What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v18

Changes from public build v17 to v18

-Added a ending scene with David/Jeni/Holly sex animations for David quest.(After viewing the Dizzy/David scene, enter and leave the cafe)
-Stacy sex animation added to cafe socialize.
-a scene has been added to the cafe socialize with holly/jeni/Kyle
-Rhythmic gymnastics minigame added that gives maiko inspiration (represented by a light bulb) that x10 her stat gains on the next attempt, does not work for all minigames yet.
-Various dialogues added in areas like the main hall, gym, locker room.
-Various bug fixes
-a lot of this is untested so could be bugs!

download current public build:
v18 alpha -

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes
this is included in the download.

You can play swf files with a Flash Player projector for you OS:
these are included in the download also.
or open the included .html file with your browser

People seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen!

Here are previews of the new content:

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, anyone have any idea how to play the shenanigans game? It doesn't display for me.
Hi Seraphic. We had others reporting the same issue. To fix that you need to make sure iframes work on your browser and to not be blocking cookies also.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, those are fine i'm sure, it's the same issue with three other browsers.
Did you try playing it on chrome or firefox? Oh, and you can't play as a guest at SVPlay, you need to be logged on a account too.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

V18 ;).

EDIT: Sorry, I saw "Latest public build : v11" on the main post, then I realized some people already bumped the v18 thing.

Last edited:

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone who has a the code saved data where you have unlocked all the scenes?

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone who has a the code saved data where you have unlocked all the scenes?
There is one in the readme last time I checked.
The save on the readme has you right before the end of the main quest final choices (which have distinct animations) and it does complete the requirements to some gallery unlocks (like medals), but still needs some other requirements like watching other scenes before hand.
As of now, the gallery has a lot of animations from the game, but not all, because some are from branching paths, you still need to play the game with different choices to be able to watch them all.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you guys post detailed descriptions of your updates? Like what is in the current public build and the bugs you may have or have not fixed.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys post detailed descriptions of your updates? Like what is in the current public build and the bugs you may have or have not fixed.
Usually we post like this:

Changes from public build v16 to v17
-pleasure service minigames now have text to help player understand what number they need to try next.
-two Luma/Joiry animations added to a pool socialize scene.
-After savori quest complete it is possible for Kyle to have a photo request in the photo club that leads to a maiko/pattie/kyle animation.
-When cafe club reached lvl 4 it is possibe to switch playable characters to a random nameless female student that can gain pleasure clients and service them. The money earned counts towards Maiko.

Which is the same info you have when you open the readme file when you download a new version

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v19

Changes from public build v18 to v19

-title screen added
-cafe front animations added. 50/50 if you will get front or back view
-various new dialogues added
-Boardwalk area added with has the ice-cream minigame.
-Riley can now be seen when taking a shower in Maiko's room when Riley is present
-various bug fixes

v19 alpha -

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes
this is included in the download.

People seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen!

Here are previews of the new content:

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vortex also had some pretty great MMD videos back in the day

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vortex also had some pretty great MMD videos back in the day

He keeps posting MMDs frequently :D
Or do you find the old ones better? I would like to have some feedback on that :)

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He keeps posting MMDs frequently :D
Or do you find the old ones better? I would like to have some feedback on that :)
I used to be one of his Patreons(a few years ago). And it was mostly for the MMD videos that I thought were top notch. His models were just hotter than any of the others I'd seen.

I liked the first and second gen models. I thought the Mako remake in early 2015 was a mixed bag. Her face was better and her breast physics were better too. I preferred the older models body types, but I still really liked them around this era.

A while ago he bumped the chest size up from huge to watermelons, and made them look very... milfy. Instead of being perky, they started sagging a lot. They also got huge nipples.

Then their lower bodies started getting bigger too. The models all looked about 20 lbs heavier. TBH I'm not a fan of the milf look.

I haven't dropped by the site in about a year.

I see that he's starting to do some other types again. I like theese characters

They're cute and much slimmer.

Her facial improvements are nothing short of fantastic. Honestly Mako had a bit of a "anime character #167" look in the early videos. She's really quite distinct now. I'm just not a fan of the current body type.

It's cool that he's come back with slimmer models. I may need to go through his recent archive(and just skip Mako and Zytra).

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used to be one of his Patreons(a few years ago). And it was mostly for the MMD videos that I thought were top notch. His models were just hotter than any of the others I'd seen.

I liked the first and second gen models. I thought the Mako remake in early 2015 was a mixed bag. Her face was better and her breast physics were better too. I preferred the older models body types, but I still really liked them around this era.

A while ago he bumped the chest size up from huge to watermelons, and made them look very... milfy. Instead of being perky, they started sagging a lot. They also got huge nipples.

Then their lower bodies started getting bigger too. The models all looked about 20 lbs heavier. TBH I'm not a fan of the milf look.

I haven't dropped by the site in about a year.

I see that he's starting to do some other types again. I like theese characters

They're cute and much slimmer.

Her facial improvements are nothing short of fantastic. Honestly Mako had a bit of a "anime character #167" look in the early videos. She's really quite distinct now. I'm just not a fan of the current body type.

It's cool that he's come back with slimmer models. I may need to go through his recent archive(and just skip Mako and Zytra).
Thanks for the detailed feedback!
It's like you said, maybe you should stick to the girls with different body proportions, he has been working on the other characters too. :)

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is beta v3 (possibly final)

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) is a 2D first person hentai game where players play as the busty pig tailed Maiko Umiya.
During the game, while living her normal life, Maiko unknowingly trains herself to survive a fight that previously killed her in the future according to some mysterious time travelers.

This game is not meant to be super serious or realistic. A lot of things in the game are intentionally comical or exaggerated.
Maiko can study, train, work and interact with her friends! UMCH is a comic and sexy hentai game!

Beta v3 -
Save codes at various game states can be found in the readme.

Passwords:
– unlock all scenes on the tablet.
bae – get 200% guitar score when in music areas
punch – gain 50k melee to 1hit KO all opponents.

Please consider supporting SpiralVortexPlay's creation of H games on Patreon!
Support with $5 for additional passwords in the Patreon version, such as only viewing the sex dialogue scenes, mood reset and more.

people seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen.

This banner leads to the patreon:

We also have social media accounts you can follow to be notified about our latest updates and news about future projects, be sure to check them out too:

Here are some game screenshots and animations previews:

Screenshots

Girls Preview

Socialize Preview

Menu Preview

Mini Games Preview

Sex Preview

Animations

Breast Sucking

Paizuri

Sex

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cant seem to get GOLD medal on the POOL and i have 500 endurance and 137 melee and have done almost everything on the journal except this

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant seem to get GOLD medal on the POOL and i have 500 endurance and 137 melee and have done almost everything on the journal except this
Do you press S to activate the pin and get a speed boost? You can press Z when the arrow gets in the green area to make Maiko kick too.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you press S to activate the pin and get a speed boost? You can press Z when the arrow gets in the green area to make Maiko kick too.
wut????i am gonna try, thanks.