What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

b701

Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

I might have missed something since I only installed the partial halfway into the game, but my monster egg section on the items list is completely greyed out.

I figured it's because Jubiri (Dawn Wolf) is in my party but I'm not sure how to put her away.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

(P.S. I'm a lurker making a first post, please be kind)

EDIT: Never-mind, I found out how to use them, it's in the CG area, the portal with the cracked egg symbol above it.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wasn't somebody working on a full translation for this game? I had the thread in my browser history, but it's apparently been deleted.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wasn't somebody working on a full translation for this game? I had the thread in my browser history, but it's apparently been deleted.
I had been waiting for the translation before I start playing this. A real pity :(

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Been playing this full on for the last couple days, and am up to the prison from the start of the game. Got a few bits I'm stumped on now.

Even after going through the early areas again, I can't work out how to get the monsters I'm missing from the first and second rows. Can I get a hint or something please?

In the residential area, there's a guy asking for ink or black powder. I have no idea which monster he's asking for. I bet it's one I'm missing.

Also how do I get #70 for the mimic upgrade thing? Is it a monster you get through story progression?

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the residential area, there's a guy asking for ink or black powder. I have no idea which monster he's asking for. I bet it's one I'm missing.
Evolving Kaguya (Bunny girl from vending machine) will give you black powder

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Evolving Kaguya (Bunny girl from vending machine) will give you black powder
Thank you. Now back to trying to figure out #70.

EDIT: Ah hah. It's the reward from the blue girl at the home base for getting 60 unique creatures.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did I screw myself out of monster #87 (Elisabeth) or something? I went to the second week after defeating Original Nursery Bed (my enemy book's at 100%) and now I cant interact with it in any way (which, from what I understood in the wiki, is where you get it), so I'm sitting at 86/87 monsters.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well the only monster left that I need to evolve is a girl called Amagawa, obtained it from star child ticket.

The only quests that I have left to do are the city ones near the blacksmith, so if anyone knows what monsters do I need to complete those 3 quests I would appreciate it.

P.D: Found one to be the dwarf girl.

How to get scene 15?
Scene 15 you obtain it by getting the swimsuit from the witch appentice, to obtain it you have to visit her while pregnant and get pregnant by the monsters she says.

After that do you remember the place where you needed the fish bones? well if you advance a bit more you will find a place where the MC will talk about swimming and finding items or something like that, if you go there while wearing the swimsuit from the witch apprentice you will obtain that scene.

Last edited:

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you beat Eve Trooper? I already got the info but i still dont have any idea how to make her move. Also is there a way to get another Crystal Magic Egg?

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dunno if it's been answered, but which monster is needed to cross the molten iron in the ironworks?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea how to beat the game, what the menus are, or what's going on, but the H-content is two frames per creature and can be farmed infinitely.
That works.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have no idea how to beat the game, what the menus are, or what's going on, but the H-content is two frames per creature and can be farmed infinitely.
That works.
There's a near full translation for the game available on this very forum.(only thing left untranslated are descriptions in the enemy compendium)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a near full translation for the game available on this very forum.(only thing left untranslated are descriptions in the enemy compendium)
nice. I'll keep around this forum for a complete translation then try again.

Darkmasterhk

Reputation score
I'm stuck after the blue haired girl.
It seems I need a swimsiut to do so. Can anyone tell me how to get it?
they also mentioned the shark monster but I don't know what to do with it? >.<

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
dunno if it's been answered, but which monster is needed to cross the molten iron in the ironworks?
The one that looks a bit like a lump of coal, Cokeball, I think.

I'm missing three monsters, any hints on where to get them? Number 67, 85 and 87. I'm also missing Souvenirs 9, 30, 39, 43 and 47...

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm missing monster 78.
85 you get from showing Mimi to a "demon" in the deep woods. 67 evolves from 85.
87 you get by losing in the Primal Seedbed area.

I'm also missing #150 in the enemy book.

As for souvenirs, I'm missing 8, 13, 17 and 20.
Souvenir 9 is a 'Red Castle', a rose. I don't remember where it came from.
30 you get from inspecting one of the holes on the dry road (where there would be a tentacle trap but it dries up in the hot air).
39 is 'Red Coral decoration'. don't remember where that came from, either.
43, talk to one of Pufiru's lieutenants after you beat Pufiru (and get her armor piece).
47 is 'Fossilized Flower'. Not sure, but I think that came from the primal seedbed area somewhere.

edit: ok, found everything with the help of the jp wiki

Last edited:

Kayot

Lurker
Reputation score
Why are there birthing circles all over the place? Last time I checked, the only way to get pregnant is during a defeat which takes you back to town, or the birthing chamber which is in a town.

FDIVK

Reputation score
Whenever I talk to [Demon-like Monster] in 'Night forest',she said "It seems impossible with your current power!You should at least be through Tentacle Birth.Once you gain more experience as a Princess,come back."How can I do 「tentacle birth」?pls help me guys😢