Re: [Unreal Engine 4] Meridiana’s Magical Investigations - Stealth 3D Game

Yeah, I love the style of this game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sooo is this game dead or just moving at a really slow place? That futa-succubus was pretty hype...

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He's very reliable at posting a publicly-readable update to his patreon every sunday...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know, and I even browsed through the most recent ones, didn't find a public DL link to check the progress so I figured I could just ask here and anyone that's on top of it could answer me.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I know his updates are only available to patreons right now. He was planning to release more (at least one more) public updates, but wanted them to have more content.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Sooo is this game dead or just moving at a really slow place? That futa-succubus was pretty hype...
The game is still under development and mithos keeps posting updates for Patreons. The last update he posted was on April 16th, and he started a poll only yesterday. So yes, still alive, don't give up on that succubus. ;)

Last edited:

biasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is still under development and mithos keeps posting updates for Patreons. The last update he posted was on April 16th, and he started a poll only yesterday. So yes, still alive, don't give up on that succubus. ;)
There was pretty good release in March (23A0CA1405326B3A6D2E9C08705C64A5614E3F0C).
And there was one published yesterday for 5$s. I believe it worth 5$, but I don't feel myself comfortable to pay 60$ per year for it taking into account that AAA games cost less.

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was pretty good release in March (23A0CA1405326B3A6D2E9C08705C64A5614E3F0C).
And there was one published yesterday for 5$s. I believe it worth 5$, but I don't feel myself comfortable to pay 60$ per year for it taking into account that AAA games cost less.
I completely understand this!

I try to also give away assets I create to the patrons as well, so you get a little extra from it.

I also understand if people just want to subscribe every so often and not for the full year, I see a lot of names resubscribe every few months and that's cool!

biasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I completely understand this!

I try to also give away assets I create to the patrons as well, so you get a little extra from it.

I also understand if people just want to subscribe every so often and not for the full year, I see a lot of names resubscribe every few months and that's cool!

Ok, you've convinced me )
I am going to subscribe for 5 just to download once. The game is really funny, just very incomplete, later i'll report bugs i already know.

joeyeroq1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was hoping it would be in a few months from now, but I want to make sure I have something interesting new to show, besides additional scenes. Right now I would say hopefully by April.
Again, e.t.a on new public build?

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Again, e.t.a on new public build?
At this point I'd have to say no specific ETA. I do want to get one out soon, but I don't want to guess a time and then miss it, again.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At this point I'd have to say no specific ETA. I do want to get one out soon, but I don't want to guess a time and then miss it, again.
Are you planning to continue developing this game for the foreseeable future, or are you starting to think about other projects?

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you planning to continue developing this game for the foreseeable future, or are you starting to think about other projects?
Yes, I do and am working on this for the foreseeable future. I actually post a weekly update on my patreon on some of what I've done each week!

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I missed out on the voting for the change in breast size, but I would like to add my input in favor of the smaller breast size, with the option to enlarge. In her current form, Meridiana is way too top-heavy. Having her breasts be more normal sized, and with the option for them to be made bigger satisfies everyone since we'll be able to choose the size that appeals to us.

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Big boobs won the survey so I'm gonna leave it be for now. I think that smaller chest looks better, and I might revisit this in the future.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Big boobs won the survey so I'm gonna leave it be for now. I think that smaller chest looks better, and I might revisit this in the future.
Make it optional? I think they were fine as they were, last time I played

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Latest build, anyone?
Translation: Someone shoot me in the fucking head!

Dude... you know the actual creator of this game is literally two posts away from yours, right? Asking for a free version of a game that you have to pay for with the creator in the room is extremely stupid...