Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

Originally posted by Unknown Squid View Post
    That confused me for the first two attempts. After selecting which characters will go in with the mouse, you then need to select which one you will play as with the left/right arrow keys. You can also set their level from 1 to 8 with up and down (not sure how much it effects). By default the character selection is on the empty spectator space, which is what you ended up in.

The weird mix between mouse and keyboard UI, without any visible selection at first, is pretty awkward.
    thank you. I was also getting confused.
    What is a man? I miserable pile of secrets!

Comment

Does anyone know what the option immediately after character selection is supposed to be?

Comment

Marking the upper option with an 'X' disables some of the grunts from raping the heroines. They still can use their ryona moves. Marking the lower option disables the red-haired futa from ramming the sailor scouts head-first into the ground. I'm not exactly sure if she still uses the move or not, but nobody gets stuck in the floor then.

Comment

you lied to me.
          we are the unwanted....the unknown....and the unseen. it is best not to know who we are. you will both live longer and live happier without us. but we will always be there in the shadows. performing our own sense of justice. practicing what we believe is right. and ridding the world of the blasphemous....we are the unwanted....we are the unseen....we are the unknown.

Comment

I think this is a new update
            http://ww10.puny.jp/uploader/download/1476968328.zip
            But i canīt find the pasword. any ideas?

Comment

and where did you find what ever that is? cause there is nothing on the pixiv and that isn't the same uploader they been useing.
              One, Two, Three what should I do?
              Get Fucked up and Fuck up you!!!

Comment

In the shame pixie page
                Here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=37428720
                But is true i think the link is offline And ... sorry
                Last edited by eldir; 20th October 2016, 15:05.

Comment

Originally posted by eldir View Post
                  I think this is a new update
                  http://ww10.puny.jp/uploader/download/1476968328.zip
                  But i canīt find the pasword. any ideas?
                  It's the old one...

7/2013.
                  Darkness is the absence of light

Comment

Hey, since nobody mentioned it, I thought I would bump this topic with some info. Besides being drained by the slime girls, their normal attack will also take off your clothes.

Also, that red haired girl who suplexes you is actually futa or herm or whatever and she will do different H-animations with each girl after they are defeated.

I'm surprised they used the slime girls from the arcade game who drain you with their arms because the ones from the SNES game stretch their boobs out to squeeze you instead.
                    FA Page (Where edits will be)
                    Mugen Edits Page

Comment

Sorry for bump without news, but upon pressing every single key in the game i noticed the screen flashes white with 'h' key, anyone knows what this does?
                      Last edited by derakino999; 19th December 2016, 07:23.
                      My profile pic is from "Duel Saviour"

Comment

Originally posted by derakino999 View Post
                        Sorry for bump without news, but upon pressing every single key in the game i noticed the screen flashes white with 'h' key, anyone knows what this does?
                        To choose which character you want to play?

Edit: NVM, misread your question
                        Darkness is the absence of light

Comment

I know this guy hasn't updated in forever, but does anybody have a working link to the latest copy of the game? I only could find the first release he did, and clothes are sadly permanent in that one.

Comment

The link in the dev's pixiv still works.

https://www.axfc.net/u/3684646.zip

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that Sailor Jupiter doesn't have any sex moans?
                              My avatar is from Viper RSR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMe View Post
                                Has anyone else noticed that Sailor Jupiter doesn't have any sex moans?
                                I found this the other day thanks to the bump, and I did notice that when I tried it out. Was rather annoying.

I have a question as well though, which is how do you actually trigger the red-head who suplexes you to fuck you after losing? I would have no idea that she was a futa and suposedly had h-moves if I hadn't read through the whole thread, as she never once tried used them when I tested all the enemies in the free battle, and I tested it for a while to be sure. Did I just have supremely bad luck on the randomization of which move she uses, or did I miss a trigger of some kind?

Comment

Working...
                                X