What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yojyohan Toshi] [ 四畳半都市 ] Potion of Pacts (Elixir) / 約束の魔法薬(エリクシル) (RE176114) (RJ176114)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176114] 約束の魔法薬(エリクシル)

after you beat that spider did you go back to that house in your staying in first town check it out event there then next i guess talk with that potion girl in first town then go check on that forest area a guy will pop out and groping scene
Tried to restore an older save, redid the spider dungeon and nope I can't access the tree area. Game is bugged for me and there is the only versions uploaded on the internet are 1.02. Still not available at Dlsite US or DMM so I'm out of luck unless a kind soul uploaded a save file right before this point.

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Almost full save, only missing the second slime scene :D

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Almost full save, only missing the second slime scene :D
You are missing the top right scene too. I think it's the farmer, but I can't seem to trigger the scene. Probably a bug.

No idea where the second slime is.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are missing the top right scene too. I think it's the farmer, but I can't seem to trigger the scene. Probably a bug.

No idea where the second slime is.
Got the farmer stuff, still missing the slime, but I think it triggers when you have too many slimes captured and the cage breaks. It was mentioned by the witch lady when she gave you the cage, but I'm not going to farm all the slimes until it breaks.
Here's the save anyways.

Game was really good, but way too easy. You basically kill everything with just the attack command and you rarely even need to heal. The only reason to capture slimes is for the game over scene, iguess, since you need absolutely none of the spells they give you. Still, I found the game more enjoyable than most rpg maker h-games recently.

Attachments

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Jesus christ. I finally figured out how to get to the tree area. Must buy the sunglasses item at the shop[ in the castle town.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the second slime scene. Still missing the middle right one. I think it's the guy in jail but I don't know how to get it.

Attachments

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the second slime scene. Still missing the middle right one. I think it's the guy in jail but I don't know how to get it.
for the Jail guy you have to go to the luxury shop in the big town (second place when teleporting) and exermine the potion. Then you have to chose to steal it.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for the Jail guy you have to go to the luxury shop in the big town (second place when teleporting) and exermine the potion. Then you have to chose to steal it.
I fear it's bugged for me, or I'm missing some passage. In the shop I can find a question mark but no potion.

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to restore an older save, redid the spider dungeon and nope I can't access the tree area. Game is bugged for me and there is the only versions uploaded on the internet are 1.02. Still not available at Dlsite US or DMM so I'm out of luck unless a kind soul uploaded a save file right before this point.
Any solution for this?
v. 1.02

darksshades

Reputation score
I know this is old but here is a full save with the last scene that everyone seems to be missing.
You get that by going to the weapon shop in the first village after having a complete "development lv".

Attachments

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thought I'd check it out, but I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to work the gallery.