What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Hope that he increase the difficultly drastically when it's released.

Cause if we can keep countering, we are basically unstoppable.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Interesting. Looks like the bow and staff can hit at a range as well; they will knock out the far-away mages without needing to counter.
Weapons also have a range, the white bar at the bottom. The halberd will hit a lot of enemies with a single swing, possibly taking out a large group in a single counter, while the spear and arrow are very narrow.

And yes, the counter system is quite strong. It's nice to see the bosses not go down in a single hit, at least. The mages get a small face shot if you "lose the grapple" to one so perhaps all the enemies will get one. I suspect that some things will be a bit more difficult as the game progresses, perhaps with archers popping out of hiding for quick snipes and hopefully more boss types.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Besides Robfeoy there hasn't been an animated/quality game like this for a year? For variety it has male mc but Shota which is still acceptable.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had no idea RPG Maker can be manipulated into a light-gun style game. This is like GalGun on XBOX 360 and PS3 if the girls could actually grab the player. I'm not sure if this can be considered ACT 3 compared to the original OneShota and Kariyume. I think I understand why excessm made those two RPG Maker games after Kariyume; they were test runs for this new game.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Update from their blog:

Slime girls have been confirmed. Woot!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had no idea RPG Maker can be manipulated into a light-gun style game. This is like GalGun on XBOX 360 and PS3 if the girls could actually grab the player. I'm not sure if this can be considered ACT 3 compared to the original OneShota and Kariyume. I think I understand why excessm made those two RPG Maker games after Kariyume; they were test runs for this new game.
this isn't rpgm it's wolfrpg there similar but different.

yes it is possible to make a onrail shooter like galgun in rpgm, it's just a pain to script (less so if you use mv).

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update from their blog:

Slime girls have been confirmed. Woot!
God I love this artist, he's just got all the right curves in all the right places!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aww man I wish i could understand Japanese so I could play this and make out what's happening. I like context in my games. Looks like a brilliant game too.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Note the silhouette of a hand at the left slime girl's body. i wonder if it is behind her or inside of her.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww man I wish i could understand Japanese so I could play this and make out what's happening. I like context in my games. Looks like a brilliant game too.
that's why most of us use machine translators

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that's why most of us use machine translators
can you help me to install one?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can you help me to install one?
The ones I use are VNR (visual novel reader) For games with simple text boxes, for example rpg maker games and visual novels

and Chiitrans lite for games with more complicated spread out texts. For games like wolf rpg and such.

Both these options have tutorials on their respective sites which you can find by simply googling

I used chiitrans for this game because VNR didn't pick the text up. Otherwise I strongly recommend VNR.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The ones I use are VNR (visual novel reader) For games with simple text boxes, for example rpg maker games and visual novels

and Chiitrans lite for games with more complicated spread out texts. For games like wolf rpg and such.

Both these options have tutorials on their respective sites which you can find by simply googling

I used chiitrans for this game because VNR didn't pick the text up. Otherwise I strongly recommend VNR.
You got any tips on getting the best translation possible when using machine translation... Last time I tried it, it was terrible.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do they all still require an internet connection to use?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do they all still require an internet connection to use?
Unless you got ATLAS for chiitrans I believe.

You got any tips on getting the best translation possible when using machine translation... Last time I tried it, it was terrible.
Nope. I just go with google and decipher the grammar :p Im sure there are some guides for that somewhere though.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game looks awesome, by the way, since a person mentioned it Gal gun is getting a US PS4 and Vita release in August i think.

if you want to check it out. I'm just sharing what I found out and think some people may want to see about it without all the extra links to random sites which tell you basically its coming soon.

It should be fun until Parade Buster comes out. I think it would be interesting if excess m did a 1st person CGish version next which let you run around the dungeons. I think it wouldn't be too difficult. But, back to the here and now, I'm even more delighted that their putting in monster girls. The demo is great and runs smoothly and from the map in it I think the world will have plenty of levels.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update. Atleast there will be a decent h-game this year besides Robf.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

October... the wait is F**king killing me...

And is that weapon a beyblade?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And is that weapon a beyblade?
that or a teetotum :p

haha I kid but dude spinning tops (even in that forms that use launchers) existed long before beyblades.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

existed long before beyblades.
According to official lore beyblades existed before the development of written language!!!