What's new

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

you don't, the robot girl gives it to you at one point
You can find the crab yourself, actually. It's a really obnoxious 'quest' that I think needs to be redone or tweaked, but basically, there's this one random spot in town that you basically just have to stumble upon which will show a cutsceene of the crab scooting towards some other location, so you have to find that location, which will show another such cutsceene and you have to chase the crab all through town in this manner.

But just before you fail to find the crab via time limit, the robot will catch it for you and offer it in exchange for an untold favor, so getting it from her will have some consequences in the full version of the game.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has the public demo ever been updated since it's release? Last time I played it it only had the Slime's scene and a bit of roaming but that was it. Is it still the same one or has new stuff been added since then?

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has the public demo ever been updated since it's release? Last time I played it it only had the Slime's scene and a bit of roaming but that was it. Is it still the same one or has new stuff been added since then?
no

Mihorinako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure if I've read it somewhere before and might have forgotten it since my brain's kinda mushy lately but is the MC of the game only male or can you choose? Since that's actually a deal-breaker for me.
Not that my oppinion is of any importance though.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure if I've read it somewhere before and might have forgotten it since my brain's kinda mushy lately but is the MC of the game only male or can you choose? Since that's actually a deal-breaker for me.
Not that my oppinion is of any importance though.
male only, theres has been no post that implies otherwise

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Demo 2 "plans modified". Instead, he said something about packaging the first third of the game into "MGI: Prologue," to be released to patrons first and on itch.io later.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dude what, I was waiting for the second demo of this game for over 2 years now...
It's not really canceled. He's repackaging it as MGI: Prologue which will just straight out be the first third of the story. Patrons have been getting a ton of different scenes somewhat regularly, including a remake of the first demo (which is Day 3 in the story). I am guessing MGI:prologue is the first four days.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What I fail to understand is why call it a prologue. It's just a packaged vertical slice and calling it anything but that makes very little sense, I mean hell you could call it early access and probably achieve much less confusion as to what it entails.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No the real outrage here is that this prologue build was supposed to come out "soon" and It has been nearly two months wait now.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No the real outrage here is that this prologue build was supposed to come out "soon" and It has been nearly two months wait now.
yeah, for the money he's raking in, he's suprisingly slow to dish out content.
It seems to work out quite well tho, judging by the numbers on his patreon ...

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He seemed to have lost his direction from his initial game promises. I saw a lot of the plan of the original game is gone. He was quick to shut me down even with a simple question. "If the community votes for it.", so I stopped asking stuff. I don't care "what the community says", I wanted to know what he thought of having a HARPY (in my opinion a very important monster girl) as a monster girl, oh well..

I can understand the though, he probably gets a lot of annoying questions trying to fulfill the zillions of fetishes out there. :) Tell ya what though, I'd pay damn good cash for a harpy..

Still holding out on funding him more until I see more of the actual game. I do have hope for the game's success, because it is easily the best looking monster girl game in existence.

Last edited:

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He seemed to have lost his direction from his initial game promises. I saw a lot of the plan of the original game is gone. He was quick to shut me down even with a simple question. "If the community votes for it.", so I stopped asking stuff. I don't care "what the community says", I wanted to know what he thought of having a HARPY (in my opinion a very important monster girl) as a monster girl, oh well..

I can understand the though, he probably gets a lot of annoying questions trying to fulfill the zillions of fetishes out there. :) Tell ya what though, I'd pay damn good cash for a harpy..

Still holding out on funding him more until I see more of the actual game. I do have hope for the game's success, because it is easily the best looking monster girl game in existence.
can you really blame him, the bastard makes more in a month than most make in a year and all he has to do is release a "progress update" every so often

Sitas

Reputation score

Instead of a harpy we're getting a trap.
*sigh*

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it's been four years, there's very little to show for the game beyond some pretty unimpressive demos. The overall premise was great, I liked the ideas and it was clear he had a good mind for what he was doing - But then the releases started becoming more and more staggered, to the point now where I'm almost certain this game's as good as vaporware. I mean seriously; four fucking years. No kidding he makes good money, and I know the systems he's implemented are pretty good for a one-man team, but for what he's making there's no excuses as to why it's taken so long or why he hasn't just hired another coder to help him.

Projects like this disappoint me and the platform behind them does nothing but enable this sort of stagnation. It's truly unfortunate, but here's hoping he actually does something of note with all this in the near future.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The public demo seems to have gotten an update, link can be found here:

Though, as anyone else the issue that the download fails every time?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires description. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.