What's new

ACT [中スキピオ] 美少女戦士ベルアク

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

I'm pretty sure that Mai character you're talking about is the one you can unlock by pressing M+A on the character select screen.
No, he really means Shiranui Mai from KoF. There's a screenshot of her in the game, along with a -erm, revealing background picture of Sakura from SF.

Hopefully you have a pixiv account.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that Mai character you're talking about is the one you can unlock by pressing M+A on the character select screen.

Also, bit of a gripe even though this is turning out pretty good, there seems to be a glitch where after a banging one of the girls for a while, the enemies just walk off the side of the screen and never seem to return.
Diffrent character, the Mai from KOF has black hair, the Maki from Final Fight is the blonde girl that is in currently

mgs2master2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ran into a funny bug. I went through the woman's stage and when i got to the final level, Maki just walked off the screen and there was no way to respawn her in. In addition, once I beat the final boss in that level, the game just sits there so I had to reboot

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Virus scanner is acting all crazy and says the download file of this game has a virus/spyware. Did anyone else catch this? or is it safe to download?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

My Virus scanner is acting all crazy and says the download file of this game has a virus/spyware. Did anyone else catch this? or is it safe to download?
It is safe.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Your AV is probably just giving a false positive since it's an EXE file that it doesn't recognize.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

This game is pretty rough round the edges, but the overall concept is something I wish more H-games tried. By which I mean having a full party of allied characters accompanying you, and being able to try and save them and such. If there's a phrase for it I don't know it, but there should be one. "Party Peril" or something along those lines. Scrolling beat-em-ups like this work well for it, and RPG games can too, but it's surprising how many RPG games still just dump you with only a sole protagonist.

The Sailor game itself needs a lot of work, but was still enjoyable. Needs to work out those awkward edge of screen problems, polish up the combat a bit better, and improve the H-mechanics a little. H content coming almost solely at knockout is always a bit dull, and trying to free your friends from rape seems to be hit and miss at present. Sometimes you can knock them off no problem, and other times you can't hit or interrupt them at all. Game has some potential though.

I just love those moments trying to protect or save a team mate that's in trouble. More games need that.

Seemed perfectly safe for me. Running Norton by any chance? '-'

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the link on the first page the latest link? if not? where can i find it?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

is the link on the first page the latest link? if not? where can i find it?
I think the link bellow the image here is the latest one.

Or that's the one I used at least. I didn't manage to find the link to his Twitter that people have mentioned, so I don't know if there is anything more up to date linked from there.

If we have any reliable go-to location to check for the latest demos, that would be good to get an edit for on the OP, or at least highlighted somewhere on the front page.

guitardemonxx

Reputation score

i hate to be the one to ask, but how do you control any of the characters? They all seem to be moving randomly on their own, if at all, and I can't do a damn thing to move any of them as a player character.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

i hate to be the one to ask, but how do you control any of the characters? They all seem to be moving randomly on their own, if at all, and I can't do a damn thing to move any of them as a player character.
That confused me for the first two attempts. After selecting which characters will go in with the mouse, you then need to select which one you will play as with the left/right arrow keys. You can also set their level from 1 to 8 with up and down (not sure how much it effects). By default the character selection is on the empty spectator space, which is what you ended up in.

The weird mix between mouse and keyboard UI, without any visible selection at first, is pretty awkward.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. so can someone guide me how to play? also is there any other playable heroine besides them? also... is there any button to like fall over or something or this game like pure ryona? cause i know its ryona game but still...

Xyreos

Reputation score

So... how do you control the free battle mode? I can't choose any enemy.
Yes, there is that two arrows up and click, but how do I activate it?

EDIT: nevermind, found out I had to use the mouse. Pretty confusing, anyway.

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Update, but it's video only for now, about new finisher?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update, but it's video only for now, about new finisher?
That update's actually been there for three weeks, but I figured that's the one you were talking about since it'd be a shock to see another one so quickly. I wasn't too interested in it since it looked like the enemy takes the girl away and all you get to see is them holding their defeated body upside down after the deed is done. Not much fun in my book.

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has potential but it's really confusing to understand the controls.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly do you find the "video only" content you're speaking of?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That update's actually been there for three weeks, but I figured that's the one you were talking about since it'd be a shock to see another one so quickly. I wasn't too interested in it since it looked like the enemy takes the girl away and all you get to see is them holding their defeated body upside down after the deed is done. Not much fun in my book.
And strangling them too, sometimes.