What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY DisAsTeR

ooooo no idea what fantia is so i'll just wait hopefully its good.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

trial ver updated on fantia...
While I'm probably not gonna get it, I'm curious though as to what's new about it? Is there another stage? Is the monster that was shown on their blog and twitter in there?

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New demo released with the following...

- Partially added Stage 4 with 2 new enemies and 1 Animated Game Over
- Added static Game Over CG on Bosses (Stage 1-3)
- Save file from Fantia started before Boss 3 fight. However, it doesn't unlock the CG. Need to do a New Game Rush for Stage 1 & 2 Bosses

There is also a file containing a password. GTranslate told me that it would be used for downloading a full game when it releases.

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.02 is out.
It contains just an update for one of the spells, some minor bugfixes and support for the Xbox controller.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is this game completed? Or still updating since I seem to run out of places to go at the 4th map.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
is this game completed? Or still updating since I seem to run out of places to go at the 4th map.

Is it so hard just to do a little research before you fool people into thinking that something actually happened? It
CLEARLY says on the dlsite page that it won't be released until March.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is it really that bad to ask a single question on a forum nowadays.. gosh.
If you really dislike helping with that 1 reply then don't read? :/

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well you can't really not read when you see a new post that people would usually think or hope it is a post about an update or whatnot.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's not a matter of disliking helping people, it's a matter of helping people who literally take no effort to search the answer themselves and then post questions.

Yea I really wish the rep system was back.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
It's not a matter of disliking helping people, it's a matter of helping people who literally take no effort to search the answer themselves and then post questions.

Yea I really wish the rep system was back.
Feels like the h version of twitter, I swear....and yes I wish for it back too. I hate necros.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What if the links are down? If you necropost, you get bitched at, if you start a new thread, you get bitched at for duplicate threads. Necro'd threads that dont have something you're hoping for is the first world problems of internet forums. More important than rep system, this forum needs a hover over popup that'l display what the last post is, and functional search functions again.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
If the question is as stupid as the one you asked, then yes it is bad. "is the game completed?" is nothing to necro a tread over.

What if the links are down? If you necropost, you get bitched at, if you start a new thread, you get bitched at for duplicate threads. Necro'd threads that dont have something you're hoping for is the first world problems of internet forums. More important than rep system, this forum needs a hover over popup that'l display what the last post is, and functional search functions again.
Dear god we need the search functions back. Trying to find threads through google is a lot harder than you'd think even when using the site:www.ulmf.org.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yea and now because 1 question asked, we get 10 more replies.. or should I say hateful necro posts about why you no research yourself, why you shouldn't necro because people were expecting something and you ruin it etc.

Very reasonable. slow clap for you guys seriously

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seriously, you people get worked up over absolutely nothing. Like to rage and complain that much? If he's not saying anything interesting with his post than just ignore him, make it sound like he killed a puppy or something. Calm down before you guys give yourselves ulcers. Just be like the people on Hongfire, be a jackass and just ignore everybody who don't got enough post or rep for your standards or who didn't post anything you personally found interesting or beneficial.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Its not about an "uninteresting post", its about bumping the thread of a game thats still in development after it has been inactive for weeks, which, unspoken rule, you shouldn't bump unless there's something new to report or there has been an update, or you really really need help and cant avoid the necropost, in which case its forgivable.
I've made the same mistake in the past, and after getting a negrep + explanation I understood the issue and never did it again. Now without the rep feature we have to further bump the thread to tell this to people, otherwise they just don't get it which is pretty apparent because necroposting has gotten pretty common again lately.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well sorry then, snowflakes.

Funny how a forum is filled with members who doesn't want it to work like.. a forum.