What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Um....sorry if wrong of place , but have anyone have this image ?

I try with Security 2 already , but the time has passed , so I can`t get access to this scene :(

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The final countdown has begun. It will be released later today unless and unexpected delay appears.
That would be tomorrow Japan time so if its getting released at midnight like some games its getting released in about 1.5 hours from now.

Edit: It's out

Last edited:

Deleted member 37389

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone PM me the game? I will buy it once payday comes (already own sanctuary and jail). Just want to get my hands on it now.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone know how you beat the final boss? The final Attack always hits me, even when i am hiding behind the tower.

Last edited:

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how you beat the final boss? The final Attack always hits me, even when i am hiding behind the tower.
you must destroy all cristals, if you are loading a previous version's save they reset, but you don't fight again the bosses

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I noticed that bosses are now more stronger, Minotaur now make AoD when landing and mega meatball now have 2 tentacles and 2 eyeballs

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you must destroy all cristals, if you are loading a previous version's save they reset, but you don't fight again the bosses
Do you happen to remember the locations of the crystals, in particular, any that didn't appear right after a boss? I recall destroying 3 crystals, 1 after the library, tentacle, and cloak boss. The final boss still does the full screen undodgable attack.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I broke 2 crystals and dodged the final bosses nuke. I got hit by a skull and went into invincibility frames, but died during second phase cause I just suck at dodge her fire attack.

Wewt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you happen to remember the locations of the crystals, in particular, any that didn't appear right after a boss? I recall destroying 3 crystals, 1 after the library, tentacle, and cloak boss. The final boss still does the full screen undodgable attack.
Nope it's just 3 crystals. The final boss does the full screen attack 3 times. Each time is an instant death if you're not hiding behind something. To dodge the first 2 explosions, just run over to the right side of the stage and hide behind the castle. The final time has nothing to hide behind cuz its all destroyed and will instantly set your lives to 1 before killing you for an auto game over. You have to destroy all 3 crystals which will skip the third attack and let you win the game.

Does anyone have all the gallery animations yet? I'm missing 2 - the one after the magician boss and after the flesh ball boss. Anyone have any idea how to get them?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm , I'm missing 1 animation

Anyone know how to get that animation?
Thanks~

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Looks like we can help each other out here.

Does anyone have all the gallery animations yet? I'm missing 2 - the one after the magician boss and after the flesh ball boss. Anyone have any idea how to get them?
For after flesh ball (p2, row 2, col 5) that is simply the pixel rape animation with the cloak boss. Go back and refight, get knocked down and wait for it to play and it should unlock.

If by after magician boss you are referring to p2, row 2, col 2, then I am also missing that one. Judging from the pattern, it would just be the game over CG image with the library boss. You've probably seen it if you lost to her in an earlier demo, but it didn't properly save to gallery. Now I'm guessing it auto-skips it and you can't view it even after losing. Though it looks like Larcx got it so maybe he can confirm.

Hmm , I'm missing 1 animation

Anyone know how to get that animation?
Thanks~
That one is the game over with the moving paintings. Recall that at a certain room in the castle, there's a painting that chases and grabs you.

Thanks for the screenshot btw, I was wondering what the last one was. I thought it was going to be something special for winning but it looks like it's just the slime scene from the beginning.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seems like Constance is the boss of the library but the final boss looks similar to Marianne but the translation doesn't fit the boss's name.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is this game completed?
AFAIK, the storyline and general gameplay is complete. The latest demo straight up says "fin" when you beat the last boss.

I'm not sure if the gallery is finalized. There are still several boxes crossed out but it's likely done just to nicely separate the pages. Perhaps we can hope that the boss game over cgs get an animation.

Btw here's a link to my gallery file. Should have everything unlocked except for the one right after the pixel animation with the library boss and before the pixel animation with the tentacle boss.

I believe you can start another game and lose to the library boss to get that last one. Or perhaps someone else can upload the true 100% gallery.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
its sad that there are no game over sprite sex T_T just cg

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to get the animation for Row 4 Column 1 page 1 in the gallery?? The one after the CG of the plant girl boss. It's the only one I'm missing. :(

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to get the animation for Row 4 Column 1 page 1 in the gallery?? The one after the CG of the plant girl boss. It's the only one I'm missing. :(
That is the sprite animation for the clay mannequin monster thingy in the castle. The one with stretchy arm attack or running uppercut.