What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't for the life of me figure out how to use SP for anything. The only thing that takes it is the dodge on the shift key, but that only takes 2 and that regens before the animation's even finished. Am I somehow missing an entire plethora of magic and alternate weapons? Because trying to slap everything with the starting towel or w/e the MC uses is very annoying, especially now that I'm at the librarian boss.

None of the keyboard buttons do anything else, and the menu's in moonrunes so I can't read any of the instructions and pressing all the random buttons and options doesn't do anything (though at least I found out how to level up).

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Am I somehow missing an entire plethora of magic and alternate weapons?
Yes
One of the menus is for Skills and magic, you have to set them manually. I struggled to find that too at first.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't for the life of me figure out how to use SP for anything. The only thing that takes it is the dodge on the shift key, but that only takes 2 and that regens before the animation's even finished. Am I somehow missing an entire plethora of magic and alternate weapons? Because trying to slap everything with the starting towel or w/e the MC uses is very annoying, especially now that I'm at the librarian boss.

None of the keyboard buttons do anything else, and the menu's in moonrunes so I can't read any of the instructions and pressing all the random buttons and options doesn't do anything (though at least I found out how to level up).
Set your magic and power skill first
Default magic skill keyboard button is "A"
And default power skill keyboard button is "S"

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kinda disappointed with the gameplay to be honest. The first game was refreshingly challenging without feeling unfair, much like the Castlevania games it tried to evoke with its aesthetics.

This just feels.... eh. Without repeatedly losing and levelling up, you're basically spamming the same buttons over and over to kill anything, and the boss patterns are pretty boring. Also, the last level is some of the worst attempt at Metroidvania-style branching paths I have ever seen. All the rooms all look basically the same and have no purpose to exist other than to pad out the game by a few minutes.

Still quite a bit better than most H-platformers out there, but in the context of how long it took to come out and the two games that came before, this was a bit of a letdown.

smithu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So Constance did survived the first two games, just to be killed as a mid-boss in this one? For shame lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The new version fixed the bug where the crystal after the librarian would respawn.

I have no idea how to import my progress from the initial retail version to the updated version, or if it's even possible at all. I know there's a full gallery unlock, but it feels like the hours I spent unlocking everything properly just disappeared because I couldn't import my progress.

Mick2000

Reputation score
The new version fixed the bug where the crystal after the librarian would respawn.
i knew it! i was fighting the final boss untill she blow me with the third OHK attack. i'm sure i have destroy all 3 crystal so i checked all of them again, and turn out the crystal at library did respawn.
anyone got the same problem?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i knew it! i was fighting the final boss untill she blow me with the third OHK attack. i'm sure i have destroy all 3 crystal so i checked all of them again, and turn out the crystal at library did respawn.
anyone got the same problem?
Yeah same happened to me.
I thought it was a scripted loss or something, fuck me right?

After looking at the thread I saw that you needed the 3 crystals, which I had destroyed, so I went back and checked.
I just assumed I was retarded and never destroyed it after finding it. I'm happy it was just a bug.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Snowman ability is very strong.
I used it to defeat the final boss.
It takes 50SP, so you gotta be careful with it.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The spear is OP, it hit costantly and negate enemy bullets. Good against skulls and last boss fire attacks

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
The Snowman ability is very strong.
I used it to defeat the final boss.
It takes 50SP, so you gotta be careful with it.
that thing is random though - it may spawn a very fast firing version or a very slow firing version or.... a normal firing version

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that thing is random though - it may spawn a very fast firing version or a very slow firing version or.... a normal firing version
It is... I thought I can try to force the rapid-fire version if I plop it as close to the enemy as possible but it's kinda random.
I like how it can continue to damage an enemy or boss while you are dodging projectiles. This is why it's so helpful with the final boss.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to effectively dodge the final bosses dual Orb attack. Also is there anyway to not get killed she does the screen nuke?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to effectively dodge the final bosses dual Orb attack. Also is there anyway to not get killed she does the screen nuke?
Get some distance and then use backstep for the orbs. For the screen nuke, stay to the right and let the building take the hit. The third nuke is unavoidable because players forgot to destroy all three crystals located in the rooms just after the sub-bosses for the castle stage.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Get some distance and then use backstep for the orbs. For the screen nuke, stay to the right and let the building take the hit. The third nuke is unavoidable because players forgot to destroy all three crystals located in the rooms just after the sub-bosses for the castle stage.
C'mon dude, it's a bug with the library boss that makes the crystal respawn for some reason. We're not that stupid, we only thought we were!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The bug is gone as of the latest version, so the only reason why players would still lose would be deliberately leaving a crystal unharmed. I did forget to destroy one crystal personally (and no it wasn't the library one).

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So um, apparently the creator is already in the works of their new game, Unholy Prayer. Though at the moment there is extremely limited info on it right now. I'm gonna assume that they will update info on it on their new Ci-en site, cause that seems to be the hot thing right now.

The only pieces of information I can get from all this right now is that it's in the works, and that there will be a trial for it in the near future, but only for patrons, or whatever they're called for Ci-en. Supporters, I guess.
And also, now that I read that page more (in google translate), it seems that they are also working on some sort of what they call a sex slave breed simulation game. I think the same applies to the previously mentioned game, as in no trial at the moment but future supporters will get first access to it.

shereenaroleplay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is kicking my ass, and I am to the point I just want to unlock the gallery.

It comes with a cheat command to do so, but since all the read me's are in Japanese, I cannot figure it out.

Anyone know the command to unlock the galleries?

Thanks