What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Seems like there was an update on dlsite today. Someone knew what exactly was updated?
Update log:
2017/9/10 -ver2.0.β-b
ティラノスクリプト本体のアップデート。
靴下の種類追加
着替え中の靴下表示をわかりやすく改善。
お仕事シーンのイラストを書き直し、全髪型を反映可能に。
ナース服を着ていないでお仕事を始める場合仕事着が白固定だったのをランダムに。
コマンドHシーンのイラスト及び衣装画像を全て修正。
コマンドHシーンで全髪型反映可能に。
コマンドHシーンで以下の衣装を着衣のまま反映できるように。
-清楚服、ひらひら服、ナース、エプロンドレス、リボン付き服、ベルトパンク。
コマンドHシーンのメニュー表示デザインを改善。
シルヴィにHシーン中の特殊ワードを要求できる機能追加。
淫語機能に合わせてHシーンのテキストを一部変更と追加。
外出時に時間体に合わせて画面の明るさが微妙に変わるように。
IMO, nothing important was implemented except for hairstyle; the hairstyle now can be applied for Silvia while she's working or having command H scene.

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the beta only give me an black screen with an white bar in it

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Generally speaking, if you can't get past that, then you shouldn't be beta-testing. That's the opinion of Ray himself, anyway, which is why that screen exists.

Just wait for 2.0.0 to come out.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just read and follow the instructions to bypass the lock in readme.
The lock is sent in place to ensure test players read a certain page and understand what they are doing as certain steps are required to be performed to be able to bypass the lock. Once unlocked, you wont need to go through it again.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And part of that understanding is that a.) you can read Japanese and b.) you will more likely actually be helping to beta-test and report bugs, not to mention stay up-to-date with hotfixes.

If you can't do those things, then it's better to wait for 2.0.0 to actually come out rather than dealing with constant bugs and hotfixes.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the creator did some new updates during the time the site was down. Can someone say what exactly was updated?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So the creator did some new updates during the time the site was down. Can someone say what exactly was updated?
Version 2.0.0 redoes a majority of the game. In fact, about the only things left untouched in the overhaul were the static CGs for the eroscenes (the blowjob scene, naked apron scene, forest scene, etc). Though due to a problem with DMM, there is a little more censorship in 2.0.0 than there was in any previous version. Which is stupid, but Japanese censorship laws are stupid in general anyway.

Due to changes in the Tyrano engine, version 2.0.x is not compatible with saves from 1.9.2 or older. You will need to start over. However, since the start of the game has seen some changes and with additional scenes and different ways to play things out, it's worth starting over.

2.0.1 is a minor fix to 2.0.0, though a rather major inclusion was the return of the custom outfit system which had been removed in 2.0 beta and hadn't been put back in 2.0.0 official.

Reputation score
Fantastic. Any word on what Sekai is up to in regards to this game? If you're under an NDA again then no worries, but an estimated release date would be great.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Fantastic. Any word on what Sekai is up to in regards to this game? If you're under an NDA again then no worries, but an estimated release date would be great.
I can't give you a date or in fact any information related to releasing. The version we had ready is half a year out of date and now that 2.0 is out is completely irrelevant, which means all that work was almost meaningless. I say almost because parts of it can be salvaged in order to move to 2.0. I can't report anything about that, however. I can say that I'm working on getting the translation stuff good for 2.0, but I don't know jack about Sekai's plans for it. The work I did on the books was just for 1.x, not 2.x.

I hope they do decide to pick up 2.0 and run with it, if nothing else then because to this day I still don't have permission to show off any of the hard work my team did on the first English version. If they do go with 2.0 and release, then it'll finally see the light of day.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a guide or walkthrough for this game? or do you just spam talk to her for days on end and hope something happens? Lol

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game is pretty linear, if you cant progress through, you can load up a save before a choice and choose again. Once you get past the transition phase, its pretty much set from then on. etigoya makes walkthroughs you can find him and his link here somewhere, not sure he made this walkthrough or not because it is pretty straight forward.

When beginning, there is a trigger once you hit certain affection levels and the story will proceed. The choices presented is pretty much straight forward like give her the same quality of food you are eating or let her eat scraps and to look after her when she is sick or to leave her to rest at home etc. Not sure about a translation though, i last saw nomake wan talking about him and a team working on translating it, you can go bark up their tree for some translations i think?

Reputation score
Not sure if this is a Necro so please let me know.

I have created a English Translation for Teaching Feeling 2.1.1
Link to my gitgud page with the latest English Patch for Teaching Feeling 2.1.1

Teaching Feeling English Patch Only:

To download the patch click the cloud in the top left and select download as zip.

Teaching Feeling 2.1.1 Download
[pm me of you want one.]

Recent change log (For English Patch)
2.4 Alpha –- Added Major Uncensor update to game (70-80% Uncensored content including X-rays).
2.4 Beta –- Bug fixes.

Walkthrough for H-Scenes
Might be out of date but from what I remember.

Lust Requirements.
15+ is low
200+ is medium
600+ is high

First Night automatically gotten after curing her sickness and reaching a high trust score (100+).

Kitchen Scene
Kitchen 1 Finish the day wearing the Babydoll/Apron (low)
Kitchen 2 Finish the day wearing the Babydoll/Apron (medium)
Kitchen 3 Finish the day wearing the Babydoll/Apron (high)
Note: Remove Everything Else or the scene won't trigger.

Outdoor scene (Can select new scene with same requirements.)
Remember you can't take her out to town or forest half naked. She's not an exhibitionist.
Outdoors 1 Go to the forest with Sylvie wearing the idol dress. Rest and kiss her(low)
Outdoors 2 Go to the forest with Sylvie wearing the idol dress. Rest and kiss her(medium)
Outdoors 3 Go to the forest with Sylvie wearing the idol dress. Rest and kiss her(high)

Blowjob Scene
Oral 1 Go to bed with Sylvie and select the oral option(low)
Oral 2 Go to bed with Sylvie and select the oral option(medium)
Oral 3 Go to bed with Sylvie and select the oral option(high)

Longing scenes
A long time Do not bed Sylvie after conversation for a few days(low)
I can't wait Do not bed Sylvie after 'A long time' for several more days(medium)
Impatience Do not bed Sylvie after 'I can't wait'(high)

Masturbation Scene
Masturbation 1 get lust (high) go out alone come back immediately
Masturbation 2 equip outfit from first masturbation scene unequip all cloths get 250+(I think) lust go to bed get new option

Nurse Scenes

Nurse 1 Work with Nurse Sylive (High)
Nurse 2 Work with Nurse Sylive (Very High)

Talk List
Names (With a response)

"brother", "bro"
"honey"
"dear"
"daddy", "dad", "father"
"doctor"
"senpai"
"sir"
"user"
"producer"
"master"
"old man", "uncle"
"darling"
"professor"
"captain"
"trash", "garbage", "filth", "scum", "scumbag", "human garbage", "human filth", "pig", "filthy pig", "bug"

Phrases - Must have punctuation

"i like you.", "i like you!", "i really like you.", "i really like you!"

"i love you.", "i love you!", "i love you, sylvie.", "i love you, sylvie!", "i really love you.", "i really love you!", "i'm in love with you.", "i'm in love with you!", "i'm in love with you, sylvie!"

"thanks.", "thank you.", "thanks for everything.", "thanks!", "thank you!", "thanks so much.", "thank you for everything."

"you're a big help.", "you're really helpful.", "you're always helping me out."

"having fun?", "are you having fun?", "enjoying yourself?", "are you enjoying yourself?"

"happy?", "are you happy?"

"how are you?", "how are you doing?", "how are you feeling?"

"are you tired?", "are you okay?", "are you feeling okay?", "are you doing okay?"
"is there anything you want?", "do you want anything?", "is there something you want?", "do you want something?"

"aren't you in pain?", "do those hurt?", "do those scars hurt?", "do your scars hurt?", "those look like they hurt."

"i'm happy.", "i'm so happy.", "i'm happy!", "i'm so happy!"

"this is fun.", "this is so much fun.", "this is fun!", "this is so much fun!", "i'm having fun.", "i'm having so much fun.", "i'm having fun!", "i'm having so much fun!"
"this is paradise.", "i'm the luckiest man alive.", "i'm the luckiest man alive!", "this is bliss."

"i'm hungry."

"i'm not feeling good.", "i'm not feeling well.", "i'm tired.", "i'm beat."

"i want to go to bed.", "i want to sleep.", "i want to go to sleep.", "i'm sleepy.", "i'm really sleepy.", "i'm really tired."

"sorry.", "i'm sorry, sylvie.", "i'm so sorry.", "i'm so sorry, sylvie.", "i'm sorry."

"you're flat.", "delicious flat chest.", "you have small breasts.", "you have small boobs.", "your breasts are small.", "your boobs are small.", "you have a flat chest.", "your chest is flat."

"you're pretty short.", "you're short.", "you're really short.", "you're so tiny.", "you're tiny."

"you're cute.", "you're so cute.", "you're pretty cute.", "you're cute!", "you're so cute!", "you're pretty cute!", "you're adorable.", "you're so adorable.", "you're adorable!", "you're so adorable!"

"you're beautiful.", "you're stunning.", "you're so beautiful.", "you're beautiful!", "you're stunning!", "you're so beautiful!"

"your smile is cute.", "you have a cute smile."

"you're a good girl.", "you're such a strong girl.", "you've done well.", "you're such a good girl.", "i'm proud of you.", "i'm so proud of you.", "i'm proud of you!", "i'm so proud of you!"

"sexy!", "you're sexy.", "you're sexy!", "you're a perverted little girl.", "you dirty girl, you!", "you naughty girl!"

"you're so nice.", "you're so nice to me.", "you're so good to me."

"you're like an angel.", "you're an angel.", "you're my angel.", "you're a goddess.", "you're my goddess."

"help me.", "help me!", "comfort me."

"cheer me on.", "cheer me on!", "wish me luck.", "wish me luck!"

"pet me.", "pat me.", "pat my head."

"show me that cute smile.", "show me that cute smile!", "smile!", "smile for me.", "smile for me!"

"hug me.", "hug me!", "hold me close.", "hold me close!", "i want you to give me a hug.", "come give me a hug.", "come give me a hug!", "gimme a hug!"

"come here.", "come here!", "come over here.", "come over here!", "get over here.", "get over here!"

"kiss me.", "i want a kiss.", "i want you to kiss me.", "give me a kiss.", "give me a kiss!", "gimme a kiss!"

"be by my side.", "stay by my side.", "be with me.", "be with me forever.", "you'll be with me forever, right?", "don't ever leave me."

"i want to hug you.", "i want to give you a hug.", "is it okay to hug you?", "can i hug you?"

"can i pat your head?", "i want to pat your head.", "time for headpats.", "it s headpats time!"

"Sylvie?", "hey.", "hey!", "hey, listen!"

"good morning.", "morning.", "good morning!", "morning!"
"good evening.", "evening.", "good evening!", "evening!"
"good afternoon.", "afternoon.", "good afternoon!", "afternoon!"

"great work.", "you did great.", "you did a good job.", "you did a great job.", "great work!", "great work today!", "you did great!", "you did a good job!", "you did a great job!"

"headpat", "pat", "pat head", "pat sylvie's head"

"let's get to work.", "work", "help me with my work.", "help me out.", "give me a hand."

"strip.", "strip!", "take off your clothes.", "take off your clothes!", "your clothes, give them to me.", "get naked."

"let's go to the bedroom.", "sex. sex!", "i want to have sex.", "i wanna have sex.", "i want to make love to you.", "i wanna smash.", "i want to fuck you.", "i wanna fuck your brains out.", "let's do it.", "let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.", "let's have sex."

"let's go out.", "we should go out.", "go out"

"let's have tea.", "we should have tea.", "put the kettle on.", "brew tea"

"i'll be back.", "i'm heading out.", "i'm heading out for a bit.", "see you.", "see you later."

"change name", "name", "name change", "i want you to call me something else.", "what's my name?"

"about aurelia...", "so about aurelia...", "what do you think of aurelia?", "what do you think about aurelia?"

"about nephy...", "so about nephy...", "what do you think of nephy?", "what do you think about nephy?"

"i like your cooking.", "i love your cooking.", "i like your food.", "thanks for cooking for me.", "thank you for cooking."

"about those scars...", "so about those scars...", "about your scars...", "so about your scars...", "are those burns?",

Flowers, Drugs and Booze
Flower
Exploring the market several times will allow you to encounter a suspicious man and unlock the prepare option to develop an libido booster or an aphrodisiac

You can gather flowers from the forest after buying the book from the suspicious man.

Prepare Tea
Pink Flower (Lust Gain) A little(+5) Medium(+20) A lot(+35)
Blue Flower (Lust Reduction) A little(-5) Medium(-20) A lot(-35)

Peach Wine
Purchased after going to the market alone (1 in 10 chance).
Does not open any new H but does give extra dialogue

Basic Walkthrough
●Start
~Day 9 Molest option disappears
Day 9 or 10 Outing event occurs and the option to 'Go out' appears
Day 11 or 12 You can go out to buy new costume for Sylvie
Day 16 or 17 Sickness event occurs

●Avoid getting Bad Ending
Do not have less than 45 love with Sylvie
Never select the Molest option
Must go together with Sylvie to the clothes shop and buy costume for her

Last edited:

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there was a update 20th February 2018 Other Enclosed with Ver. For details, please see the beta correspondence page stated in the readme.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Please note that TF 2.2 is a beta version, and it's not recommended to go playing around with it unless you are actually participating in beta testing for Ray. Mostly because the codebase and even the text in-game is volatile until updated into an official version. For example, since 2.2 beta came out there have been four code updates, including text updates. So yeah.

Better to wait for 2.2 official to drop before wasting time with a patch for it.

Reputation score
since 2.2 beta came out there have been four code updates, including text updates. So yeah.
Better to wait for 2.2 official to drop before wasting time with a patch for it.
Thanks for information, My gitgud is still for 2.1.1 I've just including the new text translation from the extra scene.
But from what you've said that might also be a wasteful effort. I didn't know the scene text would be volatile as well.
Guess you can't pre-empt a release from Ray.

If I decide to work on it I''ll keep in mind it just a side effort and might be wasted.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for information, My gitgud is still for 2.1.1 I've just including the new text translation from the extra scene.
But from what you've said that might also be a wasteful effort. I didn't know the scene text would be volatile as well.
Guess you can't pre-empt a release from Ray.

If I decide to work on it I''ll keep in mind it just a side effort and might be wasted.
What I used to do with beta releases was just use them to keep track of what was coming. If I had time, I would get everything ready using that, and keep up to date with the changes. That way once the official version came out, I'd be pretty much ready to go. But I never shared anything for betas because it was too much of a clusterfuck for both end users and myself to do so. It's why I would recommend that you stick to working with official versions when dealing with general users. Leave beta versions to people actually beta-testing the game.