What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of Nanahayo.

Some similar tags is still there (NTR, Serious, etc)

Coming Late May.

Last edited by a moderator:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル (NTR)

From the author of Nanahayo.

Some similar tags is still there (NTR, Serious, etc)

Coming Late May.
hope we can play this before May 2017, that last game postponed like 1.5 years

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I hate about this studio is that the imagery and description never make it quite clear whether you're playing as one of the depicted women or a faceless hero.

Especially in the NTR genre, the relevance of that piece of information mustn't be underestimated.

The art looks as great as ever, let's hope these guys pull through this time.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What I hate about this studio is that the imagery and description never make it quite clear whether you're playing as one of the depicted women or a faceless hero.

Especially in the NTR genre, the relevance of that piece of information mustn't be underestimated.

The art looks as great as ever, let's hope these guys pull through this time.
Kinda sorta both.

.- . I opened the trial quickly just to confirm whether you still play as a guy.

It seems the MC this time is the 'wife's son and the blond's childhood friend or something.

The blond joined the party and I think I saw enough so I deleted the demo (not a fan of Serious stuffs since the story tends to get depressing fast)

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow, another game with a Story like Nanahayo. Don't think my poor heart can take this much...

[rant] Well, don't get me wrong. The story was good and the NTR was good.
But it was DEPRESSING.
I like NTR as much as the evil guy next to me, but c'mon!
Don't make a story that leaves me with tears and philosophical thoughts! [/rant]

anyway May is still a few months away, hopefully enough time for me to get over the kind of trauma i got from their last game xD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

@Nelico

Yep... how I do understand you well...
I literally dropped playing ntr for quite a while, after playing one of the most depressing ntrs I've ever seen (I can't remember the name).
Fuckkkk... I was literally left with self existance thoughts... and I stopped playing it half way.
I really don't wanna go through a game like that again.

Btw, on a completely unrelated note.
Does anyone know what happened to the korean host? Is it temporarily down or did they move again?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

wow, another game with a Story like Nanahayo. Don't think my poor heart can take this much...

[rant] Well, don't get me wrong. The story was good and the NTR was good.
But it was DEPRESSING.
I like NTR as much as the evil guy next to me, but c'mon!
Don't make a story that leaves me with tears and philosophical thoughts! [/rant]

anyway May is still a few months away, hopefully enough time for me to get over the kind of trauma i got from their last game xD
Well, they did warn you with the Serious tag.

Usually those stories are reaaaaaaaaally depressing/dark.

Which is one of the reason why I didn't even play Nanahayo.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you should have played nanaha XD.

i prefer the dark elaborated ntr instead of the cliche:

-i have a picture of you in underwear, let's fuck
-my husband doesn't bang me often, let's fuck
-my husband is on a trip for a week, let's fuck
-my husband is in debt, let's fuck
-my best friend's a jackass, let's fuck
-my boyfriend was caught stealing, let's fuck
-my boyfriend doesn't satisfy me, let's fuck

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is the game out?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is the game out?
It will be out in late may, you can check that when you enter the dlsite link on the upper right when u translate the page to english.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While the previous "nanaha" is pretty "dark" its pretty special as the story is well develop.

Dont see much games that focus on story but never lose out the "ero" content. Undeniable that the story in depression = serious. Got a shock since its my 1st game that have such a serious focus in storyline. Does give a food for thought :eek:

Well looking forward to May :D Hope the recollection room this time is alot better than the previous one >_<.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone has wife route full save of nanahayo for the latest version?..

:(im sorry if im asking on different thread if this reply is really inappropriate u can delete it..

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nanaha is interesting in that since the NTR gets dragged out much longer, it actually comes off being more erotic despite being otherwise fairly tame in content (your wife, that is. Your daughter's just comes off as a brat, altho she grows up to be pretty hot). I guess that's mostly from ramping up the humiliation factor, and, you know, still turning into a I-know-I-shouldn't-but-I-still-want-your-dick-please-fuck-me slut in the end, but elaborating more on the journey there.

Which is interesting. I should pay more attention to this humiliation fetish (if you can call it that).

The story? Grimdark story is...not that grimdark, actually. Sure, shit happens to your village, but I think the writer just kinda forgot about making life miserable for the MC once things get started proper in the city (well, besides getting NTRed). And nothing compares to the hilariously over-the-top thing that is 外道勇者一行, taking self-insert NTRs to a whole new level.

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So anyone has find all the scenes i wanna know if there is any secret ones.

i know there is one when you defeat the first boss, one with the other girl and hes friend i guess on the store and the final ones is there anymore?

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Consider Nanaha, the previous game, is really one of my favourite rpg maker game. Maybe a little bit hard and grinding, but you could pretty much understand the story without speaking japanese. The game also had a lot of cg's wich is rare, not to mention i like a lot the style.

It should be out soon so i can't wait, anyone could understand the story or the who the characters were to each other from the trial ? I know someone tried to explain that in a previous post but that wasn't very clear.

Thanks in advance

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-i have a picture of you in underwear, let's fuck
-my husband doesn't bang me often, let's fuck
-my husband is on a trip for a week, let's fuck
-my husband is in debt, let's fuck
-my best friend's a jackass, let's fuck
-my boyfriend was caught stealing, let's fuck
-my boyfriend doesn't satisfy me, let's fuck
I hear that every week! :)

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Delayed for a month and a half according to his blog
Crap, according to dlsite, the month of release was changed to unknown, that doesn't sound good at all :(. We were so close !

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update on his blog, couldn't understand much even with google translation, but looks like he's working on it.

If someone can translate what he says : recipe2el.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-85.html

Still no date on dlsite

Status
Not open for further replies.