What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yes that would be fantastic, sadly the recent user who generously offered to PM the upload would appear to have fallen into a mysterious response-less abyss.

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes that would be fantastic, sadly the recent user who generously offered to PM the upload would appear to have fallen into a mysterious response-less abyss.
Part of me just wonders if they were overwhelmed by the amount of messages. They mentioned "hundreds" in the first post so...

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Doesn't help that people seem to have taken 'PM' as 'visitor message'. Just look at the poor guys account.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Or people could just wait patiently since the dev has already threatened to block gaijins. Jut wait, there's gonna be a final demo on dlsite eventually.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I got it from him pretty fast because:
1. I actually PMed the guy and didn't flood his visitor messages
2. I actually put more effort into my request than "Link plz?" I gave him a picture of a hat and he thought it was funny, what more did you expect?

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Part of me just blames this on the new layout. I was kind of confused at first too, and I've been on internet forums since middle school. Maybe I'm just an old person now and technology is catching up with me.

2. I actually put more effort into my request than "Link plz?" I gave him a picture of a hat and he thought it was funny, what more did you expect?
enou

Maybe mine just wasn't flowery enough, idk. I feel like there was just a lot of messages and the guy just doesn't have time to sit through and slowly send out 100s of PMs every day of his life, right? Either way, I'd feel awkward sending another message and I REALLY don't want to bother anyone so I guess I'm just waiting. I've been a fan of this guy's stuff since Sanctuary was a 2 stage demo so I hope it comes out sooner rather than later at the very least, lol.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I asked politely too, I think the guy is just too flooded by requests to bother, which is fair. Too bad there's literally no other place that has it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
2. I actually put more effort into my request than "Link plz?"
1.I actually PM too and not visitor Message , it's been 3 day now. And no link yet
2.Haha , so hat is the key? Kay I'll send him another PM
3.Well I know the guy probably got too many PM. Whelp... can't be help~

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well, for me.. i dont want to post just to say "i have link/game PM me if u want..."
if someone read my post before and think about it.. surely i have and already played.. so if u try to PM me nicely and ask idm to share...
but ratherly ppl around just spam "PM me pls" all the day hope ppl care about them :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Remember to be polite, and be clear in your PM title helps a lot~

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's really been whacking me is the 12 second cool down between Private PM's. Nearly at 400 replies, and I am quite franky amazed by the amount of lurkers this site has. I'll be wrapping up the last round of PM's Sorry for the delay folks!

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Double Post, and took nearly 30 seconds before the website even allowed me to post that

RE:Edit: Hope that's everyone. Happy fapping you beautiful filthy creatures.

Last edited:

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's really been whacking me is the 12 second cool down between Private PM's. Nearly at 400 replies, and I am quite franky amazed by the amount of lurkers this site has. I'll be wrapping up the last round of PM's Sorry for the delay folks!
Hey, thanks a lot man. I'm sure it was a real pain in the buns to get all that out there but I definitely appreciate the effort.

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm sorry but I do not have the previous passwords, so I would be very grateful if someone told me the password with a post or a pm, but if can not be, I'm sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So currently in my gallery, there's 1 full page, 2nd page has 5 animations, and the 3rd page has 9 animations. I'm guessing the last one is the unfinished library boss one. Am I missing anything?

Marciano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of all, I'm very, very sorry for the necro. I understand if you want to give negative rep, downvote or whatever.
Second, while looking for some info on the game, I stumbled upon a chinese site that apparently has a demo labeled as "Version 2018/02/04" I went and downloaded it, but it asks for a password when trying to unzip. So, I wanted to ask if anyone has said password. I tried to do some google translate in the site where I found the link, but I didn't find anything. I'll leave the link here, in case anyone else is looking for the demo. Thank you very much in advance and once more, I'm very sorry for the necro.