What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
well sorry then, snowflakes.

Funny how a forum is filled with members who doesn't want it to work like.. a forum.
Nice projection, you're the one who seems to be taking all of this really personally
You're free to use a different forum if you don't like it, but it has always been good manners to avoid necroposts if they're avoidable, and people used to understand that when reputation was still around. Now we have to derail threads every time in order to stop people from doing it in the future. Not really enjoying constantly doing this either, which is why I simply want the rep system back and be done with it.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
tfw you think a game got updated but instead its just drama
well its updated now lol (ignore the later post)

-new area "library"
-new boss in library area
-and some bug fix(?)

edited : well, its already have add more stage than that ( past from library area, there already have enemy +hscene on them but no boss )

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
well its updated now lol (ignore the later post)

-new area "library"
-new boss in library area
-and some bug fix(?)

edited : well, its already have add more stage than that ( past from library area, there already have enemy +hscene on them but no boss )
I somehow can't find any link on the blog :(

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't find it, the latest I found is the 2017.10.07

However, the latest demo require password to unlock and those are in 4 parts. Each in the previous demos.

Gawd, I already delete the old demo and have to re-download them again for passwords
Turn out that, he put the password file at the very first in ZIP.

So if you use Chrome. You can just go to your download location and copy the download cache file and open those file with 7zip

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

However, the latest demo require password to unlock and those are in 4 parts. Each in the previous demos.

Gawd, I already delete the old demo and have to re-download them again for passwords
Turn out that, he put the password file at the very first in ZIP.

So if you use Chrome. You can just go to your download location and copy the download cache file and open those file with 7zip

Do we need to register first in that Fantia side?

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Using Google Translate.

WE MUST DECIPHER THE PASSWORD

Please unzip the passcodes that were attached to the trial version in the order of ABCD in order.
Example:
Passcode A = "AAA"
Passcode B = "BBB"
Passcode C = "CCC"
Passcode D = "DDD"
Then, the decompression pass will be "AAABBBCCCDDD".

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Using Google Translate.

WE MUST DECIPHER THE PASSWORD

Please unzip the passcodes that were attached to the trial version in the order of ABCD in order.
Example:
Passcode A = "AAA"
Passcode B = "BBB"
Passcode C = "CCC"
Passcode D = "DDD"
Then, the decompression pass will be "AAABBBCCCDDD".
Is the link to the zip protected by the password or is the zip file being protected by the password? I think I may have the passwords, but I don't know where this password has to be inputted.

Last edited:

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the link to the zip protected by the password or is the zip file being protected by the password? I think I may have the passwords, but I don't know where this password has to be inputted.
Zip file being protected by the password, you can download the zip off the link posted earlier.

CagallaHD

Lurker
Reputation score
The link appears to be gone, something about changing it to a higher donor level or however that site works.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I personally can't seem to get through because I'm not seeing anything similar to what you have posted through your Google Translation. It seems to got to level 2 of the subscription thing.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don`t remember the previous demos requiring lvl 2 subscription.
i`m getting the feeling the password is different.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ah i see, so he change that.. before its just free so now u must subs.. kinda weird to me bcause he say that the final trial/almost complete is being free and the password in the last 4 trial ver before this