What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Mithos56] Sorceress's Tale

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Unreal Engine 4] Meridiana’s Magical Investigations - Stealth 3D Game

Anyone know where i could find a list of hentai games done on unreal and other similar engines?

These type of games have really caught my interest of late.

OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has the dev said what sort of niche fetishes, if any, they plan on including?

Will there be non-humanoids? Or is this going to be more "vanilla"?
The dev is aware that this thread exist! I let him know awhile ago and he said he will be dropping by soon enough.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why is nobody talking about the animated vagina? Decent vagina seem to be pretty rare outside of lover's lab, and even it has it issues. I'll say something about it, then: I think the vag has some penetration physics going for it. I noticed this when it somehow glitched something and the models became misaligned. When this happened, only the labia closest to the dick moved during the thrusting. I'd like to see where this game goes. I'd be neat to see it go down a path similar to Bodyslide and have a physics enable belly. You know...for them deep dickings...

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Has the dev said what sort of niche fetishes, if any, they plan on including?

Will there be non-humanoids? Or is this going to be more "vanilla"?
This is something I would also like to know

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since it's user initiated sex. i doubt we'll see pregnancy, but man. it would have been awesome to see that belly of hers swollen.

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply! Being mostly robot, I missed the part where I needed to message an admin to finish getting my account activated until this evening! I've been watching the thread in agony wanting to give some sort of response!

First, Dartred, where you ever able to get it to work? I don't know if this is part of the problem, but the build was made for 64 bit version of windows. I've my latest build and future builds will be both 64 bit and 32 bit.

As far as character customization, not a lot this time around. I may in the future add some additional costumes, and maybe hair styles, but Meridiana looks kinda how I want her to look mostly. As far as setting up character customization, in addition to morphs, look into bone scaling, as you can do a lot with that alone. Just make sure you've got the underlying geometry to support it.

Saga55555, If Metal Gear has taught us anything, its the results of box based relationships!

MayaktheUnholy, I will say up front most of the enemies will be humanoids, but it will also feature some tentacles for sure. While I have some stuff planned out that might be a little rapey, and a little bit of kinda incest stuff, I would err on the side of caution and say it may end up being a little vanilla.

RobDelobe, Thanks for noticing! It took a bit of figuring to set the rig up. Also, this build does have a few instances and situations where the animations don't line up properly, but I've fixed that in the new builds.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback!
Any other questions, let me know here on on my patreon!

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

MayaktheUnholy, I will say up front most of the enemies will be humanoids, but it will also feature some tentacles for sure. While I have some stuff planned out that might be a little rapey, and a little bit of kinda incest stuff, I would err on the side of caution and say it may end up being a little vanilla.
Well, that is disappointing, but it is your game. I wish you the best of luck with it regardless. Thanks for answering my questions. :)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First, Dartred, where you ever able to get it to work? I don't know if this is part of the problem, but the build was made for 64 bit version of windows. I've my latest build and future builds will be both 64 bit and 32 bit.
nope, unfortunely still not working. my specs are on the high end of "average gamers" so it wont be a problem to run it.

Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X4GB and 2X8GB RAM / 2 TB + 3TB HDD / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

this seems to be holding me back the most, but no matter how many times times i uninstall and install, from either your game or microsoft website, it still ask for me to install. it even ask me to install when i have it and only gives the option to uninstall.

amoredcore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nope, unfortunely still not working. my specs are on the high end of "average gamers" so it wont be a problem to run it.

Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X4GB and 2X8GB RAM / 2 TB + 3TB HDD / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

this seems to be holding me back the most,

but no matter how many times times i uninstall and install, from either your game or microsoft website, it still ask for me to install. it even ask me to install when i have it and only gives the option to uninstall.
Can you tell me in as much detail the problems you're having? I've come across this problem before when playing a certain MMO and might have a fix. Just need to find out the cause of it first.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, not sure how much detail i can give but i'll try.

i click on MagicalInvestigation.exe and i get

so i say yes to it and i get this only the option to uninstall because it is already installed. that's pretty much it. i uninstall and it will install again just fine, but then it will ask again that it needs to be installed.

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dartred, I've been searching around for an answer, and the best I can find is to try a few things.

First, included with my game build should be a prereq setup. You can find this in the Engine/Extras/Redist/en-us/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. Try running that in administrator mode.

If that doesn't work, I've read some users have had luck going to their control panel/add-remove programs and doing a repair on the microsoft visual c++ redist packages. (They right click on them and choose repair).

I don't know if that will fix it, but its really the best I could find.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright, i'll give that a try when i get home in 7 hours. just got to work lol.

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for keeping this game vanilla, much appreciated.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even-though that I am not a huge fan of the vanilla stuff, I can gladly say I like the fact that there is an hentai game in 3D with proper game play mechanics.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks promising.
Nice main character/heroine design, the model looks awesome.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, so I've tried the game now. It definitely has potential. The modeling, and the animations that are in the demo so far, are really good. I will admit that one of the things that made me the most excited is that the sex wasn't just clipping of models and correctly aligned positions (like in Illusion games and Skyrim's Sexlab mods), but they actually interact with each other, or it's at least been animated to look like it. Her lips actually moving and making room for the goblin and so on. Really well done.

Looking forward to see where this project goes!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, not sure how much detail i can give but i'll try.

i click on MagicalInvestigation.exe and i get

so i say yes to it and i get this only the option to uninstall because it is already installed. that's pretty much it. i uninstall and it will install again just fine, but then it will ask again that it needs to be installed.
Not to browbeat you (the troubleshooter in me really wants to see if they can figure out the solution for this), but did you look at the thread I linked earlier? There were quite a few different solutions posted in it, many of which seemed to work for at least one person. I'm a little concerned that some people said they had to refresh/reinstall their copy of Windows to get it working, though.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont think im playing the same version as the rest of you, my version is running around on a flat map where you can fall off the edge, its only goblins with 2 animations, and if more than 1 goblin gets you the whole game bugs out so that they hump air and you lose the ability to cast any spells or do anything but run around. Is there a way to beat the level and find new enemies or are you guys just saying that the 2 animations are good so far? I do agree that the models are awesome looking but it sounds kind of like I missed a chunk of the game when I played it.

I also noticed that I dont get the alt to kill or space to seduce option that is shown on lewdgamer, is that supposed to be in the game or is it not implemented yet?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got two monsters to look like hugging and fucking each other, after they finished they exploded. That was just awesome very well done, wasn´t expecting that.
Some bugs are just amazing.

no seariously great so far I´ll keep an eye out for this