What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo:
DEMO GUIDE:

Story:
To save his hometown, a son of a weapon dealer, Hans becomes a knight!
Fighting through the way with a lady knight named Filia, he resolves
to obtain the title of "Valkyria", the strongest knight!

Info:
The main heroine is a princess knight elf named Philia , the sub heroines name is Ellis and she is the main characters teacher. The game will have similar systems as "SHADOWCORE" and will have multiple endings. The playtime is going to have over 32 hours of gameplay. It has the standard turn based combat for battles and use RPG Maker VX Ace.

Systems:
- Hostage System

Being defeated by some particular enemies cause the heroine to be caught.
If it happened, you should go saving her as soon as possible.

- Day/Night System
You can switch between Day and Night and something may be triggered.

- Quest System
The game progression is based on clearing "Rank-up Quests" to raise "Knight Rank".

Genre :
NTR/ Elf /Fairy/ Fantasy/ Violation/ Big Breasts

Dev Blog:
Pixiv:
Twitter:
Dlsite:

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: VALKYRIA (Shadow Garden)

Looks nice :D

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking forward to this. Shadowcore was interesting in that it seemed like there could be a great game hiding behind the mediocre art, lots of text and events in that game. Wish I could understand the text though.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The battle system of shadowcore was simple, granted that when you get all the coins and go to NG+ The game became mad easy, but i do like the fact that the creator actually thinked on making an secret path to lead to true ending, that was fun to see it! Even so most of Shadowcore it is not well used, i felt that there was a lot to explored but nothing will come out of the exploration, my hopes for this next games are: An bigger map, more explorations, more secrets! (Please i just love secret endings like he did they are awesome!) And an better story if it's possible. Now for the future projects? Maybe an female protagonist would be interesting

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For a new circle, Shadow Garden sure did quite a great job on their first game.

Sure, there are some CG that looks a bit reused, but you gotta hand it down to them in making a corruption-ntr game with such a nice system.

I hope this one will be a corruption-ntr like Shadowcore.

P.S. : I hope the one doing the ntr will be another your run of the mill - except more experienced - man like Brad from the Shadowcore instead of superpowered demi-god like Ragnas from NTRPG2...

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The blogpost announced that it will use a similar system to shadowcore.

I'm not touching because NTR, but you have your questions answered.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sure, there are some CG that looks a bit reused
From the CG shown...'some' is a massive understatement.

This is on the level of 'CG made by posing program' sort of 'reuse'.

Heck, just look at the 2 girls shown here, they're nearly identical in body shape.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now now, you can't fault Shadowcore for not trying. I'll need to play the game again to see, but I remember the writing being actually pretty good despite the CG reusage. Except, you know, decent text can only go so far to compensate for low CG count...

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now now, you can't fault Shadowcore for not trying. I'll need to play the game again to see, but I remember the writing being actually pretty good despite the CG reusage. Except, you know, decent text can only go so far to compensate for low CG count...
Well, fine, it sure got its fault in over cg reuse, but at least each cg has its own difference despite the little bit of blandness in it.

And for the writing, I dunno about the others, especially since there are people who kept bi- er, argue that 'ntr is shit' or 'that's a shitty ntr' or 'the mc is too idiotic' or 'the mc is too beta' and anything else under that line, but for me shadowcore holds the best place for h-scene scenario writing, and no other games - be it circle gyu! games, to H, netorare imouto misaki, married warrior ema - could come close to it.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, fine, it sure got its fault in over cg reuse, but at least each cg has its own difference despite the little bit of blandness in it.

And for the writing, I dunno about the others, especially since there are people who kept bi- er, argue that 'ntr is shit' or 'that's a shitty ntr' or 'the mc is too idiotic' or 'the mc is too beta' and anything else under that line, but for me shadowcore holds the best place for h-scene scenario writing, and no other games - be it circle gyu! games, to H, netorare imouto misaki, married warrior ema - could come close to it.
Yeah, by writing I was talking about the h-scene scenario text, which, for me, factors a lot into the quality of a H scene (otherwise why go through the trouble of playing the game when I can just dig up a cg-pack somewhere else?)

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any news on when this game will be available?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, something to keep on my radar. Thanks for share.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Christmas.

I'm not even kidding here.
Where'd you get that info? I would love it if it was out by Christmas but I thought his comments were indicating a much longer development time.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The main heroine is a princess knight elf named Philia (picture on the left), the sub heroines name is Ellis (picture on the right).
Are you sure Ellis isn't the MC? Looking at all his recent posts show Ellis being the one in the lead.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you sure Ellis isn't the MC? Looking at all his recent posts show Ellis being the one in the lead.
Nuh uh, Philia's on the main screen, so she's gotta be the heroine...

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The pictures explicitly describe Philia as the main heroine.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way, judging from what progress has currently been stated, the main hero (the one in player control) is some faceless guy named Hans.

So. Yeah.

Though I'd definitely like sub-heroines getting some pure loving as the main heroines usually do. Other stuff that's not really 'pure loving' tends to be "that goes without saying" anyway.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ShadowCore was an amazing surprise, i didn't give nothing to it, and i got surprised of how much the game had to offer! But the game still lacks on a lot of things, it was good, not perfect though. To me what he does lacked was again, more exploration, the map was to big, and you only need to go to 5 locations to complete the story! With an map big like that? Damn...
Other thing that ShadowGarden MUST NO REPEAT! Is the super unlocking sex scene grinding! Yes believe or not you had to GRIND for an sex scene! Amazing right? I still trying to get the girl into the borthel until today! The succubus still not appeared on front of wathever she would appear to give her the right to work at the borthel! ShadowGarden must at least do this, for unlocking this scenes, only 5 or 10 times repeating the process should do to unlock the scenes, and that's it...