What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, these are the downsides of a work in progress, we can only hope for the best.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wouldn't say he's puposly causing a delay but it seems like he got tired of fairy heart or wasn't too into it. After all, he came up with this fairy flew thing in the middle of developing fairy heart and fairy heart seems a bit half hearted in my honest opinion.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm a bit worried that the Enty/Patreon model might've made Umai Neko greedy. Both sites combined gives ~$7500/month minus the cut of websites. That's still a pretty nice salary just for developing the game, more income to come once the game is actually released. Since the income is monthly, he would have an incentive to delay Fairy Heart's development by going back to update Sakura-R. Or work on Fairy Flew (supposedly the next game) at the same time to retain patrons with another project lined up.
Would you believe that Mayaka who makes Girls Army is receiving pissed off comments when he's doing the opposite of this? Mayaka put in a notice to his pateron/entry followers to stop receiving income due to the fact that they can't release monthly updates as promised.....and the fans are getting...irate over it. Man....people are just overall stupid.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to "reset" the game back to the beginning, since the download has all the scenes unlocked already. I renamed the savegame to "back savegame" amd renamed the save folder to "back save", then manually saved the game after starting a new one. I also created a new folder called "save" so that the gallery data can get saved there.

The result is that gallery is still unlocked (nothing greyed out) but generates eternal script errors, Losing to an enemy generates ignorable script errors before proceeding to H, and H does not proceed to the post-H "defeated" CG (eternal "loading" screen")

I went through the first 12 pages of the thread, before asking, and I think we all know how useless searching is even before I admit I have no idea what term to use. They seem to confirm that my steps should have worked. Is there another place that unlock data is stored? Is there another way to clear all data... gallery, extra? Resetting the character herself is quite easy.

EDIT: After checking further, altering the save01, save01_1. and save01_01(1) files(etc) are probably the key. They're simple text files that contain the data "global.sex01=(number)" If anyone has a fresh, locked game, should the text file be blank, should the number be 0 or 1 or some other number?. The files themselves HAVE to be there, though.

EDIT EDIT: Downloaded the demo to check what the save files there say. They are all setting the value to 0. I will test this out, manually changing each file. It will take a while to test and report back.

Initial test looks good. Gallery and extra entirely locked, first attempt losing plays the proper animations, and properly adds them to the gallery and extra.

Last edited:

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can Ver. 1.02 be uncensored with the Ver 1 game? And may somebody reupload the uncensored version?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
man, Just no updates at all for fighting fairy angel huh? this is more active then the current game being made.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
man, Just no updates at all for fighting fairy angel huh? this is more active then the current game being made.
Dude is working solo on 2 games. Can't expect that much from him, even with his large budget 2 hands can't do a lot of shit in a small amount of time.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dude is working solo on 2 games. Can't expect that much from him, even with his large budget 2 hands can't do a lot of shit in a small amount of time.
It's very likely that multiple people are working on this. I just refer to them as one person for convenience.

The Patreon page introduces Umai Neko as a game making team. I also recall reading somewhere that the artist for these games have older art under a separate name, though I don't remember what it was. It could just be an artist + animator/programmer pair or maybe a larger team. But for sure it isn't just one person working on these games.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He updates about every 21 days. It's only been 19... It's also three games if you count that he wants to redo some of sakura-R art. There's also fairy flew in the works too.
'

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He updates about every 21 days. It's only been 19... It's also three games if you count that he wants to redo some of sakura-R art. There's also fairy flew in the works too.
'

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well , IIRC the next update supposed to on Jan 18'th 2018
Perhaps it's already out , or maybe delay(?)
Well , dunno.... only Patreons of his know~

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Next scheduled updated is on 22JAN2018, its a voice data update for magical angel fairy heart

"

1/1 FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA-R CG update

January 22 MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART
Update voice data

"

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Great! Now we will have the possibility of having more than two voice clips!

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Can Ver. 1.02 be uncensored with the Ver 1 game? And may somebody reupload the uncensored version?
I'm curious about this as well, whether we can have v1.02 uncensored with v1.01 files or something.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm curious about this as well, whether we can have v1.02 uncensored with v1.01 files or something.
If you guys don't want an uncensored v1.02, you definitely shouldn't help yourselves to the most recently uploaded archives in this thread...

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems we will be getting a new cg the 13th of this month!

Edit: IT'S OUT!!! Can't seem to find a link on nyaa, or anywhere else for that matter, yet tho.

Last edited:

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I confirm the new version 1.03 is out : the gallery and extra are fully unlocked making it easier to see the new animations with the red monster (from stage 2 in the game).
This version seem more stable than the previous (less crash and freeze).
Also the new animations are uncensored but the rest of the animations are still censored.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kinda weird m sometime the new CG on page 7 didn't show up
Had to close the game and re open so the CG show up. Still have some issues of CG crashes
I use Win 10 btw~