What's new

ACT [中スキピオ] 美少女戦士ベルアク

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

That confused me for the first two attempts. After selecting which characters will go in with the mouse, you then need to select which one you will play as with the left/right arrow keys. You can also set their level from 1 to 8 with up and down (not sure how much it effects). By default the character selection is on the empty spectator space, which is what you ended up in.

The weird mix between mouse and keyboard UI, without any visible selection at first, is pretty awkward.
thank you. I was also getting confused.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the option immediately after character selection is supposed to be?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Marking the upper option with an 'X' disables some of the grunts from raping the heroines. They still can use their ryona moves. Marking the lower option disables the red-haired futa from ramming the sailor scouts head-first into the ground. I'm not exactly sure if she still uses the move or not, but nobody gets stuck in the floor then.

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think this is a new update

But i can´t find the pasword. any ideas?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and where did you find what ever that is? cause there is nothing on the pixiv and that isn't the same uploader they been useing.

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the shame pixie page
Here:
But is true i think the link is offline And ... sorry

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this is a new update

But i can´t find the pasword. any ideas?
It's the old one...

7/2013.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, since nobody mentioned it, I thought I would bump this topic with some info. Besides being drained by the slime girls, their normal attack will also take off your clothes.

Also, that red haired girl who suplexes you is actually futa or herm or whatever and she will do different H-animations with each girl after they are defeated.

I'm surprised they used the slime girls from the arcade game who drain you with their arms because the ones from the SNES game stretch their boobs out to squeeze you instead.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for bump without news, but upon pressing every single key in the game i noticed the screen flashes white with 'h' key, anyone knows what this does?

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for bump without news, but upon pressing every single key in the game i noticed the screen flashes white with 'h' key, anyone knows what this does?
To choose which character you want to play?

Edit: NVM, misread your question

Drewmeister11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this guy hasn't updated in forever, but does anybody have a working link to the latest copy of the game? I only could find the first release he did, and clothes are sadly permanent in that one.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link in the dev's pixiv still works.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone else noticed that Sailor Jupiter doesn't have any sex moans?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else noticed that Sailor Jupiter doesn't have any sex moans?
I found this the other day thanks to the bump, and I did notice that when I tried it out. Was rather annoying.

I have a question as well though, which is how do you actually trigger the red-head who suplexes you to fuck you after losing? I would have no idea that she was a futa and suposedly had h-moves if I hadn't read through the whole thread, as she never once tried used them when I tested all the enemies in the free battle, and I tested it for a while to be sure. Did I just have supremely bad luck on the randomization of which move she uses, or did I miss a trigger of some kind?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found this the other day thanks to the bump, and I did notice that when I tried it out. Was rather annoying.

I have a question as well though, which is how do you actually trigger the red-head who suplexes you to fuck you after losing? I would have no idea that she was a futa and suposedly had h-moves if I hadn't read through the whole thread, as she never once tried used them when I tested all the enemies in the free battle, and I tested it for a while to be sure. Did I just have supremely bad luck on the randomization of which move she uses, or did I miss a trigger of some kind?
If I remember right, you're supposed to pick the graphic where Shermie puts your head into concrete instead of man fucking girl. Only then Shermie will screw your Sailor Girls. I don't know why but that's how it works.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember right, you're supposed to pick the graphic where Shermie puts your head into concrete instead of man fucking girl. Only then Shermie will screw your Sailor Girls. I don't know why but that's how it works.
Not in the 'free' mode, it's just a random chance she either fucks you or pounds you into the ground.

I found it kind of annoying because she never just walks back and forth to trigger the fucking (she has to be standed on top of the girl to do it btw) So it takes moving the camera to move the bodies to manipulate her AI.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not in the 'free' mode, it's just a random chance she either fucks you or pounds you into the ground.

I found it kind of annoying because she never just walks back and forth to trigger the fucking (she has to be standed on top of the girl to do it btw) So it takes moving the camera to move the bodies to manipulate her AI.
It works better in arena, you can spawn multiple and then they will do that. Like you say they can get stuck in a loop as they need to be standing right over you to trigger the H-move. Otherwise they just pick you up and fling you into the air.

By the way there is an additional move though if you disable futa if you want to see both.

As another note, I presume this game is dead? He was actively updating his pivix and has now been silent for a very long time. I wonder what happened.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing he meant disable H-moves, which you do by marking the guy fucking the girl option before you start the game with an X.