What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a thread for the TL project.

Etory Thanks for the offer, but I already translated quite a few parts of the interface while I was checking how everything works (I actually started testing stuff ~2 weeks ago ;)), so I'll finish it myself. But again, thanks a lot. ^^
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but is there any chance the first game can be translated as well? The one with the blue girls, it was truly one of the most compelling games of all ntr games in history. That game just made me really think about life.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, it seems to be the period of unexpected game updates these days. I am your Guignol has received an update. Extracting the pictures from the rgss shows about 190 new pictures corresponding to several new events. Running the maker's blog post through a machine translator seems to indicate this is the final update except bug fixes and they are moving on to new work.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All of these games deserve a translate. I've never contributed to any patreon or kickstarter or donation for any game, but if someone out there reads this and is willing to pick up all the games by this author and translate them, I am willing to seriously offer a fat lumpsome of cash. Not because it's entirely for my enjoyment, but this is more than a game, it's a perspective of life and society most people fall into with this type of mindset and is a great lesson for men here who share flaws in their traits. Every guy in this forum who plays hentai games should learn from this game because some of these thing will inevitably happen to you at some point in life. The author simply offers a different perspective of how to cope with such circumstances. I don't want to do a stupid patreon or whatever it's called because my message/money won't have a direct impact on the author. I'm offering a trade of business and service here, not a hopeful chance that the author MAY translate a single game within the next 5 years at his own discretion. That's how much I'd like for this game to be translated (even though I practically machine translated and really read into the kanji/adages).

Also truly hyped for his newest game (levels 9999 max fuck all other games)

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait is the new content an add-on to the end of the game , or do you have to start a new game. i ask cause there seems to be some bugs in it if i am reading the comments right.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wait is the new content an add-on to the end of the game , or do you have to start a new game. i ask cause there seems to be some bugs in it if i am reading the comments right.
it's an addon for post end game only.
everytime u reach one ending (total end. is 4) u can see some events after that ending, and the added content it's not small. 190cg for circa 10 new big events.
btw if u havent reach and unlocked all the ending u need to restart the game or find a full save.
beware u need expecially the publicdata.save to really unlock the new content.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I cant find a link to the newst version, looks like som of us will have to wait

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I have the most updated copy of the game on english DLsite. And uploaded it to Mega.
PM me for link.

(I made this account just to share and stop being a lurker, so I dont think I can post links yet)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have the most updated copy of the game on english DLsite. And uploaded it to Mega.
PM me for link.

(I made this account just to share and stop being a lurker, so I dont think I can post links yet)
Thanks for the offering, just remember that even if you can post a link, the game has loli so no sharing link as per the forum rules ;)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I admit that particular rule had slipped my mind. I was reminded as well by one of the game requestees by PM. As I said to them, Thanfully I didnt even try to post the link, so as to avoid trouble on my first day posting haha.

Also, does anyone have any news on the circle's upcoming game? I thought read somewhere there was going to be something by june, but nothing yet. I could have mistaken it for the 1.4/1.5 updates of this game however.

comradered

Reputation score
Anyone figure out the 4-number code for the locked door on the true end's extra story?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I admit that particular rule had slipped my mind. I was reminded as well by one of the game requestees by PM. As I said to them, Thanfully I didnt even try to post the link, so as to avoid trouble on my first day posting haha.

Also, does anyone have any news on the circle's upcoming game? I thought read somewhere there was going to be something by june, but nothing yet. I could have mistaken it for the 1.4/1.5 updates of this game however.
yeah the june release was for this update.
but he still work on the next project, although he had problem of data loss and other bad things.

Anyone figure out the 4-number code for the locked door on the true end's extra story?
btw, true route after-events have 2 ending. if u stay too long before rescue her u will se the bad end, oterwise u will se the true-true real ending lol

comradered

Reputation score
Goddamnit, I didn't think the hints went that way. I thought you replace the initial 4-digit code you get inside the jail cell with the numbers from the hints. I need more brain cells, damnit.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do we access the new dlc? I have all 4 endings unlocked but this is from a 1.04 save, so I'm not sure if I need to restart the whole game.

comradered

Reputation score
How do we access the new dlc? I have all 4 endings unlocked but this is from a 1.04 save, so I'm not sure if I need to restart the whole game.
I think you just need to carry over your publicdata file, then go to the CG room, go up a room from there, then there should be a shining light under the levers there.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i have spent like 989989898 hours in the castle and i only get 1 end the love one

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Goddamnit, I didn't think the hints went that way. I thought you replace the initial 4-digit code you get inside the jail cell with the numbers from the hints. I need more brain cells, damnit.
after some time to try and error without result, i've checked the code for that event to see what's the psw lol
btw, i'm really curios what is the logic, behind the hints, to reach the correct answere. the mirror with 3->1 and the 1:9, 2:9 really confuse me.
Anyone got a walkthrough for this?
what you mean? walktroguh for the new content or for the vanilla game?
new content is pretty straightforward. only the "after true end" have some stuff to do inside.
for the vanilla game check in the old post of this thread or wait the full traslation to be released.
i have spent like 989989898 hours in the castle and i only get 1 end the love one
the time go forward only if u do specific action, for ex. when u fail to open the door with the psw.
so, spam an incorretc psw until the event appear.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Anyone got a walkthrough for this?
I am replaying through the whole game again right now with ver.1.5, if you have any questions about what to do where I can help you out.
Depending on how much free time in the next little while i have I could compile a quick and dirty walkthrough for events that I remember/find.

comradered

Reputation score
It goes like this: (Place in 4-digit code:Actual Number)

So if 1:9, then 9 is the first number in the 4 digit code. Then just apply that to the other hints, you get 99. That 3->1 might just be to confuse you, since 1 is the correct 3rd number for the code. Now, you have 991. I haven't found any hints for the 4th number, so I guess you just have to guess that 4 is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.