What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

I don't want a end like this for Hob .

The story of Aya doesn't finish like this . Previous game of this author don't have a real " end " so why for Hob ?

We have already a final boss for this , the mad scientist . Aya want 'revenge' for what he do to the other girl and go at his Q.G for kill him .

My 'wish' doesn't have a good ending but it's sad for a game like this to end like a basics hentai game

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the Necro, but is there a thread for da new game? I dunno the name so I don't know what to search for.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the Necro, but is there a thread for da new game? I dunno the name so I don't know what to search for.
If u just go to the previous page... the 2nd last comment has the link for the new thread..

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
UPDATE: I added two things:
1. Save file No. 89 contains two Mei-Hua scenes (Aya's bounty hunter competitor).
2. Another Sylvia scene: Walker in Kito's Lab.
I think everything listed in my current save file are pretty much all H-scenes in the 20170520 demo.

---

Let me necro this thread with a long-overdue update:
Here's a save file containing all H-scenes I found (not by myself of course) for the demo 20170520:
mega nz/#F!xIlXzSRY!mdPaLHZ4SZSABrjiGLF6Qw

The folder has both the "Full Save.rar" file and the TXT file containing info about the save slots and all H-scenes.

If there are H-scenes that my save file did not mention, could you please let me know so we can update the list together? Thanks!

Here are the contents of the TXT file:

1. Move the file "Full Save.rar" into the main folder.
2. Right-click on the file, and then choose "Extract Here".
3. Replace files when asked.

SAVES
No. 89 - Mei-Hua scenes (1st scene in right map, 2nd with Aya on Game Over)
No. 90 - All levels unlocked (20170520 demo version)
No. 91 - Birth/Worm (Rescue Mode must be On, leave ship then return)
No. 92 - Mendes Head (leave dojo)
No. 93 - Mendes Henchman (go to HOLE Bar, don't resist)
No. 94 - Assar (Meet Fernand, be ready)
No. 95 - Vagrant/Kid (go to Slum, don't resist) (Vagrant first, then Kid)
No. 96 - Abandoned Tunnel mid-save (different enemies on both sides)
No. 97 - Abalac Rocky Desert mid-save (different enemies on both sides)
No. 98 - Kito's Lab mid-save (different enemies on both sides)
No. 99 - Pregnant/Lizard (get Treatment)
No. 100 - Pregnant/Bug (get Treatment)

CONTROLS
ESC - Exit
F2 - Endless mode (for sprite H-scenes)
F4 - Full screen
F6 - Refreshes/resets round (in-battle)
F9 - Screenshot
Q - Pause (can end battle when 0 HP)
D - Zoom
F - In-battle menu (can go back to title screen)
A - Dash
Z - Attack
C - Jump (can double-jump)

ADDITIONAL ENEMIES
(Available under "All levels unlocked" save file)
Set Course > Destinations > Central City
- Cobolio Gang (Go to Central: Ishukun District > Slum > Cobolio Gang)
- Cockroaches (Go to Central: Ishukun District > Subterranean Tunnels)
Set Course > Destinations
- Waste Tunnel
- Garbage Mountain
- Abalac Rocky Desert
- Daigo Woodland
- Kito's Lab

SYLVIA H-SCENES
Set Rescue Mode to Failure under Config and lose on the following stages:
- Cobolio Gang (visit Cobolio Hidqeout)
- Abandoned Tunnel mid-save (enemy on right map)
- Birth/Worm
- Walker (Kito's Lab)

SECRET ENEMIES
Keep re-entering the map (leave through left exit) until no enemy appears
- Hunter - Garbage Mountain
- Goboliy - Abalac Rocky Desert
- Orc - Daigo Woodland

Last edited:

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a save file containing all H-scenes I found (not by myself of course) for the demo 20170520:
Nice job, though I can't open the "Full Save" archive for some reason. Anyone got the same problem?

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What are "Endless Mode 1" and "Endless Mode 2"?

EDIT: pretty sure #1 makes it so enemies never "drop" you -- they continue to "combo" indefinitely instead of tossing you aside -- and #2 makes it so enemies never orgasm.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good man for all that work!
Thanks, man. It's my return gift as a lurker for the last available save file here and the translation kit that still works in this demo.

Nice job, though I can't open the "Full Save" archive for some reason. Anyone got the same problem?
Thanks! It's a RAR file. I think you need WinRAR for it?

What are "Endless Mode 1" and "Endless Mode 2"?

EDIT: pretty sure #1 makes it so enemies never "drop" you -- they continue to "combo" indefinitely instead of tossing you aside -- and #2 makes it so enemies never orgasm.
Yea, that's pretty much it.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I added two things in my save folder:
1. Save file No. 89 contains two Mei-Hua scenes (Aya's bounty hunter competitor).

I think everything listed in my current save file are pretty much all H-scenes in the 20170520 demo.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I added two things in my save folder:

Dunno if it's some bug or something but for some reason faliure of the rescue seems to glitch out permently to yes after an few rescues if I use the translation and voice pack. Anyone else?

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I could trigger only the Walkers' and the worm scene with Sylvia.
Rescue is set to "Failure", but whenever I lose to Cobolio gang or the dudes in the Abandoned tunnel - she just shows up guns blazing and just rescues.

Anyway, huge thanks for the enormous effort you've put into stitching all this together!

itzcharlieee

Reputation score
When I try to open full save rar, winrar gives me a prompt saying that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged :/

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In reply to my own question - you can't seem to trigger Sylvia's Kobolio and Hunter scenes if you are using the translation pack. If you use the original game - it works just as cestefani described.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In reply to my own question - you can't seem to trigger Sylvia's Kobolio and Hunter scenes if you are using the translation pack. If you use the original game - it works just as cestefani described.
Sure thing. Here is the fanmade one (big thanks to that talented contributor again!) and i mixed my own too, which is mostly the fanmade with 2 single files changed i liked.
mhh. nvm. I canot upload WINRAR or 7ZIP files to this forum. And i dont have an account on sites like MEGA. sorry

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sure thing. Here is the fanmade one (big thanks to that talented contributor again!) and i mixed my own too, which is mostly the fanmade with 2 single files changed i liked.
mhh. nvm. I canot upload WINRAR or 7ZIP files to this forum. And i dont have an account on sites like MEGA. sorry
Like most people, you do have google account, I believe. You can't trace people back (you know, guess their email adress) by the disk link alone :D

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't underestimate 4chan, they found a flag in the middle of nowhere with starcharts and flight plans...

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't underestimate 4chan, they found a flag in the middle of nowhere with starcharts and flight plans...
He's not a retard like Shia, he's got nothing to worry about. Also, fake account takes 1 min to create. I made one for my uploads and copies so others could enjoy as well. Not having an account is not a valid reason. Admitting to being lazy is a valid and acceptable reason :)