What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, am I the only person who think the amount of works he need/game size would be drastically reduced if he'd just split the image into parts instead of making each variation a full image on its own?

Especially the standing pic.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, am I the only person who think the amount of works he need/game size would be drastically reduced if he'd just split the image into parts instead of making each variation a full image on its own?

Especially the standing pic.
my 2 cent;
from a code guy view;
if u have a set of full pre-created image u can simply recall them one by one when needed, with a single command, and the job is done.
if u have a set of shattered image u need a system to recall certain image's, and then swap some of them with other (like facial expresion).

from a artist view;
in the first case u can draw a single scene, save it, and then add the modification (again, facial expression, body movement, liquid etcc) save it again and repeat the process. u dont need to re-draw the entirely image, only the modified part.
in the second case u have to draw a set of general image (or protrait) and draw each single difference and export them with a transparent background. and u have to be certain that each combination collide perfectly.

both method works, so, this will be a work choice of the dev/dev's.

i think that the majority of the work is made to code correctly the game. create each event, set variable, recall custom script, and do a plenty of handmade (hehe) event for cutscene and stuff like that. it's a whole fucking time consuming work. and also extremely boring one (at least for me).
but it is also true that in a one-man-team this work, plus the cg work, will can take a very huge chunk of time. and this without any sort of problem of course lol

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean, if you look at the CGs in the game, it looks like it's made via the pieces method, but each of them are saved as full images.

So I think it'd be faster for him to just find a code to setup the pieces and roll from there, would also save a lot of spaces for the customers too.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I mean, if you look at the CGs in the game, it looks like it's made via the pieces method, but each of them are saved as full images.

So I think it'd be faster for him to just find a code to setup the pieces and roll from there, would also save a lot of spaces for the customers too.
that's for sure.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Should we insert the sounds of crickets here? Has there been any more notice about the game? Like in the comments of his last post, or twiter?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Should we insert the sounds of crickets here? Has there been any more notice about the game? Like in the comments of his last post, or twiter?
Well, looking at the comments on his latest post on his dlsite blog (December 29, 2017), it seems like he's gone silent completely. If the machine translator did its job, then there's currently a bunch of people complaining about the lack of response from the developer, so all we can do is wait and see for now it seems.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i hope this game doesn't share the same fate of ntrpg3..
hanataka is (probably) dead,
the shadowcore dev is disappeared,
circle Gyu! is lost under a pile of shit, problem, failed work and depression.
this is a cospiracy vs the more talented ntr dev (lol)

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Author update is on twitter yet he went full radio silence since last April, Maybe because too much bullying.
I give it until August to list this game under NEVER EVER tho
On the another note, みじいし also on yellow light of development hell too

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, maybe he is busy with life and fixing whatever problem the game has, or problems, maybe he decided to just stay quiet until he finishes? That wouldn't be rare, especially if any update would be like: "fixed a bug yay!"

Although i think the fact it hasn't been pulled off dlsite is a good sign right? RIGHT?!

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, maybe he is busy with life and fixing whatever problem the game has, or problems, maybe he decided to just stay quiet until he finishes? That wouldn't be rare, especially if any update would be like: "fixed a bug yay!"

Although i think the fact it hasn't been pulled off dlsite is a good sign right? RIGHT?!
Possibly. Or maybe it'll just stay unfinished on dlsite forever as a constant false hope to ntr lovers.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is this the pinnacle of our fetish?
to await an ntr masterpiece, is itself an ntr masterpiece?
btw, next step, multi tier metameme ntr with endless layer of ntr feeling inside. after that the universe can implode.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ah yes, truly an unfortunate project. Did we ever hear anything from the creator or did he just vanish from the internet?
totally gone.
there is some activity in he's youtube account (well, at least some month ago) but other than that... nothing. it's vanish into the void.
who know wath's really happened to that guy...

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
totally gone.
there is some activity in he's youtube account (well, at least some month ago) but other than that... nothing. it's vanish into the void.
who know wath's really happened to that guy...
Well that sucks.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Author just updated his twitter. Currently at 160+ scenes and 2000+ pictures. At least it shows he is still alive and working on it

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Think it just updated on the author's twitter...

According to Google Translate:
Progress: Standing picture & CG, difference including 2010 images +
Number of scenes, about 160 scenes +

EDIT:
Looks like I posted at the same time as your Icehaku :)

It's great to see that this game is still in development, especially after that silence since mid April...
Doesn't look like there's a release date yet tho. Could still be a while before the game is finally released.

Last edited: