What's new

ACT [中スキピオ] 美少女戦士ベルアク

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a beat 'em up.
You click on the icons of the sailors you want to appear in battle, click again to make them not appear, only those who have transformed in their sailor senshi outfit will fight.
If you highlight their icons press the up and down keys to increase or decrease their AI level.
Maki from Final Fight is a secret character that appears if you hold M then press A on your keyboard.
If you keep a character highlighted you will control her, or you can let everyone be controlled by the AI.
Once you're done press enter.
In the next screen you can toggle on and off ero attacks and ryona attacks. X means the enemies won't go for those types of attacks, O means they will.

There are 3 modes, the first two are stages and the free mode just lets you summon any enemy type you want.

In combat some enemies can grab you if you get too close to them and some can pick you up when you're knocked down. This can result in a nasty lock if you're playing solo.
Once the health of a character reaches zero, assuming you have ero attacks enabled, the enemies who have them have a chance to go for them, the first rape scene showing a struggle to penetrate indicating they get deflowered, this looks very similar to horuakuti's mugen characters, i'm certain he took the idea from here. After that first penetration there's no initial struggle anymore on consecutive sex scenes.

Controls are
z is an attack that hits both sides and costs life, but sometimes it's invul and sometimes it's not
x is attack
c jump
hold shift to run, can do a running attack
h makes the screen flash white and i have no fucking idea what the fuck this even does
p pause
there's infinite lives and you can revive the sailors if they're not being grabbed by clicking on their icons
when the lifebar icon starts flashing you can do a super with A+Z keys

author website:
he has not posted in years, sadly

DL Link:

Mod edit - Dead link removed

Found it here

The sprite is taken from... the arcade Sailor Moon, I think?

Z for super attack
X normal attack
C jump

click the face to choose character, arrow keys to select and determine their level (1-8)

Last edited by a moderator:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

Interesting! I always thought that there hasn't been any decent sailor moon side-scroller games with ryona-hentai elements in it. I came across a few but those were pretty lacking in graphics. This one looks really decent

So is there a full screen available? I tested the game and the screen's pretty small to me.

Also, how do I control the characters? They seems to move automatically and I seems to only be able to control the camera movement for left and right.
Edited: Okay I was dumb xD I just figured it out. After selecting the characters to be put on stage I have to use left/right arrow button to select a character I can control.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope this gets done soon. With full-screen.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

shift button lets your character run as well and lets you do dash attacks btw. And...is there a way to revive allies?

EDIT: Also, numberpad keys revives members who are downed.

Last edited:

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really hard to get the enemies to H you in this game.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only way to get H ed is when u lose all ur hp.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found a rare instance where Sailor Mars(the one I am playing) got raped even though she had around 30% hp left. After the rape her hp went to 0. The only problem I have with this game is how the enemies can go off screen. Untitled.jpg In this pic, 3 of the Sailors are chasing an enemy who went off screen and can't come back in. I also went off screen and am not able to go back in which is why Mars can't be seen. In my opinion I wish there was nudity(especially showing when the characters get raped).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice find! The game is still in development so expect it to be unpolished and lacking in content. I'm glad this game has sexual content too, not that I dislike ryona anyway.

On a side note: you ever notice how in most Sailor Moon H doujin games they exclude Usagi? I wonder why... I hope this creator adds her at some point.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

as far i know ppl hates her so bad that doesnt even lift interest
maybe you are ones of the little exceptions XD

anyway is a shame just 2 enemies with animation
also boss battle is impossible to win UNLESS you press Tab and instant win XD
once win you unlock Maki as a player yet once you close the game dissapear

E

erobotan

So i clicked the link and it open a new page with a new link, i clicked the new link and it open another page, and repeat ...

after a while i finally got a file downloaded, the file name is 美少女戦士ベルアク.zip. Is this the game file? or did i download the wrong file?

as far i know ppl hates her so bad that doesnt even lift interest
maybe you are ones of the little exceptions XD

anyway is a shame just 2 enemies with animation
also boss battle is impossible to win UNLESS you press Tab and instant win XD
once win you unlock Maki as a player yet once you close the game dissapear
Why japanese people hate her? I didn't watch the shows because it's too long ^^;

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So i clicked the link and it open a new page with a new link, i clicked the new link and it open another page, and repeat ...

after a while i finally got a file downloaded, the file name is 美少女戦士ベルアク.zip. Is this the game file? or did i download the wrong file?

Why japanese people hate her? I didn't watch the shows because it's too long ^^;
Correct, that is the right link.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It might be because she got married and had a kid, thereby crushing the hearts of the young otakus. Just speculation, Mars and Mercury have the largest amount of fans and they get boyfriends at some point in the show I believe. It's been 17 years since then so I'm a little rusty.

Still though, these devs might as well just call it Sailor Planets if they aren't going to add Moon... ah well. I'll take my cup of salt for today.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This certainly uses the arcade sailor moon game sprites. Along with what looks like a few final fight games from the looks of the enemies.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

So what kind of Ryona are we talk'n here? The punch-ow kind of Ryona or the slice-now-she's-in-half kind of Ryona?

What I'm saying is, on a scale from Kyrieru to StudioS how Ryona is this game exactly?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So what kind of Ryona are we talk'n here? The punch-ow kind of Ryona or the slice-now-she's-in-half kind of Ryona?

What I'm saying is, on a scale from Kyrieru to StudioS how Ryona is this game exactly?
The most extreme so far is the boss using his crowbar to toss the girls around after sticking it into their crotch. Some guys use strangling moves and another with a taser to electrocute too but there's no blood, bruises or bones breaking shown so it's soft ryona.

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

The most extreme so far is the boss using his crowbar to toss the girls around after sticking it into their crotch. Some guys use strangling moves and another with a taser to electrocute too but there's no blood, bruises or bones breaking shown so it's soft ryona.
Ah, good to know. I suppose I'll give it a shot then.

Last edited:
E

erobotan

Also, how do I control the characters? They seems to move automatically and I seems to only be able to control the camera movement for left and right.
Edited: Okay I was dumb xD I just figured it out. After selecting the characters to be put on stage I have to use left/right arrow button to select a character I can control.
I had this problem too lol, they should not involve a mouse in screen selection input, that's just confuse people XD! thanks for posting the solution

It might be because she got married and had a kid, thereby crushing the hearts of the young otakus. Just speculation, Mars and Mercury have the largest amount of fans and they get boyfriends at some point in the show I believe. It's been 17 years since then so I'm a little rusty.

Still though, these devs might as well just call it Sailor Planets if they aren't going to add Moon... ah well. I'll take my cup of salt for today.
that makes sense, from what i recall bishonen is not too well received among boys in that era. Maybe if her boyfriend looks and act like Shintaro from Hokuto no Ken then otaku fans will be less critical about her.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh joy in its simplicity, sure better graphics/3D are nice but this sNes style art with gameplay that feels like its a old game is perfect. plus Ai helpers that get raped with you this is all I want from a H-game any more. I'll be playing this demo more then most full games.

oh and if you didn't think of it to make the screen bigger just drop you rez to 800X600

Last edited:

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On a side note: you ever notice how in most Sailor Moon H doujin games they exclude Usagi? I wonder why... I hope this creator adds her at some point.
Believe me when I say you don't want her in the game. I get a feeling part of the reason why she isn't in is because she wails like a fucking banshee in her source game to the point where it is unpleasant. Granted he could swap sound files, but I know that's what stopped me and a few others from trying to sprite stuff for her in MUGEN.

its pretty light, there is some Studio S kinda stuff in this (namely them peeing themselves).

The spriting style of this guy is pretty much identical to someone else I saw on pixiv who went quiet for years and also had a thing for maki, so im guessing this is his new acct.

Last edited:
E

erobotan

Believe me when I say you don't want her in the game. I get a feeling part of the reason why she isn't in is because she wails like a fucking banshee in this games source to the point where it is painful. Granted he could swap her sound files, but I know that's what stopped me from trying to sprite stuff for her in MUGEN
i can understand that reason if the dev is a westerner

but the dev of this game most likely asian who usually have no problem with this kind of voice.
its pretty light, there is some Studio S kinda stuff in this (namely them peeing themselves).

The spriting style of this guy is pretty much identical to someone else I saw on pixiv who went quiet for years, so im guessing this is his new acct.
the basic sprites is taken from Sailor Moon Arcade game. The H-animation is the only original stuff i think?