What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well that's the name I saw in the , and the folder for the demo says kusoge, but onto the point. The creator of UnHolY SaNctuaRy (anyone know why it's capitalized like that?) is apparently making another game. And looking on their blog, I noticed that there's a playable demo now. It's short, it has one enemy and no H-scenes, but it shows of what moves you can do. And it's playable, so I thought it warranted a new topic instead of bringing it up in a very old one.

I'd rather link to their blog than the download itself, but it's easy to find. It's right under the first line of pictures, and the link should have the game name in it along with the date it was updated. Anyway, like I said, there's no H-scenes yet, one really small stage, and there's only a horde of one enemy to wail on. They'll occasionally drop health items, but nothing else.
WAIST HIGH WALL OF INFORMAL TEXT INCOMING
Your controls are:
Z to attack (Only one version of this. Can't alter with up or down, but can attack in midair.)
X to jump (You can double jump, do the flying kick thing with down and jump while in the air, and a slide kick with down and jump on the ground).
A to use your first type of special moves. (More weapon and magic based)
S to use your other type of special moves. (More movement based)
Left or Right Shift will make you dodge backwards.
You can use Space to pause the game and adjust a few things which I'll explain here.
The first option customizes your special moves that you use with A and S. Once you select it, you'll be on the right part of the menu. You only have 3 "A" moves and 2 "S" moves. The top part is the "A" moves and the lower is "S". In those parts, each will have 4 selections to how to perform the moves. The first is just pressing the button, second is up and button, third is down and button, and fourth is left or right and button (I know it's kind of obvious, but I'm just saying it here just in case). The three moves for "A" are a single shot bubble beam, throwing two spinning swords, and a spear. The two "S" moves are a flying knee to the face, and a dodge then attack.
The second option in the main menu can adjust your stats. From the top, the stats are HP, SP, regular attack power, special "A" attack power, and special "S" attack power.
Third option in the menu does I don't know. I figure maybe it lets you work the map or something? But there's no map, so this option is pointless for now.
Fourth option does I don't know, either. I think it either is a stage selection, or an enemy spawner, but there aren't more than one of each, so once again, pointless for now.
Fifth option exits the menu, but X and space does this quicker, so this one isn't that important.
Umm, I think that's it for controls and what's in this current version, so I guess I'm done.

EDIT: Here's the DLsite link, but it's not out yet. Early March is the planned release time. And nearly all the above is obsolete cause of updates, but the final demo is on the DLsite page.

And it's out. So go buy it.

They've got a sort of Patreon thing that you can probably get some more details on what they're planning to do, so you cans support them or see what free info you can read there.

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY DisAsTeR (?)

No H moves yet?

Also pressing Z when you're down restores you to full health

Also, only 1 room and 1...zombie...mud...enemies that spawn endlessly right?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Practically it. Wonder how things will play out in this one. Not to mention a completely new character. Kind of looks like a goddess sort of person during the Greek times.

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very nice. I like the new character design more than the old one.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The character definitely reminds me of RO's Sage, minus the delicious boobs.
Initial gameplay is way better, and as usual the character sprite animation is so detailed.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like the look of this, if memory serves I think this will take quite a while to be finished. But the gameplay feels better in this one.

Icon38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a new Demo out (check his blog).

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't even care what it is. I'm just happy to see the artist working on another game.

Unholy Jail was pretty fantastic - at least conceptually - even if I feel the execution fell a little bit short. I love that he keeps doing new things with this games.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.....what the hell is the password....tried swordfish....and it wasn't 12345....

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

.....what the hell is the password....tried swordfish....and it wasn't 12345....
Are you sure you're looking at the right link? The link provided on the blog doesn't require a password for me.

There seems to be one H action now for the current monster. Hot damn the animation quality just jumped by a lot compared to the guy's previous works. I'm REALLY looking forward to this.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is a new demo with 2 CG (blob-zombie and tentacle eye) no Game over
now enemy can spown food

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Theres an "map" arean in the menu, maybe this thing will be a metroidvania?
im loving everything until now, the character design is better, the animations more fluid, More responsible controls, She is sexier....:cool:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He have said in the twitter that the game will be a metroidvania.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He have said in the twitter that the game will be a metroidvania.
Granted, that could leave room for interpretation, but if it means more areas to explore and powerups compared to Unholy Sanctuary, then count me in.

Supereroticgames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm interesting I like these kind of games :) will defo be checking it out as soon as my PC returns.

Keep up your great work :)

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not a fan of Unholy Sanctuary because it's like those old very hard castlevania games. I can't cope with the frustration of restarting this many times.
UNholy Jail is much more fun for my tastes. It's a puzzle like thing but still can be a bit frustrating.
This one seems good, except for the massive huge breasts. They could be smaller. The problem will be playing this without translation. If there's some kind of item management I mean.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not a fan of Unholy Sanctuary because it's like those old very hard castlevania games. I can't cope with the frustration of restarting this many times.
UNholy Jail is much more fun for my tastes. It's a puzzle like thing but still can be a bit frustrating.
This one seems good, except for the massive huge breasts. They could be smaller. The problem will be playing this without translation. If there's some kind of item management I mean.
Well, As a Classic Castlevania-like game, Unholy Sanctuary naturally was supposed to be hard, Maybe. The games of Unholy Productions apply more focus in gameplay than the Hentai, but isnt a bad thing. Good to see that the guy is improving your skills with each game, Unholy Jail is fun and have satisfatory H content. with this new work, We can expect a very fun game with good quality H content, at least. ;)

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some new pictures from the blog, one of them showing the map system, confirming that the new game will be a Metroidvania, what is pretty good.