What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's almost certainly the same demo that LemonEater was helping distribute. I'd recommend sending him a PM, you can find him earlier on this page.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
First of all, I'm very, very sorry for the necro. I understand if you want to give negative rep, downvote or whatever.
Second, while looking for some info on the game, I stumbled upon a chinese site that apparently has a demo labeled as "Version 2018/02/04" I went and downloaded it, but it asks for a password when trying to unzip. So, I wanted to ask if anyone has said password. I tried to do some google translate in the site where I found the link, but I didn't find anything. I'll leave the link here, in case anyone else is looking for the demo. Thank you very much in advance and once more, I'm very sorry for the necro.

I was able to get passed the password screen (It's "jeyw") but the file is so big that what ever filehosting service that is is making me download an external downloading program. This is most likely fake.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I was able to get passed the password screen (It's "jeyw") but the file is so big that what ever filehosting service that is is making me download an external downloading program. This is most likely fake.
It's not fake. Baidu simply doesn't allow files larger than 300 mb (I think it's that filesize). But the thing is you have to have a baidu account to use their software.

ANd to create a baidu account, you need a chinese phone number.. Yea..

Anyways the link is most likely from a chinese eroge site called "Acgbuster". It's a really nice site, and they usually post patreon games there, along with movies and other stuff. But yea, baidu is a pain in the ass.

Marciano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's almost certainly the same demo that LemonEater was helping distribute. I'd recommend sending him a PM, you can find him earlier on this page.
I sent him a PM already. He must be busy with rl stuff because it seems he hasn't logged in for 2 weeks.

Also, I was able to download the file without creating an account. I used some scripts for Chrome, but I don't recall how they were named and I don't have access to my PC right now. You can find them easily by searching: "baidu downloader", though. I took a look at the rar and it indeed shows Unholy Disaster files.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can also bypass using Jdownloader. But the file is worthless without the password for the rar itself.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The user that uploaded the stuff used the same password for each of his uploads, which he mentioned in one post : powerlittleredhatranger.
I might try to upload to Mega later.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I would appreciate an upload. I sent a PM to the guy giving out links weeks ago and didn't get anything back, and I'm not sure how to grab it off this chinese site.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try that.
I've barely checked the contents by the way; All I did was extract it and re-zip it with 7zip, without a password.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems like the only new stuff I was able to find was a boss in the dungeon. A sort of Legion boss, if you've played Symphony of the Night. Comes with a downed scene and a still GO picture. I was looking for other new stuff but either there wasn't any more or I wasn't able to find it. I'm hoping that the portrait frame and the flesh pit get some more animations, like a finishing animation. Similar to how the portrait frame is in Unholy Sanctuary. Cause right now, the in game animations feel more to be desired from. Their GO scenes are pretty good, though.
Also, I was having trouble getting some scenes to appear in the gallery last time, but this time, it seems all the ones I encountered are there now. Don't know if that was something that was fixed in this update or if it was just a temporary glitch.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like the only new stuff I was able to find was a boss in the dungeon. A sort of Legion boss, if you've played Symphony of the Night. Comes with a downed scene and a still GO picture. I was looking for other new stuff but either there wasn't any more or I wasn't able to find it. I'm hoping that the portrait frame and the flesh pit get some more animations, like a finishing animation. Similar to how the portrait frame is in Unholy Sanctuary. Cause right now, the in game animations feel more to be desired from. Their GO scenes are pretty good, though.
Also, I was having trouble getting some scenes to appear in the gallery last time, but this time, it seems all the ones I encountered are there now. Don't know if that was something that was fixed in this update or if it was just a temporary glitch.
I had that same gallery issue on an earlier build. I also found only the single boss room and the reward room behind it, the blocked passage in the cathedral sadly remains blocked.

fionajason

Reputation score
anyone got a Save data for the latest version. will appreciate your Help ;D

Last edited:

fionajason

Reputation score
oh yea i love the painting trapped while the character is trapped in there,i hope the creator of the game add that.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone got a save file of the latest version? Also I downloaded the version above and the heroine dies in 1 hit everytime?

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a save file posted a few pages ago. I also had that gallery problem when I first started trying out the new demo, realized that I was missing a file (think it was called events.ccn?) that didn't extract with the rest of the game for some reason. Once I noticed and extracted the file on it's own it wound up working just fine though, so if you're having the same problem it's at least an easy fix.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got a save file of the latest version? Also I downloaded the version above and the heroine dies in 1 hit everytime?
In the pause menu there's stats that can be allocated to whatever you want. So take some the points out of SP or atk and change to the top stat (which is health)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also it seems like a few of the supposedly game over you should get by certain monsters or traps don't properly work when selecting them in the image gallery.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this is a great game, buggy and crashy, but still fun

I tried it a few months ago, and it stopped at the aluraune, now there are two whole new bosses and great levels!!

I can't wait for the next fight!
Pity there isn't a finisher for the cthulu monster

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The gallery shows some kind of woman enemy in the library level but I can't seem to find her when I go back to there as either an enemy or replay the boss fight? Does anybody know where she is?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The gallery shows some kind of woman enemy in the library level but I can't seem to find her when I go back to there as either an enemy or replay the boss fight? Does anybody know where she is?
The woman in the library IS the boss.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The woman in the library IS the boss.
Is it possible to replay her fight like you can with other bosses? I'm using the save file posted a couple of pages back and I've explored the library but can't find her anywhere so I can replay the battle