Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

Wow sweet! just what I was hoping for.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That full nude girls is a nice surprise.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i hope it have several more animations than usual games =3, lately action games are appealing in a really depressing way and more if it had much time in development

i practically cryed with the last 3 wish were announced since 2013 n 2014 and only had horrible gameplay and nothing more than 5 animations T_T

E

erobotan

nice to see their clothes can get torn off <3

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

nice to see their clothes can get torn off <3
I don't think that's the case. They are likely to be just naked from the start since he did say naked/nude mode. I commented to him about something like that and it looks like he might do tearing of clothes later.

Untitled.jpg

E

erobotan

I don't think that's the case. They are likely to be just naked from the start since he did say naked/nude mode. I commented to him about something like that and it looks like he might do tearing of clothes later.

View attachment 21294
So this is not "fully clothed and after taking some damage they're become fully nude"? Too bad, it's should be easy to implement if he already implement the nude sprites

from that picture, is he going to make them wear torn clothing in future update? That's even more difficult right? Or did he mean something along what i wrote in previous paragraph?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this is not "fully clothed and after taking some damage they're become fully nude"? Too bad, it's should be easy to implement if he already implement the nude sprites

from that picture, is he going to make them wear torn clothing in future update? That's even more difficult right? Or did he mean something along what i wrote in previous paragraph?
Oh, just so we're clear, the person with the comment(that says, "Yes") at the top of my picture is the one who's making the game. The one on the bottom is me and the maker's comment is a reply to my comment. The case is the same for the other person who has their comment between us(that meaning that it is also a reply to my comment). Since the maker only replied with a "Yes" all I know is that he might do a system of clothing damage.

E

erobotan

Oh, just so we're clear, the person with the comment(that says, "Yes") at the top of my picture is the one who's making the game. The one on the bottom is me and the maker's comment is a reply to my comment. The case is the same for the other person who has their comment between us(that meaning that it is also a reply to my comment). Since the maker only replied with a "Yes" all I know is that he might do a system of clothing damage.
I see! that's clear now, thanks :D !

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The author posted a new picture on his pixiv which seems to show being able to use up to 5 characters in-game and a ryona attack which smashes the top half of the girl underground.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad to see this isn't dead. I've actually been checking it nearly every day, but was starting to think the author had given up. Hoping this means we're close to an updated demo that has the nude models he showed a few months ago.

And upon closer inspection, he included a download link to a video of the new content in action, which, while not a demo, is much better than nothing.

Last edited:

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad to see this isn't dead. I've actually been checking it nearly every day, but was starting to think the author had given up. Hoping this means we're close to an updated demo that has the nude models he showed a few months ago.

And upon closer inspection, he included a download link to a video of the new content in action, which, while not a demo, is much better than nothing.
Idem

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is a new update. Don't know what exactly is added but I can tell you, from play testing the demo, that there are 3 different stages(one includes a free stage where you pick any enemy to fight with). You can seem to lose clothes which I found out from getting drained by the slime girl(don't know if there are other ways to lose clothes).

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, I was just about to post the update too :D

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally! Great to hear there's an update. Seems that I check it nearly every day, but when I finally forget to stop by for a few days, he adds something. Guess I should forget more often, huh?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh good, he's finally added a proper full screen mode (alt enter)

Overalls guy can strip too, doesn't look like he'll do it until after smashing their hymen first.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

theres a new illustration on the pixiv page... adding a mai shiranui char in the game.

Also comments mentioning about the sailor girl starting with school uniforms instead of their battle outfits now

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that Mai character you're talking about is the one you can unlock by pressing M+A on the character select screen.

Also, bit of a gripe even though this is turning out pretty good, there seems to be a glitch where after a banging one of the girls for a while, the enemies just walk off the side of the screen and never seem to return.