hug / choking thing as well as the way he does H positions. sorry if im not being clear!

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mm, seems like nobody mentioned it so far so I might as well do it.

I was reading the maker's pixiv comments trying to find a way to make it full screen, although I didn't find a solution to that problem, I saw another info that's interesting.

Holding both "M" and "A" on the character selection screen brings up Maki from street fighter as a playable fifth character

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

shift button lets your character run as well and lets you do dash attacks btw. And...is there a way to revive allies?

EDIT: Also, numberpad keys revives members who are downed.
Or click on their pics (they must not be raped at that time)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So i clicked the link and it open a new page with a new link, i clicked the new link and it open another page, and repeat ...

after a while i finally got a file downloaded, the file name is 美少女戦士ベルアク.zip. Is this the game file? or did i download the wrong file?
That's kinda how ufxc works. You have to brute force it through captchas and lots of waiting because the site regulates waiting and downloads.

It's hell to get through some times, especially whenever a new version of Hounds of the Blade comes out....

The only real plus side to the site is the actual file almost never gets taken down.

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lesson number one of this game: never go alone. This game is just plain cheap, as well as buggy. If you get caught against the edge of the screen, you'll be stunlocked forever in death state-- and sometimes you can't even revive if the person stunlocking you has an animation that doesn't allow any time for it.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lesson number one of this game: never go alone. This game is just plain cheap, as well as buggy. If you get caught against the edge of the screen, you'll be stunlocked forever in death state-- and sometimes you can't even revive if the person stunlocking you has an animation that doesn't allow any time for it.
its called the buddy system. it would be nice if there was a little more area to fight in and something done about off screen enemies.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah. imo characters should bounce off the walls to prevent them from being stunlocked in corners or knocked off screen

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Seems like it might be decent later, but it's a bit unplayable right now.

E

erobotan

I'm still in stage one, my complaint is that huge tower lol, can't see the H-animation several times because of it
That's kinda how ufxc works. You have to brute force it through captchas and lots of waiting because the site regulates waiting and downloads.

It's hell to get through some times, especially whenever a new version of Hounds of the Blade comes out....

The only real plus side to the site is the actual file almost never gets taken down.
i see ^^. At least it's actually work & gives legit download lol. I've visit sites like this where it's just circling around without giving any download link .. or give us tons of fake links along with 1 working link & we have to guess which is the real one XD
yeah.. i mean his h-animation is similar to the person I am thinking of..the whole ryona bear hug / choking thing as well as the way he does H positions. sorry if im not being clear!
don't worry, sorry for the misunderstanding too!

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anything past the crowbar clown boss? Ended up quitting before I took him out.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything past the crowbar clown boss? Ended up quitting before I took him out.
Nope, you went back to character select screen but with 1 additional character (don't know the name, it's blonde pony tailed girl)

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on blog.

edit: I'd hoped he added something new, but it seeems he just cleaned up the sprites a little. You can also start a game without selecting a girl and watch the AI suck.

Last edited:

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update on blog.

edit: I'd hoped he added something new, but it seeems he just cleaned up the sprites a little. You can also start a game without selecting a girl and watch the AI suck.
What's the link to his blog?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, how do I even play this? It feels like I don't have control of Sailor Venus. I clicked on her and then stage starts and then she start moving with out my prompt at all.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uh, how do I even play this? It feels like I don't have control of Sailor Venus. I clicked on her and then stage starts and then she start moving with out my prompt at all.
After selecting their picture(to choose what characters you want in your team) you have to select which character you want to control by selecting one of the sprites of the chosen characters via left and right arrow keys.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After selecting their picture(to choose what characters you want in your team) you have to select which character you want to control by selecting one of the sprites of the chosen characters via left and right arrow keys.
D'oh! Thanks. And now that I tried it out, this game basically is.... run to the edge of battlefield and spam punches there! Obliterating entire groups of enemies before they can even start their attacks on you with those ladies wielding daggers occasionally breaking through the attack spam lol. I picked that technique up from three other sailor girls who I set to AI.

Edit: This game made me want to see all of sailor girl's transformation scenes again. So I watched them again XD

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the link to his blog?
I'm interested in knowing, as well. I'm failing over here and haven't found anything past his pixiv and that hasn't been updated since Oct. 25th.

It's also interesting to look at his earlier screenshots and seeing a partially undressed Mai Shiranui in the game, although she's not actually in the demo he's released (and I'd love to see some level of nudity in this). It also looks like there was a period where there were no updates for over two years, at least going by the pixiv gallery. Hopefully this doesn't mean that updates are going to be rare, though I couldn't blame him if it's something that's going to be free.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm interested in knowing, as well. I'm failing over here and haven't found anything past his pixiv and that hasn't been updated since Oct. 25th.

It's also interesting to look at his earlier screenshots and seeing a partially undressed Mai Shiranui in the game, although she's not actually in the demo he's released (and I'd love to see some level of nudity in this). It also looks like there was a period where there were no updates for over two years, at least going by the pixiv gallery. Hopefully this doesn't mean that updates are going to be rare, though I couldn't blame him if it's something that's going to be free.
Hold 'm' and 'a' on your keyboard to unlock mai shirainui at the character screen.

You already can start a game without selecting a girl for the game version in the post at oct 25th. There probably hasn't been a update? And yeah.. looks like this game's more of his hobby and he isn't feeling rushed to finish or add more content to it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hold 'm' and 'a' on your keyboard to unlock mai shirainui at the character screen.

You already can start a game without selecting a girl for the game version in the post at oct 25th. There probably hasn't been a update? And yeah.. looks like this game's more of his hobby and he isn't feeling rushed to finish or add more content to it.
That's actually not Mai, that's Maki (at least that's what an earlier post said her name was).