What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yojyohan Toshi] [ 四畳半都市 ] Potion of Pacts (Elixir) / 約束の魔法薬(エリクシル) (RE176114) (RJ176114)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So this game came yesterday. I'm surprised to see no links or threads about this yet. It's got pretty good CG and ratings too.

I tried out the demo and there's one part in the beginning which may cause confusion to some players so here's a short guide:

Basicly go around talking to everyone until you can go outside (you have to trigger the white haired girl to come out of the Item shop.) Then do the first dungeon near the town (dying to orc event at the end gives CG but also game over). After that go back to town, shit happens and player character panics, go into Item shop to learn magic.

Here one of the main mechanics of the game is introduced. You have to beat a slime in the Item shops cellar to like 10%-20% HP until it gets a debuff, then use the 20MP cost spell on the slime. This way you get the healing spell.

After that you can encounter more slime monsters in the overworld and gain more spells in the same way.

H-content in the game: First off there's a lewdness counter. There is clothing damage which I'm not sure if its breaking is tied to HP, but healing won't repair the clothes. When they are totally broken you get some sort of heart debuff, which you can change that state into a star debuff for 5 turns with a skill that costs 100TP. No idea what those states do though. Most male NPCs grope the heroine, especially when talked to with broken clothes. There are also some events in some places indicated by a floating speech bubble with a heart in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176114] 約束の魔法薬(エリクシル)

Just checked his work history. Did the artist finally get bored of drawing loli?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just checked his work history. Did the artist finally get bored of drawing loli?
Hehe +1
And he did on his first rpg game XD
Anyway, not to blow the party away, it's safer to first play the game to check if there's no loli at all lol.
Some authors think it's fun to upload a game with no loli characters on the preview pictures and no loli tag and then on the middle of the game BAM!
Surprise Butt sex :D

spaminator

Reputation score

No reason to assume this has loli. But there is also no reason to assume the game is anything more than the standard by-the-numbers rpg with still hentai images.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

finally ,its up on A-S :3

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Before starting this game there is a little error. Go to:
audio/bgs/ and delete "_" from clock.ogg or u gonna get an error at begining of the game.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's first time for everything. :D
Though, this is not his first work making non-loli.

Looking at the game gallery, there's no loli to be found.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Holy god damn hell a protagonist with short red hair.

For the love of god somebody please translate this D:

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm stuck :( have unlocked castle and cleared dungeon with soldier before it... now i just dont know what to do :(

nevermind. found that damn soldier in castle....

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy god damn hell a protagonist with short red hair.

For the love of god somebody please translate this D:
-makes note this is the way to success for Kyrieru's interest in things-
AHEM

So I guess this is a fairly standard, by the numbers H-RPG with some lewdness mechanics and stuff?

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Overall, it seems to be your typical h-rpg. I enjoyed playing it and the adult content reminded me of Salvation(RJ150632) and Witch Act(RJ129520), although it doesn't seem possible to repeat them just to gain enough points to unlock the next scene, which made seeing them all a bit time consuming. They have a few GOR scenes, but if I understood it correctly, you didn't have to lose to unlock them in the gallery. The story isn't anything unique. The player needs to search for materials to create a rare medicine to save her friend, although the quest began to reach epic scale as the game progresses.

It has an interesting mechanic involving absorbing enemy slimes to obtain magic and selecting an active slime type to provide the player with resistances and weaknesses, but I don't think the magic scaled very well with the speed at which the player moves through the quests. For that matter, the overall balance of the game wasn't done well. First of all, some extremely powerful gear can be found really early in the game, not sure if any of them were purposefully placed on the map or if they were all from random drops, but they made most areas trivial. There also seemed to be a bit of a gap between weak and strong gear as well. This combined with the rapid enemy spawn rate seemed to make it far too difficult to proceed through most areas with the weaker gear. While it could be done, it would require the player to willingly choose to not equip the stronger gear and to use the exorbitant amounts of cash the player seems to accrue to buy potions and what not. That or a lot of grinding.

Pacing aside, it was a rather fun game.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

I'm stuck. Beat the dungeon on the far right and now I don't know what to do.

Gave the sick girl plenty of gifts to no avail. What now? Is my game bugged or what?

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck. Beat the dungeon on the far right and now I don't know what to do.

Gave the sick girl plenty of gifts to no avail. What now? Is my game bugged or what?
I'm going to assume you mean that large pit across the bridge. You might need to check the potion seller in the first town, but after that, there is a forest, with a single large tree in the middle, north of that large pit. Head in that direction, and you should see an event.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm going to assume you mean that large pit across the bridge. You might need to check the potion seller in the first town, but after that, there is a forest, with a single large tree in the middle, north of that large pit. Head in that direction, and you should see an event.
hey after saving that fairy you see another event which they sleep in inn and stuff after that next she goes up those stairs what to do in there? i mean i fought those 3 monsters and next is about those switches and crystals done 1st 2 and next that stone thing cant figure out what to do with that any help :confused:

edit : got it nvm had to get it exact 25 on those buttons

sigmazx

Reputation score

I knew it was the tree but strangely, I can't enter it nor there is any event. Bug?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I knew it was the tree but strangely, I can't enter it nor there is any event. Bug?
after you beat that spider did you go back to that house in your staying in first town check it out event there then next i guess talk with that potion girl in first town then go check on that forest area a guy will pop out and groping scene

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Overall, it seems to be your typical h-rpg. I enjoyed playing it and the adult content reminded me of Salvation(RJ150632) and Witch Act(RJ129520), although it doesn't seem possible to repeat them just to gain enough points to unlock the next scene, which made seeing them all a bit time consuming.
Oh, so there is progressive corruption as the story goes on?

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much, although I'd use the term "corruption" loosely, as some of the scenes seem more like a progression of previous scenes rather than any change on the character's part. They are accessible based on the usual corruption score, though.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much, although I'd use the term "corruption" loosely, as some of the scenes seem more like a progression of previous scenes rather than any change on the character's part. They are accessible based on the usual corruption score, though.
Oh OK, still no successor to Salvation then...

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone knows how to get the second scene of the slime monster and the bald guy in the top right in the gallery room?:confused: