What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Mithos56] Sorceress's Tale

ranarick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Unreal Engine 4] Meridiana’s Magical Investigations - Stealth 3D Game

this should be the latest demo mega.nz/#!WN5TQS7b!yJGZu1s_2UOxSdWl225ZQ-BaErQqT38qK0WLENUrOmE

Batoupar

Reputation score

Thanks dude.

Zarzal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

<del>Anybody know what collecting the two hearts does?</del>

Never mind i figured it out, it increases the amount of blue dudes you can seduce and it changes the sex scene.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't let it die! :(
This is awesome, and there's no news...

Fandley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He updates his Patreon page quite often. Check there.

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't let it die! :(
This is awesome, and there's no news...
I'm sorry I don't post here more, but I don't want spam your forum! I do post updates weekly on patreon. These updates are viewable by everyone, so even if you don't want to become a patron, you can still see them.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry I don't post here more, but I don't want spam your forum! I do post updates weekly on patreon. These updates are viewable by everyone, so even if you don't want to become a patron, you can still see them.
Trust me, no one is gonna complain if you put down updates here also, haha.

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just so you know the demo on mega has been taken down :(

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the latest public demo I've released so far. I plan on another one at the end of the month that will be a bit more updated.

mega.nz/#!WN5TQS7b!yJGZu1s_2UOxSdWl225ZQ-BaErQqT38qK0WLENUrOmE
This one is still active

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just played through a bit of it.
It's looking brilliant! Loving the new environment and animation, really great work. It's kind of addicting trying to make it through without being seen at all. Hope to see more of it soon, is nice seeing the updates on patreon. I will probably pledge next time I have some disposable income. Keep up the awesome work.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if you go to my patreon, there is a new build of the game.

Nice map, bruv. The game seems to run fine at the highest settings for me. I do have a question about the sex animations, though. I've noticed that if you seduce guys that have already spotted you once, the sex is triggered right then. Is this intentional?

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice map, bruv. The game seems to run fine at the highest settings for me. I do have a question about the sex animations, though. I've noticed that if you seduce guys that have already spotted you once, the sex is triggered right then. Is this intentional?

Yes, but its something I will probably change. The enemies have a horniness setting, and seeing the heroine before they've been charmed will max it out. I will most likely adjust that!

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Admitted the same - but I think there's some excited state of them.
The best thing is her "afterfuck" state - absolutely gorgeous!
Some questions to the main menu - only Resume button is drawn right (I can attach screenshots if needed). Also didn't understand the difference between windowed and fullscreen modes.
Tested some variations with partners - very good.

I'm just bragging, but I suggest author to acquaint some facial expressions of enemies in Arekara4nen ( あれから4年) games and heroine's - like Clymenia, No.73 tunnel (73号坑道) or so. Sara of the rotation cut can also help as far as it's 3D.

Btw, what (who) is succubus waiting for? :p

And yeah - one more great experience is this map! Congratulations!

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the game for the first time. I hope the finished product has the option to remap keys and invert the Y-axis. Growing up with flight sims and arcades, some of us are very used to the "down looks up / up looks down" (AKA "pull up, push down") style of camera controls.

Mithos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the game for the first time. I hope the finished product has the option to remap keys and invert the Y-axis. Growing up with flight sims and arcades, some of us are very used to the "down looks up / up looks down" (AKA "pull up, push down") style of camera controls.

I do plan to be able to remap keys, and I didn't think about inverted Y axis, that's an important one! Thanks!

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New demo's amazing. Thought I would have problems running it since my not-so-distant heating problems, but not a single issue occurred in one hour gameplay. Graphics look amazing except for the river (it's all white, too much reflection?), animations look amazing as well, can't wait to see that incubus getting some action :p keep up the good work. I'm really surprised to see so much content after 5 months from the last demo

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that I am the only one who is lost then. I can launch the game just fine but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is I am supposed to do or where it is I am supposed to go. After pressing every button on my keyboard, I cannot figure out how to seduce enemies or anything. Getting spotted by them just makes them kill me.

Am I missing something extremely obvious here? No one else seems to be sharing my problems so this is a bit concerning.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to get up behind them after going into Stealth Mode (by pressing SHIFT). When you're able to sneak up behind them, they will outline in red, and you'll have the option to kill (ALT) or seduce (SPACEBAR) them. The controls are wonky for some (I'm used to inverted Y-axis and holding the two mouse buttons to move forward from my MMORPG days), but once you get used to them, the game is simple (but not easy).

It's an enjoyable game though. I would like to see a full-nude mode/option for the sex scenes/animations, and of course... more enemies to seduce and have sex with. ;-)

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played yet. I hope I can soon, but I think it's being absorbed by the Early Access problem. Progress is slow (as it very well should be) content is spare, and there isn't a lot yet to actually get excited for except for the current graphical style (which is awesome) and the promise of future content. However, it doesn't really matter if the game's worth buying at a triple-A price with all that content in, in it's current state it's... just not worth spending a lot of time on.

It's kind of painful to say, since the devs are clearly working hard, but I really miss the time when your first glimpse of a game was its finished/mostly-finished state. That way, people don't get burned out on these games while they're still young and inexperienced and still live with their parents.

Their... dev-parent-guardians. Who may or may not be in a dysfunctional polygamous relationship and/or a trans-dimensional amalgamation and love them so very, very much.