What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New Aokumashi Flash game announced today, seems like a side-scrolling, battle-fuck-in-a-park game.

Demo available

This is a fighter where you can try to fight an old man, or just let your character get grabbed and do naughty things to your character in your control.
Its an old game, but the creator Really loves it, so be on the lookout for more updates.

PS : Either the demo is bugged or I'm a noodle, but every time I start the game (top option to battle, middle is controls and bottom is blocked), I can briefly see the battle stage but a giant orange screen with moonrunes pops up and clicking anywhere brings me back to the title screen .................. Weird

Credit to obligitury for the description.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! [RJ168533]

New Aokumashi Flash game announced today, seems like a side-scrolling, battle-fuck-in-a-park game.

Demo available

Either late December or unknown release date

PS : Either the demo is bugged or I'm a noodle, but every time I start the game (top option to battle, middle is controls and bottom is blocked), I can briefly see the battle stage but a giant orange screen with moonrunes pops up and clicking anywhere brings me back to the title screen .................. Weird
open it with flash player instead of the browser

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh yes, I like this creator very much. This looks promising so far.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird that all his other games are around 8-9$ and this 1 is priced at ~12$ for what seems less content ..... Does greed affect h-games now ?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Do what yunguy said above and start it with a standalone flash player, not a browser

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can run the demo with the traditional internet browser but not firefox/chrome browser

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This is odd, the swf works in a dedicated flash player and internet explorer just fine. I almost like this game, though it is not quite as polished as one of the XYZ girl games. I could be interested in what the full game would provide.

For now when you get grabbed I think it was a nice touch to control both if she escapes or not and how the guy goes about molesting the girl. I think a few developers could learn something from this game.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GG me for not scrolling back up high enough and quoting the 1st dude that wasn't me .....................................................................

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I can run the demo with the traditional internet browser but not firefox/chrome browser
Chrome and firefox run a different version of flash to IE.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Chrome and firefox run a different version of flash to IE.
what I'm trying to say is the game can be run with IE, just not the newer browsers...since there were complains about the game being unable to run on browsers earlier.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GG me for not scrolling back up high enough and quoting the 1st dude that wasn't me .....................................................................
*nods like mister miyagi*

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So am i right in assuming the demo ends when she's at 90% and no actual fucking in the demo? Just asking in case I somehow missed it.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They're keeping the more eroge contents of the game out of the demo since, you know: have people want more and actually buy/[torrent] the full game.

Play the game in the most updated Flash Player to make it work. I seem to play it perfectly fine. Although SWF player wouldn't likely work so well since in most cases that I've experienced, flash games just happen to glitch out with the SWF player.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So has anyone managed to win against the guy?
Might be for the demo, but it seems impossible to me, your attacks do crap damage, he can switch to blocking all damage pretty much instantly and your stamina drains quickly and recharges very slowly...

And a sidenote which I already posted in this thread:
I'm three games away from having a full collection from this guy, anyone got all currently released ones by any chance? :)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So has anyone managed to win against the guy?
Might be for the demo, but it seems impossible to me, your attacks do crap damage, he can switch to blocking all damage pretty much instantly and your stamina drains quickly and recharges very slowly...
Me thinks you're not supposed to win, otherwise 90% of the demo would be girl vs guy battling like crap for no "reward" ..... This is an H-game for a reason

And a sidenote which I already posted in this thread:
I'm three games away from having a full collection from this guy, anyone got all currently released ones by any chance? :)
Yes, I do have all of them from english-Dlsite

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all in the timing. when he goes to grab you attack.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to blog, game comes out TONIGHT around 9pm EST when Dlsite updates their daily offerings.