What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

So what? Wanna fight, eh eh?! Haha just kidding, but that's how it is. You have to kill me or accept it. I'll never be a fan of that stuff.^^

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I'm liking the new endings, they acknowledge the fact you are a succubus. (If you are one.) I was wondering does the succubus class get more class exclusive moves?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

So I must be pretty dumb but how do you escape the tower when it's collapsing? The part with the time limit

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There should have been a few items to interact with on your way in. You can't just walk out.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well there's something for everyone. I also don't like futa and tentacles so i can understand how you feel. There are dragons (feral ones, not the anthros), plant girls, slimes, puppets and many other things.

If you haven't already played the game you should give it a try. Imo the guy in charge tried to avoid the usual mainstream stuff (copy the shit out of other hentai RPG's) and i dare to say he did well most of the time.
I'ma take this as glowing praise, you beautifully eared digimon you and keep out of the staring contest. :p

Luckily I have a variety of fetishes, which means, my game does too. On that note, new update ready, see:

This one focuses on either fox-girls -or- a Futa-pharaoh, depending on which path you choose, so again, something for most people. Next releaseish will be more bondage focused.. because.. goblin girls are obviously into sextoys.

To answer the succubus-question posted earlier: Succubi get an entire alternate ending to the normal one.. that'll take some time to write but problem for future me. :p

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'ma take this as glowing praise, you beautifully eared digimon you and keep out of the staring contest. :p

Luckily I have a variety of fetishes, which means, my game does too. On that note, new update ready, see:

This one focuses on either fox-girls -or- a Futa-pharaoh, depending on which path you choose, so again, something for most people. Next releaseish will be more bondage focused.. because.. goblin girls are obviously into sextoys.

To answer the succubus-question posted earlier: Succubi get an entire alternate ending to the normal one.. that'll take some time to write but problem for future me. :p
Well yes, that was a big "thank you for the beautiful work" from me. I wish the PC would look different depending on which dragon showed his wiener inside the PC first. More blue after the bluish one or green after the greenish one etc. Might that be a thing later? *.*

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well yes, that was a big "thank you for the beautiful work" from me. I wish the PC would look different depending on which dragon showed his wiener inside the PC first. More blue after the bluish one or green after the greenish one etc. Might that be a thing later? *.*
Sorry for the late response, first of all, unless there's a massive influx I usually respond to these as soon as I got an update ready. NOW! To your question. In theory, it's not a big thing to code, a basic color shift, a switch on the dragon.. in practice, I don't feel like there's enough interest in this. Unless I got a prodding patreon request or something like that *hint hint nudge nudge* Other things like.. moving my lazy ass to finish the story proper.. take precedence.

On that note, new release ready, completing the desert-area, whilest at it, adding new lewd scenes if you lose in the fight against the desert-raiders, also some new hentai-cg stuff and so on, see details and grab the latest version of the game on the blog:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eiither way, new update for everyone, this time with a social/lewd interaction added and even less bugs.. they never die. See the blog for details:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
And another update, this one focusing on lewd fairies (with a few begrudging bugfixes), details on the blog, enjoy:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
And another update, this one focusing on lewd fairies (with a few begrudging bugfixes), details on the blog, enjoy:
Fairy harem here I come. :3

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm afraid you can't collect them. Maybe a future feature. :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Anyway, moar lewds bitches, this time focusing on fuzzy moths. Also less bugs, check out:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a guide on what you can do or how to do it to your character? Ive just roamed and shes already a futa catgirl thing and idk why Miay got forced onto me :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Miay got forced on you?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah im pretty sure i said no after she appeared and next thing i know, shes following me. ill try it again and see if it does it again

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
First time ever I had someone actually complain about that. More baffled than anything. Oh well there's all sortsa folks.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well i mean ... she was just brainwashed or something and still under its effects. Whos to say when your sleeping she doesnt slit your throat, or rape you, or poison your food, or hundreds of other things that you can do in a Hentai :p Also it was odd because you can turn down helping an entire town, but cant turn down some brainwashed kitty? Seemed weird :p Guess shes to plot dependant and im thinking way to much lol

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Your english hurts me.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He doesn't seem to have mastered the apostrophe yet, but his English is perfectly understandable.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can not get text skip to work. Tried X and that just goes on like normal. Shift does nothing either.

Skipped tentacle armor first time through and after becoming a Succubus went back. Chest is not there but she can interact with it and knows the armor is in the hole. Can also get as many as you want by interacting with the hole as many times as you want.

Is it normal for the Succubus disguise to keep reverting you to succubus form?

Got to the piercing lady, and shes talking about a clit ... Aylia has a dick tho?

How the hell do you progress once u get ur ass handed to you by your sister? I cant go north, i goto town and get a bad end, i talk to the blonde guy, bad end, cant go south ... GG i guess?

Last edited: