What's new

Slice of Venture 2 (Bestiality, Incest, Yuri, WS...)

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone,

My name is Ark Thompson and I'm the creator of Vitamin Plus and Slice of Venture. You can download the first one for free and get infos about my games on my site :

This thread is here to present you Slice of Venture 2, my current main project. You can download the full version 0.1 as a demo right here:

The game's been in development since the April/May 2016 and will reach its dev end towards May/June 2018. You can play the latest version (0.6) through Patreon (it's uncensored of course):

The game currently features now more than 650 pics (just for H-scenes, not counting sprites and other stuff) and near 100 hentai scenes.

For those wondering what kind of fetish the game deals with, the range is pretty wide but the main focuses are bestiality, incest, watersports and yuri. You'll find many other fetishes at a lower extent (with scat being an optional one).

Here are a few screenshots to give you an idea of what to expect:

And a few naughty bits:

Art is by PeakJump
Color by Carlis
Backgrounds by Aimlessart
Pixel Art by Nito
Coding by Hime

(currently working on improving older pics with the new team so that the result looks like sample N°3)

Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Slice of Venture 2

I am liking what I see artwise, please tell me there will be more straight shota content than the first one :D

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ha ha. Yeah it's planned ^^

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Will the fetishes be the same as the first game? Beastiality in particular had a good variety in SOV and Vitamin Quest.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, globally as long as the sister remain the main characters you can expect bestiality to be really present. And this time around, it'll probably have the most variety from any game. You can find a list of main fetishes on the blog ^^

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, globally as long as the sister remain the main characters you can expect bestiality to be really present. And this time around, it'll probably have the most variety from any game. You can find a list of main fetishes on the blog ^^
Oh look what a surprise :U

I was just about the answer back your email. I been wanting to cover the rest of your titles but I'm a bit understaffed at the moment. (I am in need of more writers and I'm about ready to ask some from the ulmf family if they want to join.) This has practically been my home base for many years and thought why the hell not.

We pushed Vitamin Quest on n4g a while ago and it was well received. I'll let you know when we are ready to cover your other titles.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh... There might be a small misunderstanding, though I totally understand it (seems like many people tend to do that mistake ^^'). I'm not the creator of Vitamin Quest. This game was made by the circle Butakoma 300g.

However they allowed the use of their art for me to use in my game Vitamin Plus (which keeps the Vitamin in it as a sign of the collaboration). But Vitamin Plus contains mostly images present in CG sets they've sold over the years. Though they generously found the time to draw 6 full scenes exclusive for Vitamin Plus. That's the reason behind the difference between Vitamin and SoV's look. Butakoma holds the right to their chara design so I had to rework all the characters (and also find another artist since they wanted to keep working on their own project like Vitamin Quest 2 who's due to be released in a month or two if I' not mistaken).

Sorry for the long explanation, but I'm sure some other people must be confused so I'd rather explain everything clearly ^^'

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bit unrelated but did you ever make a guide to Slice of Venture 1? I saw one of your posts on hongfire suggesting that.

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sex scenes felt a little lacking in the previous SoV because it was 80% Blowjobs and so i wonder if this one will be more of the same or if we will have more actual sex scenes in this one?

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

jadex -> Yeah, the guide will come out at the same time than the update that should arrive during December.

Xerther -> Due to circumstances I realize that the scenes that got deleted because of lack of fund were actually mostly "actual sex" scenes like you call them ^^' So it would've been more a 50/50 in the end if all the scenes I've planned would've ended up in the game. So for SoV2, yeah it'll be more diversified, don't worry ^^

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay. first off I'd like to say I really like the games that Ark makes. He puts a lot of work and detail into his games, they're very fun to play and they have some pretty extreme fetishes, such as loli, shota, beast, pissing, scat (usually has a filter to weed out piss/scat if you can't handle it).

Ark doesn't seem to do a lot of advertising for his games himself, so I feel a need to do it here. Ark has invested a ton of his own personal money into his previous releases, Vitamin Plus (not to be confused with Vitamin Quest, same artist though), and Slice of Venture and he could use our help to make Slice of Venture 2 into a great game for all of us. I feel like Ark doesn't get the support that his games deserve partly because nobody really knows him or his works that well. I also think that if people take a look at his past works they might be willing to support him in the future.

With that said, I'd like to suggest anybody even slightly interested to please check out his patreon at

I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I don't normally like the Patreon model because I've seen quite a few low quality money grabbing indie devs on that site. And I'll be up front and say I didn't support Ark on Patreon. Instead, what I did do is I personally donated $250 USD to the creation of his game. I did this because I want his finished work to be high quality for my sake (and yours). I also wish for Ark to be able to keep creating good games for all of us.

Sorry about the wall of text here. I recently saw his update on his website with new pictures from the game and I got a little worked up in anticipation. And sometimes I really do feel like people are supporting some of the money grab Patreons that don't produce any results/low quality results), when a dev like Ark (who already has 2 games under his belt) gets passed up only because people don't know about him. So I hope you will look into Ark's forum or check his Patreon and then you can make an educated choice for yourself and decide if he deserves your support.

Last edited:
OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I took the oportunity of Nytemare's bump to clean up my original post. I think it'll answer a bit more to people wondering what to expect in the game and what it will look like ^^'

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey Ark do you think its possible for you to make a guide for SOV 2 as it is developed? I pledged yesterday and managed to get the game before patreon screwed up and applied my pledge to January instead of Feburary like I wanted since apparently even though it said I was pledging for Feburary the patreon server must have still been thinking it was January. Anyway I didnt really have time to look at the patreon posts to see if you had made any kind of guide before the site decided to try to charge me for Feburary less than an hour after I pledged and locked me back out of the posts. Also I seriously hope to see a lot more of Yuki and Ayame with humans as well as animals, doesnt make sense to me to have them open to that much depravity unless it was at least a bit more directed towards humans to help meet their goal in between animals but it does seem like you have serious intentions of doing that so expect me to become a regular supporter really soon. Thank you for working on this amazing game.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

May want to change your patreon intro. It claims the first game is free (on your site), that's actually a demo. Lying/incorrect information on your patreon doesn't make newcomers inclined to support you. Or even give your game a shot.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The first game is free, Slice of Venture 2 is actually the 3rd game in this series. The first game is Vitamin Plus and is available for free at the bottom of this page:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A guide or some info would be great, i'm getting a bit frustrated with recipes since i've only discovered two.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah im hoping for some sort of guide, I have spent a whole week of in game time trying to find safety equipment.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

raska42 -> As velsomnia stated, the free game is Vitamin Plus. I just show the games in chronological order starting from the most recent for obvious reasons of visibility. My Patreon page isn't lying. I'm stating I finished two games then show them with two pics 1) Vitamin Plus 2) Slice of Venture. Then I'm saying the first one is free. The first one is Vitamin Plus.

As to answer you guys about a potential guide. No, for the moment I haven't written a single guide for the game and I'm not planning to (at least until the game's production's finished). I totally understand that some people aren't fond of the recipe system that's why there are two places in the game where I added blatant clues (by blatant I mean, it's the combination itself that you find). I don't plan on adding those for every possible recipes, though.

When I released SoV2 I said I'd never help people directly because I wanted to support the help between players (so that you guys share your own infos about what you found in the game to help each other). For the v0.2 I made an exception with the Shrine because I perfectly knew that for v0.1 players, the way to unlock it wouldn't be obvious. But that's all. So, you guys seem to be the only two players around here to support me on Patreon but since you bumped an almost 6-month-old thread, maybe some people will take interest in the thread and be able to help you. And for a start you could share your own informations about what you found. You maybe didn't find much, but you maybe found different stuff ^^

You can also ask directly on my Patreon page for Patrons who don't come here.

And velsomnia -> It's not that I have the intention of making human sex. There's already human stuff in the game :p Overall the game will be probably 60/40 in terms of content between bestiality (60%) and human sex (40%). But those number are for when the game will be finished ^^'

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok thats fine, I was being intentionally vague when I said safety tools since I wasnt sure if I could discuss content in the game on here since I dont want to spoil the game for everyone but I think im going to see how to do a spoiler again and at least try to make some sort of guide then on how to proceed in the game. I know for one that I blew a lot of time in game trying to figure out how to get into that construction site, the worst part of all that is just how sad it makes other games seem compared to this that I didnt think for a second that all I had to do was change the yuki and ayame elements so that ayame could bribe them into the site and so on. That should be changed a little though, I saw that you said in the game that the girls would give you hints if you needed to do something to unlock a scene but all I got when I made Yuki's recipe for the site was we need to find a way to get in and then when you get there the guy makes you think that possibly the job agency will give you safety equipment or something. I suggest maybe changing Ayame's line after Yuki's recipe is crafted from, "We need to find a way to get in." To possibly her saying something like, "Maybe I can do something to get us in." I think that would be a bit more clear that its Ayame that needs to get them in.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also support Ark and his games. I've helped in the past with VP and was surprised by this game's release. I sadly have not been keeping tabs on his work due to life etc, but am glad to see more progress.

I have not touched the demo yet, but I will eventually. New job takes a lot of my time.

Keep in touch Ark!