What's new

ACT Abandoned Black Star [Version 0.29 is out]

derplor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Black Star [Version 0.28 is out]

On an unrelated note, the relevant registry path may or may not be HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/DarkExecutor/Black Star/ and i cannot confirm or deny what may happen if you create a String key named "CompletedDemo" and set its value "true"
tried and dosent work, atleast not for me

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

will contain less enemies
noooo, don't do that, otherwise I'll never see the H cause I'm not a fan of throwing myself at the enemies just for the H.

Apart from this: loved the new version. Only complaints are:
- no clear indication that dash works only on the upward movement of the jump (but I figured it out eventually, so not major)
- some kind of map or some landmarks at map choke points would be great.
- some kind of background overlay would be great in order to make those platform jumps easier so that the player can percieve themselves and their jump distance against the background
- jumps seem to have differen't height at times (seem to get higher jumps when jumping from rising platforms or when holding down the jump button and the previous jump had the player hit their head on a low platform)
- getting stuck on walls and platform sides is quite annoying :(

Apart from the above: love it! The big maps, the exploration, multiple enemies, gang bang and the like.
Well done!

HueLord

Reputation score
Re: Black Star

Well, i know but i still have some idea:
Costume/Outfit:
-More Outfit/Costume
-Outfit/Costume as a collective prize along the stage
-Clothing system: Underwear, Outerwear(Blouse + Tight Miniskirt, etc...), Legwear(Stocking, Pantyhouse, etc...), Footwear(High Heel, Thigh High Boot, etc....)
-Clothing customization/mix-up: combine/mix-up different piece of cloth
-Clothing destruction system:
+Get rape will lose all piece of cloth leaving only Footwear
+Take a consideration amount of dmg will blow a piece of cloth(outer 1st, under and leg 2nd, only foot is indestructible)
+A Armour bar show the amount of dmg need to blow the cloth
-Clothing destruction is turn on/off option

Other stuff:
-Pregnant, Breading, X-ray, etc.... is turn on/off option
+1 for the legwear and breeding

vietthai96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It still dissapointed that the game don't have more outfit for MC and the option turn on/off for outfit disappear when get rape. But the overall is good, especially in term of prologue narration, i hope for deeper story. Beside, jumping system is a pain in the ass, i lose three time because of it =.=

OP
DarkExecutor

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys! There was a number of complaints after BlackStar v 0.28 was published, so I made new version with a number of bugfixes.

Version 0.29 is available here: mega.nz/#!WgVWlJDY!bVPgZugnf1-MCltGGxP5-cPjpwEiufZTEXDn4-2Wf7k

Bugfix list:

• Camera size was changed, you can switch it by using "Zoom" button, just as before. It really helps to perceive the game better, as well as to orient inside the level;
  • The number of enemies depends on difficulty level now. "Hard" difficulty contains the same number of enemies as ver. 0.28, "Medium" contains less traps and no large hordes of enemies, "Easy" mode will get you almost lonely, but maybe someone likes that, too. Remember that "Hard" mode means more damage from enemies, too.
  • Twice more checkpoints are done for Stage 1;
  • Added some direction arrows for Stage 1, though after changing camera size it's much easier to understand where you are in the level now;
  • Dash can be performed in mid-air now;
  • Jumping has 2 different heights as it was planned (I like Quake 3 style jumping tricks, sorry), but it is much more stable and easy now than it was in ver. 0.28, there was some small physics bug in the code that made it unstable before;
  • Late trigger of force field after sex in Nympho mode was planned, but it irritated some players, so I removed that feature, because it created stun-lock too often;
  • If you don't want to lose clothes after sex then it can be switched off in settings menu;
  • I didn't manage to remove all problems with platforms' edges collisions, but I remade colliders for all platforms/landscape into other shape and it occurs less often than it was in ver. 0.28.
  • If you stand on moving platform and then sex scene is triggered then it will be attached to the platform as it should be.

What do you mean by "breeding" ? Pregnancy with eggs can be disabled through the option in settings menu.

P.S. There is frequent question why we can't make sex animations with partly present clothing for Black Star. The answer is simple - Black Star contains about 1-2 hundred of sex scenes frames in total, so all of them have to be duplicated and hand-drawn for each missing clothing item (in other words, multiply it by 2 at least - missing skirt and missing blouse variants, for example). It's too large job for us right now and we have other priorities such as our new project.

vietthai96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Black Star [Version 0.29 is out]

I don't know what happen but when i play everything is purple shade except the character and monster??????, my PC using Intel GMA 3100(the techdemo v01 a year ago still normal)

What i ask is cloths don't disappear(the whole cloth, not a part of it) when in h-scene an after sex, not just after sex, but well it still disappear when in h-scene.
Beside the "scene" "shaking" when mastrubating is ridiculous, and the MC get "flicker" when in nympho state is hurting the eyes =.=. Well sorry for many question, you still doing a good job ^^

seraverlane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the first map, my jumps were fine. I was able to jump high enough to reach platforms. Now that I'm in the cave, she will almost never jump more than two inches off the ground and I can't reach any platforms.

I've tried holding the jump button, jumping in short succession, and it just won't work.

OP
DarkExecutor

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the first map, my jumps were fine. I was able to jump high enough to reach platforms. Now that I'm in the cave, she will almost never jump more than two inches off the ground and I can't reach any platforms.

I've tried holding the jump button, jumping in short succession, and it just won't work.
Mm, interesting, never encountered such bug before... Did you experience some lags during game run at level 2? I mean aside of jumping, did the game become laggy or not?

I don't know what happen but when i play everything is purple shade except the character and monster??????, my PC using Intel GMA 3100(the techdemo v01 a year ago still normal)
I would really appreciate if you send me a screenshot of that moment using private messages as well as how much RAM does your PC have, thanks.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I'm "doing it wrong", but I downloaded the demo, unpack it, hit 'play' on the configuration screen, which then loads the game, and... nothing?

I have the title screen and can move the cursor, but clicking does nothing and seems to be unresponsive to keystrokes. Even when trying to close the game, I have to minimize and right-click -> close to shut it down

Did I miss a step? Some other thing I have to download and install? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Huh. Looks like it works in windowed mode. Never mind

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi guys! There was a number of complaints after BlackStar v 0.28 was published, so I made new version with a number of bugfixes.

Version 0.29 is available here: mega.nz/#!WgVWlJDY!bVPgZugnf1-MCltGGxP5-cPjpwEiufZTEXDn4-2Wf7k
The link doesn't work for me. I get an error:
Content-Security-Policy: default-src 'self' data: blob: *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz wss://ws.chain.com wss://*.karere.mega.nz localhost.megasyncloopback.mega.nz:6342; script-src 'self' *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz data: blob:; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz data: blob:; frame-src 'self' mega: *.megaad.nz; img-src 'self' *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz data: blob: Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Access-Control-Allow-Headers: MEGA-Chrome-Antileak Access-Control-Max-Age: 86400 Content-Encoding: gzip ‹z¼PYindex.html￾VÛŽÛ6}ïWpH€Hôv/ñMÒ*ìCÑ>l€APÐâHbB‘,IIvÚþ{‡’¼–íl￾Ö6g8sæÌ￾ðòâ§_î~ÿuMJ_ÉÕwË‹8~/r"=¹_“Ù‡Õ2èɶ’Ê¥Qé½™SÚ¶mÒ^%Úôr6›Ñm°‰H&™C#Óhµ¼xŠ‹üC@ÿ?âì ÄgEÏóùßÏî×Ï/V俇о¡'úG*￾qü©À3 bø³Mý¿{ßéÊ0/6I+ʧÑý:]ó5ôK~w½Yü°3c'[O¥$+™uàÓwoâéE± Ò¨ÐmýÈW(ᓱ˘„ô2™¼ ÛŠª®ÆªÚ￾íd†tÓIt‚[h]„4&k•ö–)'™‘B}"$†ÃÀ)-ä}qV·‚‚%ê3ÍY®üzÕ¤?DÄcšèR±è6î]￾á²Òê â6Îk ±ðP￾Â÷6IÏContent-Security-Policy: default-src 'self' data: blob: *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz wss://ws.chain.com wss://*.karere.mega.nz localhost.megasyncloopback.mega.nz:6342; script-src 'self' *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz data: blob:; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz data: blob:; frame-src 'self' mega: *.megaad.nz; img-src 'self' *.mega.co.nz *.mega.nz data: blob: Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Access-Control-Allow-Headers: MEGA-Chrome-Antileak Access-Control-Max-Age: 86400 Content-Encoding: gzip ‹z¼PYindex.html￾VÛŽÛ6}ïWpH€Hôv/ñMÒ*ìCÑ>l€APÐâHbB‘,IIvÚþ{‡’¼–íl￾Ö6g8sæÌ￾ðòâ§_î~ÿuMJ_ÉÕwË‹8~/r"=¹_“Ù‡Õ2èɶ’Ê¥Qé½™SÚ¶mÒ^%Úôr6›Ñm°‰H&™C#Óhµ¼xŠ‹üC@ÿ?âì ÄgEÏóùßÏî×Ï/V俇о¡'úG*￾qü©À3 bø³Mý¿{ßéÊ0/6I+ʧÑý:]ó5ôK~w½Yü°3c'[O¥$+™uàÓwoâéE± Ò¨ÐmýÈW(ᓱ˘„ô2™¼ ÛŠª®ÆªÚ￾íd†tÓIt‚[h]„4&k•ö–)'™‘B}"$†ÃÀ)-ä}qV·‚‚%ê3ÍY®üzÕ¤?DÄcšèR±è6î]￾á²Òê â6Îk ±ðP￾Â÷6IÏ

OP
DarkExecutor

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link doesn't work for me. I get an error:
Interesting, did you try to add "https://" before the link instead of "http://" ? I re-uploaded it to mirror for you:

Looks like it works in windowed mode. Never mind
I tested it both in window and fullscreen modes before uploading, can you send me CPU, GPU and RAM characteristics of your PC into private messages? Thanks.

seraverlane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

During the stage transition, there was a rather sizable lag, yes. Otherwise, the cave runs fine aside from the jumping issue.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
wow it's been a while.. is dark still alive?
In October he got fired from his job and started on a new game apparently so I think he's alive and well. Also, please don't necro a thread for this kind of stuff... people are going to be coming in here expecting an update for the game like I did and be angry at you.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let me just start by saying that I don't think you should colour your text like that. It makes it more difficult to read, and it hurts my eyes.

Furthermore, I think it's safe to say that this thread is pretty much dead. What you just did is "necro"-ing, and is generally frowned upon.

The only way I could cheat other than the gallery one was to use CE on it which after you switch from 1 room to another you will have to refined all the values for the CE again which is a pain... nyaa-
There is a solution for that. It's called pointers. You could look up how to do pointer scans in CE.

With all the suggestions you make, I do hope you realize that this game is not an original, but one that build around an existing one created by Grimhelm. I think doing new animations will be difficult because of that.

I suggest you check out the original game if you haven't already. It's called Dark Star.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let me just start by saying that I don't think you should colour your text like that. It makes it more difficult to read, and it hurts my eyes.

Furthermore, I think it's safe to say that this thread is pretty much dead. What you just did is "necro"-ing, and is generally frowned upon.

There is a solution for that. It's called pointers. You could look up how to do pointer scans in CE.

With all the suggestions you make, I do hope you realize that this game is not an original, but one that build around an existing one created by Grimhelm. I think doing new animations will be difficult because of that.

I suggest you check out the original game if you haven't already. It's called Dark Star.
Thnx for the tips up and no I did not know the thread was really dead XD
Also i played Dark Star like a long time ago I just found this game like 2 days ago. nyaa-
I will shut up now...

OP
DarkExecutor

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, long time no see :) Lots of things changed, I'm working on my new original game now, its thread is here, Grimhelm is alive and well, I guess you already saw his new game. This thread could be archived/closed by admins because Black Star is probably frozen forever.