What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, someone know what's new on version 1.13 (I have 1.12, with the crouch attack counter)? Thanks in advance.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi, someone know what's new on version 1.13 (I have 1.12, with the crouch attack counter)? Thanks in advance.
I think it's bj scene, you can notice this on one of preview pic.
ed. Here

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeah best bet is to google it or some thing. ^^;;
Yeah :rolleyes: , the version i found was the previous one though! it is on AnimeSharing for people to know. They are uploading things on a new server called MexaShare which isn't so bad (compared to Rapidgator anyways lol).
So you can find it easily, i believe the things it lacks are the poses from the screenshots where the guy grabs the girl's arms, but i'm not so sure maybe they can be unlocked in that version but i don't know how

Dropbare

Reputation score
Yeah :rolleyes: , the version i found was the previous one though! it is on AnimeSharing for people to know. They are uploading things on a new server called MexaShare which isn't so bad (compared to Rapidgator anyways lol).
So you can find it easily, i believe the things it lacks are the poses from the screenshots where the guy grabs the girl's arms, but i'm not so sure maybe they can be unlocked in that version but i don't know how
The latest on anime-sharing is 1.12. The arm-grabbing is from 1.13. As far as things look like currently, 1.13 has not been shared.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The latest on anime-sharing is 1.12. The arm-grabbing is from 1.13. As far as things look like currently, 1.13 has not been shared.
No, it have been shared. I managed to found one online.

Dropbare

Reputation score
So the previous posters saying it was out are sadly wrong--especially since they could not provide any link or where-to. Just got uploaded on a Chinese host requiring an account.

#!iRthjIAA!nAY9oBuZQy2gQBvv0B0ZecAqp6QgwIRrdtTLZQFj774

Enjoy!

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone been able to get the BJ Scene? According to his blog he added the scene or maybe he's going to add so be on the look out. I couldn't quite tell with Machine Translation. =)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Has anyone been able to get the BJ Scene? According to his blog he added the scene or maybe he's going to add so be on the look out. I couldn't quite tell with Machine Translation. =)
Apparently, it has yet to be implemented yet and he's telling people to "look forward to it."

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the previous posters saying it was out are sadly wrong--especially since they could not provide any link or where-to. Just got uploaded on a Chinese host requiring an account.

Enjoy!
You are the hero we all needed but don't deserve

Apparently, it has yet to be implemented yet and he's telling people to "look forward to it."
Aw, man, give me a break

Reputation score
Not a hundred percent sure why this game keeps getting updates, but I'm sure as hell not going to complain.

v1.13 changes:
-Added the option to partially remove the girl's uniform and bra in all positions
-Added the option to modify the girl's clothing (besides shoes and socks) in H positions
-Added the option to grab the girl's arms during 2 particular positions ("from behind")
-Added a drip effect after climaxing (may be difficult to see in some positions)
-Added an option to partially remove the girl's underwear when she in the "picked up" state ('partially removed' meaning around her ankles)

Last edited:

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enjoy!
thx for the link

Reputation score
Maybe I am a dumb, but how does one use that link? Can't click it and searching for it reveals nothing...

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I am a dumb, but how does one use that link? Can't click it and searching for it reveals nothing...
You will have to add "mega.nz/" in front of "#!iRthjIAA!nAY9oBuZQy2gQBvv0B0ZecAqp6QgwIRrdtTLZQFj774"
eg. the text here), This is just to reduce the chance of the file getting taken down

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For some reason, whenever I go to extract the file from that link I keep getting an error that says that it cannot be opened as an archive. Am I the only one getting this error?

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason, whenever I go to extract the file from that link I keep getting an error that says that it cannot be opened as an archive. Am I the only one getting this error?
You're not alone. I've tried to re-download the file 3 times now, and used both 7-zip and WinRAR to no avail.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thx for the link!

I don't know what the problem may be. Works just perfectly, here. It's a simple .rar file - shouldn't be that problematic... What are you guys doing?

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The same as you, from what it sounds like. I download the file, but when I go to extract it, I get that error. Not really sure what the problem is.