What's new

Slice of Venture 2 (Bestiality, Incest, Yuri, WS...)

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello o/

There aren't any restriction, you're free to post whatever you want. The forum wasn't really for Patreon only (it existed way before I created a Patreon) but its access has been kinda "locked" since no one carred about it anyway x) However we do have a discord server (with a public channel from which you can acces on the main page of the site) if you want to ask stuff.

I must admit your walkthrough is kinda impressive. I didn't expect someone to detail it that much :eek:

What you're mentionning about Yuki's stats and the black screen with the Elephan scene seem to be bugs. Mind giving me more details about those please so I can correct them? Thanks.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello o/

There aren't any restriction, you're free to post whatever you want. The forum wasn't really for Patreon only (it existed way before I created a Patreon) but its access has been kinda "locked" since no one carred about it anyway x) However we do have a discord server (with a public channel from which you can acces on the main page of the site) if you want to ask stuff.

I must admit your walkthrough is kinda impressive. I didn't expect someone to detail it that much :eek:

What you're mentionning about Yuki's stats and the black screen with the Elephan scene seem to be bugs. Mind giving me more details about those please so I can correct them? Thanks.
For the Elephant if you trigger the recipe in Eri's office you can see her getting in her spot but there nothing but black screen after that.

The second video of Ayame paizuri straydogs is worth just 10Yen is it normal?

For the Yuki stat bugs i got them with the 2 first playthrough of it when i didn't get much recipe & part after that following the walkthrough it didn't happen again.
Can't seems to be able to post attachements "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."

There is a chest in Ayame Room for X-ray what does it do?

The Endless mode only worked once then lock me up to The mother bad end

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let's try this link it's save 18 where Yuki got near x2 stat of Ayame

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the Elephant if you trigger the recipe in Eri's office you can see her getting in her spot but there nothing but black screen after that.

The second video of Ayame paizuri straydogs is worth just 10Yen is it normal?

For the Yuki stat bugs i got them with the 2 first playthrough of it when i didn't get much recipe & part after that following the walkthrough it didn't happen again.
Can't seems to be able to post attachements "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."

There is a chest in Ayame Room for X-ray what does it do?

The Endless mode only worked once then lock me up to The mother bad end
I'm gonna check the elephant scene. For the 10 Yen value, yes, it's normal. It's a sort of joke (because Ayame doesn't look like she's enjoying it at all).

The chest in Ayame's room activate X-ray mode during scene where it's available (allows you to see through bodies to see what's going on inside)

As for the endless mode, the next update is going to have the "real" endless mode as it was always meant to be (so bugs related to older version shouldn't exist anymore).

I'll check your save file for Yuki's stats.

Thanks.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm gonna check the elephant scene. For the 10 Yen value, yes, it's normal. It's a sort of joke (because Ayame doesn't look like she's enjoying it at all).

The chest in Ayame's room activate X-ray mode during scene where it's available (allows you to see through bodies to see what's going on inside)

As for the endless mode, the next update is going to have the "real" endless mode as it was always meant to be (so bugs related to older version shouldn't exist anymore).

I'll check your save file for Yuki's stats.

Thanks.
Last bug or not implemented stuff i run too

1) E.School paizuri doesn't Trigger or Not Implemented?
2) Sex with the Old man not implemented too? He just vanish like a ghost
3) Watersport Zebra not implemented too? Having the right stats still give the "It's too early" or are they other videos needed befor that?

Question
The armpit vids do you really need to have her do the 2paizuris vids to get her remove her top? She arlready put her breast on display. Or is it the famous Women logick?
Armpit is Perv:15; Imagi:15 but you need to do Paizuri Lust:20; Curiosity:15 then WS Paizuri Lust:25; Imagi:25 since she fully undress for this one. Trolling a bit?(XD)

The best score i got is 14M Yen /500M Yen HolyCow
Some Week-End are empty maybe adding a Job could be nice.

About the Shrine wasn't it said that the shrinemaiden would sometime trigger the sisters memory to give them stats? because the Card quest seems to block that and i don't see what the cards do or how you give them to the Shrinemaiden either.

Good luck for the next Up-date

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last bug or not implemented stuff i run too

1) E.School paizuri doesn't Trigger or Not Implemented?
2) Sex with the Old man not implemented too? He just vanish like a ghost
3) Watersport Zebra not implemented too? Having the right stats still give the "It's too early" or are they other videos needed befor that?

Question
The armpit vids do you really need to have her do the 2paizuris vids to get her remove her top? She arlready put her breast on display. Or is it the famous Women logick?
Armpit is Perv:15; Imagi:15 but you need to do Paizuri Lust:20; Curiosity:15 then WS Paizuri Lust:25; Imagi:25 since she fully undress for this one. Trolling a bit?(XD)

The best score i got is 14M Yen /500M Yen HolyCow
Some Week-End are empty maybe adding a Job could be nice.

About the Shrine wasn't it said that the shrinemaiden would sometime trigger the sisters memory to give them stats? because the Card quest seems to block that and i don't see what the cards do or how you give them to the Shrinemaiden either.

Good luck for the next Up-date
1) Not implemented Yet
2) This however should be implemented. I'll check out the problem.
3) That's my bad. I wrote down the right stats on the recipe but the values the game checks are not the right ones. I've corrected it and it'll work in next update (you can still see the scene if you have the "wrong" stats (35 Maso - 35 Perv - 40 Self-Assurance). Also you need to have had sex with it at least once before.

The armpit problem is a big one indeed. It's totally illogical and I'll find a way to come around it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Don't worry about the score, the values were not real as they weren't really needed since the game wasn't over. In the next update the value of each video will be totally changed (basically the minimum amount you can earn from a video is 1M Yen, now).

As for weekends, it's a bit tricky. Naomi already has 8 scenes (so that alone would take 2 full weekends) + the sisters (4 scenes too). There's also the fact that new content will come out so I don't want to fill the weekends too much for now. I might change this when most scene will be added and they're still a bit empty.

The first goal of the shrine maiden was to give clues to the players for recipes. In front of the tremendous amount of help, I saw that subtility wasnt a good idea so I changed that with the anthology seller at the library. Now, her goal is to raise the total amount earned by collecting cards. However it's not implemented yet (it should be in next update). But she was never meant to raise stats. It's the saisen (the wooden box in front of the shrine that can give stats once per day.).

Lastly I'd like to thank you for your feedback, I get almost none with bugs so it's cool to have someone helping me with those ^^

Hanamaru88

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. So, what`s with "eri and elephant" recipe? Does it fixed or not yet?

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello,

It has been corrected in the lastest version that came out yesterday ^^

Reputation score
Hello,
I don't understand the card collector quest.
I've get common and uncommon cards and some spares with the gashapon machines. Now just give me spares.
I have to finish the Card Collector Quest to get Booster Pack, Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare Cards.

The guide says that the quest will be finished once I've collected all cars (120 or 122).
But the guide doesn't say that if I need the spares so i can finished the Card Collector Quest.

I'm in the shrine. Chie tells me: "I'll tell you when you have brought enough card to provoke a first change in this place's frequentation".
The binder shows:?????? ?????? ??????
I've clicked the store, the well, the jinzo statues, the fox statues, the chozuya... all the shrine

What do I have to do now?
Please, help.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello,

I messed up in the guide. You don't need to finish the Card Collector quest to be able to buy booster packs, you simply need to finish its half (when Chie asks you to collect cards for the Shrine). As soon as it's triggered, you can buy boosters through Ayame's PC. Don't bother too much collecting all 120 cards: as written in the guide, 75% and 100% completion rewards aren't implemented yet. The binder is just here to show you what cards you get (from N°1 to N°120. You can scroll down). Nothing else in the Shrine is linked to the card quest. Spares don't count towards completion (you need to have one card of each). You can exchange spares against stats to Kabeer.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yo!
The Yuki bad end is so Nice
The credit roll for the 500M yen goal clear make me laught quite a bit.

Only bug so far V0.7:
-Ayame WS (Mat 1/2) [Ayame become a ghost Bug] no pixel character/avatar
but quickly fixed by going somewhere else
-Ayame Paizuri (E.School 1/1) [Don't start]
-Some of the late Video Scene can't be replayed from the computer on Eri's Office.
-Zebra Anal sex
-Zebra WS Fun
-Zebra cum bath
-FootJob Dekai 1/2
-Yuki exhibition 1/2
-Futa

Triggering some recipe in the Ice-cream resto will make the teleportation exit disapear like "Yuki exhibit at the dump"

Last edited:
OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello o/

Thanks for the bug report. I corrected them ^^

For Ayame Paizuri it's not totally a bug, it's me: I haven't implemented the scene yet ^^'

Ladeiraturbo

Reputation score
Hello o/

after the dinner with Atsushi's boss, i don't know how to get the car scene. What should I do?