What's new

ACT [ Finish Doll ] [ フィニッシュドール ] Emulis of the Valley of Magic / 魔法の谷のエムリス RE167037 RJ167037

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Game isn't out yet, but animation looks decent.

Seems it will have some guro elements as well...

[ Synopsis ]

Brimming with curiosity and a bit of sexiness,
at the age of 18, Emulis takes her maiden journey to become a full fledged Witch.

Against mild mountain monsters, her journey was going well and she was growing stronger.
... While things were going well for Emulis, sometimes she would be assailed by monsters too...

They were much more ferocious than Emulis had ever imagined.
Were she ever to fall to them, Emulis would be r*ped and sullied in awful ways.
Our cute and endearing Emulis ravaged against her will with no mercy.

Even then, Emulis' resolve is strong and her determination unwavering.
Can she complete her journey of tribulation in one piece?

[ Key Features ]

All action and erotic scenes are hand-drawn animation.
On top of that, they are not just simple 'looped' animation.
We have put a lot of effort into making it very erotic. (lol)

For example, even r*pe scenes, (1) start with being assailed, (2) thrusting animation,
(3) body clenching creampie animation, (4) finally, crying out and exhaustion ensue.
All animated, drawn in a smooth sequential nature.

Each and every animated scene plays out like this,
so we think you're going to get pretty hot and steamy when you watch.

- Over 700 individual frames of erotic animation.
- Over 40 H scenes created over two years of production.

Also included are some pretty brutal erotic scenes that don't match her cuteness.
Most scenes are generally 'assault' but there are a few which are truly horrible.
One scene, Emulis nipples go flying and I personally find her reaction so cute (lol)
Of course, she is totally ravaged after that as well.

* If you don't like violence you can filter out blood in the settings.

We have received and implemented many of your requests in the above way.
Please, by all means, help Emulis become a 'full fledged Witch'.

[ Game System ]

While the erotic animation is the main attraction, we have invested effort into the action as well.
Each enemy has its' own attack AI which changes depending on Emulis' level.

The higher her level, the more effective their attacks. At low levels, a monster's reach is short.
You can also set the difficulty level and for those that find action games laborious,
we have implemented both a cheat mode and continue function.

Depending on how you proceed through the game, the story may change.
When it does, Emulis must continue her journey stark naked!

Of course, the animation scenes reflect her lack of clothes. So please, do enjoy her naked ravishing.

Last edited by a moderator:

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔法の谷のエムリス(ACT)

Looks like there's some guro in it. One animation showed her nips getting hacked off or some such.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's okay as long as it's not the active ingredient of the overall product. Gore only becomes a problem when you can't get away from it.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Animation quality is superb...fluid, detailed, and attractive.

The animation NDgier mentioned is 100% not something that I would enjoy, though. Crossing fingers for gore toggle but not expecting it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do not know why i can stomach all the gore in God of War series but i seemingly can NOT stomach any guro on a cute anime-styled character.

Wait.. i think i actually know the answer.
Oh..

Basically, I can accept guro (but not the very hardcore ones) if the guro happens to the "Enemy" characters, but i can't really accept it if it was happening to the character i was playing or any "Allied" characters.

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do not know why i can stomach all the gore in God of War series but i seemingly can NOT stomach any guro on a cute anime-styled character.

Oh..

Basically, I can accept guro (but not the very hardcore ones) if the guro happens to the "Enemy" characters, but i can't really accept it if it was happening to the character i was playing or any "Allied" characters.

I don't really know the correct term for this..
I think it's more about who's getting ripped to pieces. I find it easier to stomach characters like Isaac Clarke getting his eye gouged out by a big needle compared to someone like, say, modern Lara Croft getting impaled through the neck.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh wow, I'm so hyped for this game. Gotta love some beautiful ACT (and guro don't bother me so all the better). :D

M

mxk1310

This looks good. Hope it will play as good as well.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh..

I don't really know the correct term for this..
Its eerie. You don't normally look for bloodshed on animu, if it does, mostly the artstyle fits into violence and stuff.
And western action or horror games are a tolerable guro/violent stuff because it fits the whole theme of game and genre.

You try apply guro and violent stuff into a boobies, now it all goes wrong, mostly. [I'd say objectively but there are extreme fetishist.]

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

another act game.... hopefully it have a decent gameplay

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't want to hope much about game play from ACT game with large sprites.

Maybe similar to that magical girl game. Walk straight forward and attack enemies in your way.
But seem like MC can jump and guard.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Love how she coughed after giving forced oral to that goblin :eek:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, that plant vore. Can't wait. *subscribes to thread*

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wanna get excited by this. The art looks great and I can stomach a little guro. However, I've been burned recently by ACT/2D Sidescrollers games w/ good art.

Examples are:
I can only pray that this game will be better than these 2 disappointments.
Well, both of those games didn't show any of the animations before they were launched, guessing they had a idea their game sucked.
This one is showing all of the stuff he's done with, so I guess you can be more hopeful about this one.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't want to hope much about game play from ACT game with large sprites.

Maybe similar to that magical girl game. Walk straight forward and attack enemies in your way.
But seem like MC can jump and guard.
I think Koooooooonsoft (The maker of Witch Girl and Shinobi Girl, i don't remember how many o they have) is for now the only developer who understand the correct formula for making an enjoyable ACT (Side-scroller) game with large sprites.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's hoping the game is at least decent.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think Koooooooonsoft (The maker of Witch Girl and Shinobi Girl, i don't remember how many o they have) is for now the only developer who understand the correct formula for making an enjoyable ACT (Side-scroller) game with large sprites.
RJ157437 (aka what a wonderful day! - weird name) is quite enjoyable too, it has a very creative combat (and rape) system.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

RJ157437 (aka what a wonderful day! - weird name) is quite enjoyable too, it has a very creative combat (and rape) system.
Public Service Announcement: The above mentioned game is horrible. You are free to experience this for yourself, but be warned that the game is just awful on every level possible.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seein a censor ona sales pic is always a turnoff for me. its almost as bad as the peace sign pose after a girl gets gang raped.