What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.02 can be found right here :

mega(dot)nz/#!HJFUmRzI!QnkpTHzNV-ldiAvesnwxZFNwjosiN0W4uIfvvKwFxQE

You're welcome.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn.. can't DL it
It's said overquota......
WTH it's so big!!! T__T

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Version 1.02 can be found right here :

mega(dot)nz/#!HJFUmRzI!QnkpTHzNV-ldiAvesnwxZFNwjosiN0W4uIfvvKwFxQE

You're welcome.
You wouldn't mind splitting it, would you?
Just so we don't have to download the mega app

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If it's too big you need to use the download tool from mega for it.
I've heard some downloading tool can skip around that problem, but I don't know which one, you'll have to search on internet for the info.

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You wouldn't mind splitting it, would you?
Just so we don't have to download the mega app
Fine by me, but you'll have to wait a bit : my upload speed is quite bad.

Another solution could be to use Chrome. MEGA is forcing you to use the app when downloading huge files using Firefox, but it seems you can DL without it on Chrome. It could be worth a shot.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'm experiencing something weird in 1.02, when i try and watch the CG's from gallery, it seems i can at first see and do the new ones n such fine, but after when i try and look at all the rest that was BEFORE the game was updated it's just blank, i can hear the sounds but see nothing, until the cumming moment, then it's gone again, is there any way to fix this?

zipetya

Reputation score
i'm experiencing something weird in 1.02, when i try and watch the CG's from gallery, it seems i can at first see and do the new ones n such fine, but after when i try and look at all the rest that was BEFORE the game was updated it's just blank, i can hear the sounds but see nothing, until the cumming moment, then it's gone again, is there any way to fix this?
I would advise you to extract v1.02 (btw, thank You Odd-Eye ) into a completely different directory, should it be the case you tried to overwrite the old v1.00-1.01 game files. Maybe something got jumbled up?

Or, possibly, have you tinkered with the registry values of the game some while ago? There could be that as well...

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would advise you to extract v1.02 (btw, thank You Odd-Eye ) into a completely different directory, should it be the case you tried to overwrite the old v1.00-1.01 game files. Maybe something got jumbled up?

Or, possibly, have you tinkered with the registry values of the game some while ago? There could be that as well...
i did as you advised and extracted it, but then another problem had occured, it seems when i reach the climax scene of any in the Gallery, it will stay zoomed and have the electric static in the background, while it says *press any keys to continue* it does not continue, it absolutely stays on the screen unable to go away except closing the whole thing.

zipetya

Reputation score
i did as you advised and extracted it, but then another problem had occured, it seems when i reach the climax scene of any in the Gallery, it will stay zoomed and have the electric static in the background, while it says *press any keys to continue* it does not continue, it absolutely stays on the screen unable to go away except closing the whole thing.
So the previous problems went away? ...Oh right. Can't really test it, aye?! Hmmm...

There is a noticable lag during that climax/electric static part before zooming back out, on my end too. But it's like 2 seconds... And I remember them being present in the previous versions too.

I can also faintly remember there being some talk about issues with Umai Neko's works and some graphics cards in one of these threads... Maybe try updating your graphics card driver.
Also, did the original v1.00 run fine as opposed to this v1.02 with problems?

How big is the folder with the v1.02 game? Should be ~2,31GB. Dunno maybe something goes wrong during extraction?
I play with the v1.02 provided in this thread, and after extracting the archive it works perfectly, gallery and extra and all.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So the previous problems went away? ...Oh right. Can't really test it, aye?! Hmmm...

There is a noticable lag during that climax/electric static part before zooming back out, on my end too. But it's like 2 seconds... And I remember them being present in the previous versions too.

I can also faintly remember there being some talk about issues with Umai Neko's works and some graphics cards in one of these threads... Maybe try updating your graphics card driver.
Also, did the original v1.00 run fine as opposed to this v1.02 with problems?

How big is the folder with the v1.02 game? Should be ~2,31GB. Dunno maybe something goes wrong during extraction?
I play with the v1.02 provided in this thread, and after extracting the archive it works perfectly, gallery and extra and all.
i did exactly the same as you, so i don't know why the problems occur, i've got a GTX 980 TI, so i'm not sure if that's the problem.

inside computers this is the range of my knowledge and power since i'm not the best at doing all this inside working of the technical stuff, hell im under average if i should say so myself, what i did was created a new map or directory, and extracted it to there, it seems all the things went there as it should but it's only once i go ingame it happens, also is it maybe because i lack the necessary App called DirectPlay? because i always skip it since it's never given me trouble before with 1.0 running it, and same with the 2 second lag with the climax, it's all just weird.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ChaoticShock Are You running the game on Windows Ten? If yes , I got the same problem
But when I play on Laptop (Windows Seven) it's fine
It seems nothing wrong with extraction~

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And here we go : a 4-part archive for those of you having issue with the full one.

mega(dot)nz/#F!2YdUwZDC!tzsI32HnH2n0wuNUo_6h5A

The previous link remains active for the time being.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Odd-Eye Thanks Man , You really are a Saviour

So for the past 2 month there is no update for Fairy Heart huh... wonder when he will go back to it~

zipetya

Reputation score
And here we go : a 4-part archive for those of you having issue with the full one.

mega(dot)nz/#F!2YdUwZDC!tzsI32HnH2n0wuNUo_6h5A

The previous link remains active for the time being.
Thank you very much!

And even went the extra mile... Appreciated! *thumbsup*

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Odd-Eye Thanks Man , You really are a Saviour

So for the past 2 month there is no update for Fairy Heart huh... wonder when he will go back to it~
I'm a bit worried that the Enty/Patreon model might've made Umai Neko greedy. Both sites combined gives ~$7500/month minus the cut of websites. That's still a pretty nice salary just for developing the game, more income to come once the game is actually released. Since the income is monthly, he would have an incentive to delay Fairy Heart's development by going back to update Sakura-R. Or work on Fairy Flew (supposedly the next game) at the same time to retain patrons with another project lined up.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Next update is for Fairy Heart (voice update) in a few weeks. But I agree that since a few months updates have been more scarce (it used to be every 2 weeks, now its every 3 weeks). It would be good if he added new sprites to Fighint Girl Sakura R or even new ennemies for some stage. I am less a fan of the 3D gameplay like in Fairy Heart. And regarding the amount he gain with both sites enty and Patreon, he might not work alone, may be he is using the extra money to hire developpers to help him.