seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
By the way you lost the ocation to tease us a news character
That's because there are no more new characters so far >.<
Anyway...
Monthly Progress Report!
Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!
Here's what I did so far during the past month:

- second new event: All Done ( This one took quite a while, since the second set have four characters in it and it count 9 images alone);

- third new event: set one done;

- third new event: set two - working on it ( 5 images done so far);
here's a little preview:

- I started to mess around with RPG Maker MV, looking for useful plugins, tilesets and sprites; at a later time I'll probably do a poll, asking your opinion about using it for future chapters

- other than that I had to fix my patreon page and all it's posts, conforming them to Patreon's new guidelines -.-'

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello i am not a expert but i think the breast she hold is a little werird: it like a double breast because have two courbe. but i am maybe wrong.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello i am not a expert but i think the breast she hold is a little werird: it like a double breast because have two courbe. but i am maybe wrong.
That should be caused by her pushing the breast upward a little...But I have to admit that it looks a little weird -.-'

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I seen that you almost past 500 dolar by month only 262 xp... dolar and you will level up to Kind-of-a-Job level ;)
i hope you star to think about chapter 2 because the village is less and less demon free.
I hope you prepared a litle more chalenge and lore for the game:a hentai game with good character and good sex scene is a ok game but a hentai game with good story, and good lore is a great game even if the cg is crap. So if you combined the two ( the four with succubus coruption) it can be one of my favorite game.I still hope that.

Ps i think you need to upgrade your some of the cg in patreon page especialy the old one that say : currelntly work one : Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge with that old version of nicci or use it for you upgrade in draw

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I seen that you almost past 500 dolar by month only 262 xp... dolar and you will level up to Kind-of-a-Job level ;)
i hope you star to think about chapter 2 because the village is less and less demon free.
I hope you prepared a litle more chalenge and lore for the game:a hentai game with good character and good sex scene is a ok game but a hentai game with good story, and good lore is a great game even if the cg is crap. So if you combined the two ( the four with succubus coruption) it can be one of my favorite game.I still hope that.
Heh...I feel like I've hit a wall;
I've been stuck at 430-450 for a while now, hope to get some more after 0.8 release...
As I've already stated on my patreon page, chapter one will pribably end with version 0.9 ( which will be called 1.0 instead), since after version 0.8 only 3 people are left to corrupt;
Right now I've done all the images, and I'm already working on sprites and events, so I hope for a late january release.

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Succubus' Tales - Chapter 1 Version 0.8 Released for 5$+ Patrons

changelog:

- standing, naked picture for the twins

- new outfit for the twins

- standing, nacked pictures of both Marissa and Lucy (2x each)

- there are a total of six new events (three sexual)

- a total of 33 images for those sex events!

- at some point in the game, I started to use a fadein / fadeout effect to show images;

I decided to go back and apply it to the entire game, from the start.

- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

That's all, Have fun!

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Public Release Time!

Hello Guys!
Here's the link for the version 0.8A:

Enjoy! ;D

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Monthly Progress Report!

The progress for the next update is going on, little by little, and here's what I did so far during the past month:
- standing picture for a new charachter, which will be introduced during the epilogue of chapter one ( );
- images for first new sex event : all done ( 12 images so far!);
- standing naked human and demon form of an already exsisting character;
and that's all.
For the next update I'm planning on having at least 3 sex events, so it will be two more to go.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Monthly Progress Report!

As usual, I'll drop the list of what I've done during the past month!
- standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a common outfit, without the armor ; his face improved quite a bit too, don't you think? Here is the old one to compare ;
- images for second new sex event : all done ( 14 images so far!);
- I started doing the first image for the third new event (which will be the last for the next update)

And that's all, for now ;D

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
version0.9_prev_little.png
Succubus' Tales - Chapter 1 Version 0.9 Released for 5$+ Patrons

changelog:
- 2 standing, naked picture for Kobe (both human and demon form);
- new standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a new outfit;
- 2 standing, naked picture for Rhelyth, a new succubus! (both human and demon form);
- three new, non sexual events;
- three new, sexual events;
- a total of 48 images for those sex events!
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
That's all, Have fun!

And now, an apologize:
at first, I had the intention of finishing everything for this release, all the way to the end of chapter one, but mid-way I noticed that there were simply too much things to do, so I decided to split it, leaving a final event and the epilogue for the next version; the problem is that by that time, I already did some work on the epilogue, made an image and designed a new map, the Cathedral from the capital.
So...Yeah, if it looks like I took an Eternity to finish this version, is "also" (not only) because I already have a couple of things done for version 1.0;
but still, sorry for being this late (T.T)

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it how long befor the puplic realleasse ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Public Release Time!

Here's the public link for the latest version, 0.9B, of the game:

Have Fun! ;)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Monthly Progress Report!
Hello Guys!
During the last month, I've been working mostly on the last event, which will involve a BIG orgy, with almost every villager of Tirnambeo.
Here's a little list of what I did so far:
- standing picture of Archbishop Moor ( the one mentioned by the group of exorcists at the beginning of the game);
- image with Addine, Doyle and Xinnar;
- image with Elda and Fred;
- image with Rhelyth and Merilith;
- image with Risa and Demilith .

Here's a little preview of those images:
I need to do a couple more then I'll start the sequence for Father Daliwyr's corruption.

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello my Dear supporters and followers!
The work on the last event is going on quite smoothly;
right now it already have:
- 6 different images for the orgy part;
- a standing image for the already genderbent Father Daliwyr;
- a mini-set of 3 images regarding Nicci, Risa ( the seamstress) and Lidia ( the messanger) ;
- the first image of a new set between Daliwyr and Nicci;
that's a total of 10 images already!
Here's a little preview of two of the above mentioned images:

I hope you'll like it! ;D

You know me, I don't really like to do schedules, so don't think of the following words as such, but...
If things keep up like this, and unless something unexpected happens, I should be able to finish everything during august.

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
version1.0_prev_little.png
The FINAL RELEASE is here!
Changelog:

- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;

- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;

- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;

- 36 new images for sex sequences

You can get the link

Since it's the last release for chapter one ( of course, unless it need some fix for bugs and such), I'll keep it for 5$+ tiers for a month.

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Public Release Time!

Here's the public link for the latest version, 1.0 of the game:

Have Fun! ;)