What's new

Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadistic Eyes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seeing far from the paywall I could say that art is really bad to the point of not being interested to play the demo if you ask me, I feel really bad that the "H-games community" has such low standards, I know that this niche is underexplored by major brands but people are really that desperate for anything H-like?

If that's true so will always exist people will try to take advantage of this.

Last edited:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Woah there people. Just clam down a bit, he didn't cancel current work outright but instead reduce almost 70~80% for what it should have become to be just handful prologue game toward his next project.

I read some passed post and feel like people think he's already throw the towel and have enough of this, chill tho he will not make any adult-content-focus in future but current one will surely be release....I guess, even for a downgrade version for what it should expected to be.

Still can't denied that it been such time he took and very slow progress tho.
I hardly think what his "actual" game will be like without R-18 focus when a prologue are pretty much sparkle with all those fancy rape out there xD

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yes they're losing their goddamned minds over this.

I paused my payment for one month but I'm still sticking around to see if the situation improves.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yes they're losing their goddamned minds over this.

I paused my payment for one month but I'm still sticking around to see if the situation improves.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
You sound salty because your probably make sad money lol pathetic. Maybe some people like to have faith in others after all the world is going to shit.
How ignorant can one be?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And you sound like you have vested interest in this scamy patreon. Is he paying you? Is this account your second account?
Because I also have faith that people are not as gullible as you are, that they do not keep having faith in scam artists. But like I have said it is your money you can burn it anyway you want.
Ill be honest I meant to reply to an earlier comment you made and didn't read it all the way through, so that was my fault I get a bit belligerent when I'm drunk haha.

Please don't lash out against other users because you were dumb enough to be scammed.
Haha well I didn't get scammed only supported for 1 month long ago and just followed after. I just wanted to see this possible succeed oh well. I suppose I should say stingy too because they could be rich. I noticed people who are well off or rich rarely tip. While lesser folk wish the had more to actually give to show appreciation.

How ignorant can one be?
Oh I could give you stories of people I deal with daily. Ignorance is bliss afterall would love to know what thats like.

Not gonna lie, for some reason, I'm a huge fan of seeing these things flop, purely for entertainment purposes. Hopefully we'll get a few more giggles before the thing is permanently killed off.
This is exactly why I made my comment cause of people like this (there's alot of people like this on this forum ive noticed). If you don't see a problem with this then who is truly the ignorant one?

Last edited:

Hentaifish90

Lurker
Reputation score
Felt left out and clueless in the patron thread so did a bit of research and ended here and his other projectd. Don't believe the guys crap of storms and earthquakes destroying shit in his place he is living cozily.

as for chris He is backlogged and not dramatic. Viper had been setting expectations wrong and just earning buckets from patron guys. Too bad you cant sue for patreon related issues... I bet hes done this a lot given his other game studios closed down and his artists are quitting him.

Did additional research and found the guys profiles but they're wiped out now. Obvipisly up to something...

kb88

Banned
Reputation score
(there's alot of people like this on this forum ive noticed). If you don't see a problem with this then who is truly the ignorant one?
You mean people who see patreon for the shitty cancer it is?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You mean people who see patreon for the shitty cancer it is?
Patreon's not a shitty cancer, people and "teams" who abuse its lack of consumer protection are. For each that "runs with the money", there are a million and one projects that hold themselves accountable and use the service responsibly. You just don't hear about them because I imagine the only reason you pay attention to it is its popularity with western hentai devs/artists.

Last edited:

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Patreon's not a shitty cancer, people and "teams" who abuse its lack of consumer protection are. For each that "runs with the money", there are a million and one projects that hold themselves accountable and use the service responsibly. You just don't hear about them because I imagine the only reason you pay attention to it is its popularity with western hentai devs/artists.
Actually, the reason you mostly don't hear about those responsible devs is cause they are very small and just chuck along, hammering away on their game.
They don't do anything that would give them attention mostly, like all the shitty ones do. You know how it is, drama creates clicks, views and traffic and a lot of people either don't believe said drama when they see the pretty pictures and honeyed words of the "devs" or they don't care, so they throw even more money at them.

Really too bad about this project though, it looked really promising. Why some people would throw such a chance away I'll never understand.

kb88

Banned
Reputation score
It's the very definition of cancer. It turns devs who otherwise would have strived to complete a game and make money for their completed product not bother, killing the entire industry slowly.

Hentaifish90

Lurker
Reputation score
Update. Viperv is based on Philippines according to his profile on here (kReig). At some point for 2 years he has reached 6 to 8 thousand dollars per month which makes him a millionaire (20k dollar is 1 mil in peso.) Maybe this is why it is too easy to drop it since developer already got his share of the pie. I wonder how much chris got from this person, i am betting its not even a decent slice.

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
u gave them money they gave u nothin. talk about Viperv his job basically Eat, Shit, Sleep, and he get paid cuz Patreon!
i dont remember how much he got from patreon tho, last time i check before he hide it was around 10k per month? idk
instead of spend time developing a game he probably enjoy his life with that amount of money right now. sorry my bad english ^w^

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Why are we still talking about this? Is this game happening or not? I'd like to remove it from bookmarks if it's gone.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a slight possibility that he will release something using assets that he alredy has. Wouldn't bet on it though.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, summed it up one page ago that he'll surely release what left if it instead of whole plan.
Now the plan are to reorganize the finished resource and assemble them into some kind of prologue game toward his next project - which will not 'focus' on a lewd content anymore.

As its prequel are a lewd game, I believe it would be weird if his next project are hardly going to effected with lewdness, kinda like Fate series where 'Emergency mana transferring method' become hidden canon where every single one that know about Fate franchise origin will never forget how to transferring mana efficiency in urgent situation and how method been process.

Status
Not open for further replies.