What's new

ACT [中スキピオ] 美少女戦士ベルアク

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

hmm he/she said they plan to update the game and he/she says they plan to add the "star" as well.

so we can assume that means sailor moon right? there might be more than 1 unique enemy (they might be posted one at a time... I don't know) one seems to be a slime girl another might be some mage or something (cant tell if hypnosis or mind control).

is this game still a side project of the artist? because from what he/she says they plan to update the game quite a bit.
Sailor Venus will be always the star to me.

E

erobotan

hmm he/she said they plan to update the game and he/she says they plan to add the "star" as well.

so we can assume that means sailor moon right? there might be more than 1 unique enemy (they might be posted one at a time... I don't know) one seems to be a slime girl another might be some mage or something (cant tell if hypnosis or mind control).

is this game still a side project of the artist? because from what he/she says they plan to update the game quite a bit.
I don't really follow Sailor moon history, but I think Sailor Star is Venus with eyemask?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same, and in the arcade game she get the most panty shot & sexy pose <3

seems i've been wrong for ages lol
XD well to be fair, I only knew because I watched bit of anime when it used to air on tv and read like first six volumes of the manga long time ago. And then just abandoned the series. Wasn't that compelling as Escaflowne.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His update seems pretty much done from the pics he posted yet he is not uploading it and I'm here dying to play it.
I think I've never been more hyped about a game's update before.

E

erobotan

XD well to be fair, I only knew because I watched bit of anime when it used to air on tv and read like first six volumes of the manga long time ago. And then just abandoned the series. Wasn't that compelling as Escaflowne.
I only read wikia a bit & hear my friend's story about it lol. I can't bring myself to watch it considering how looooong it is.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't really follow Sailor moon history, but I think Sailor Star is Venus with eyemask?
Venus with eyemask is Sailor V, also a manga prequel before Sailor Moon. Chronologically, Venus is the first Sailor Soldier, following Moon, Mars, Mercury, and lastly Jupiter. Venus also made appearance as V (doning the mask again), which is idolized by Moon.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The DIC dub really dicked the series.
I don't mean the voice acting was bad, I mean they chopped the plot up and fed it into a grinder.

The original jap version was far more tolerable, not something I'm likely to ever rewatch again though.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it was my 1st anime that got me hooked on the stuff. I watched it up to I think after the sailor Saturn part and I remember there were like circus style enemy's? think after that I just couldn't understand it any more.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember it as my "Get home from school, have a fap" show, and thats about the only thing I remember from it aside for wishing chibi moon would get rapesloded by the Overfiend.

E

erobotan

Venus with eyemask is Sailor V, also a manga prequel before Sailor Moon. Chronologically, Venus is the first Sailor Soldier, following Moon, Mars, Mercury, and lastly Jupiter. Venus also made appearance as V (doning the mask again), which is idolized by Moon.
Ooooh, now mystery solved!! Seems i confuse her with sailor star lol

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The DIC dub really dicked the series.
I don't mean the voice acting was bad, I mean they chopped the plot up and fed it into a grinder.

The original jap version was far more tolerable, not something I'm likely to ever rewatch again though.
I have no idea about that, I remember first five or six episodes were aired and then it promptly ended right there. I was so pissed at that point, it made me quit tv for good.

But the one I bought/watched til completion is this.

Thought it was pretty good.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry to bump this with no new news but can anyone id that other female character that's on the ground near the boss and how to revive maki XD?

also since I didn't pay attention last time I didn't notice maki was getting raped before your team arrives (I had my volume turned slightly up this time... hey don't look at me like that lol)

so going by that he/she might also be planning something like a rescue system (you can also unlock maki by surviving the boss.. but why would you go the hard way)?

....also thunder thighs was also there that's very interesting lol

Dave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Judging from the outfit, that's likely Chun-Li.

Reviving Maki is a little tricky, but doable, you need to click the tiny "_" icon that is replacing her portrait for some reason.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure when he referred to 'thunder-thighs' he meant chun-li :)

IIRC the person there is a blonde from KOF:

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since there's no news anyway I could answer aswell: You can revive the characters with the keypad numbers from 1 to 5.