What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Honestly, to me that looks like a crossbow, a minisaw, and a bucket? (lol) stacked on top of each other.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Putting it into perspective, it looks like there will be a lot of enemies. As of right
now there are 7 known enemies.

Enemies:
Single sword
Shield/lance
Double dagger
Mage
Boss knight
Slime
Chun-Li

I know I am being optimistic, but we might be getting 15-20 enemies with the
pace of development. Looking at the blog they showcased 2 new enemies
within a month time.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I mean, a bunch of various enemies is cool, but if they all just do the same thing, are they really any different?

I'm a big fan of their past games, but I'm a little skeptical of this one. It seems like it's on a bigger scale, and I don't want them to sacrifice H stuff just to finish their RPG stuff. I'll continue to wait though, I just have this strange feeling/prediction that it won't be as replayable as their ACT games for me.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean, a bunch of various enemies is cool, but if they all just do the same thing, are they really any different?

I'm a big fan of their past games, but I'm a little skeptical of this one. It seems like it's on a bigger scale, and I don't want them to sacrifice H stuff just to finish their RPG stuff. I'll continue to wait though, I just have this strange feeling/prediction that it won't be as replayable as their ACT games for me.
I have similar concerns as well, that and not really a fan of the Point of View styled h scenes

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have similar concerns as well, that and not really a fan of the Point of View styled h scenes
Agreed with both of you, Personally my perfect game would have been a successor to Kariyume Shota, with 2-3x the girls, improved and more variety of animations, with custom 'finish' art depending on the grapple.

All that at an increased resolution and that would be an AMAZING game, but hey can't knock people for having different opinion :)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, if this could make you guys feel any better, i will say: this is not their final and last game.
This one game maybe didn't really knock all the correct spots, but who knows, they can always learn from past experiences to one day finally deliver one truly satisfying hentai-game.

For things like this, we have to keep optimistic. :)

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Even the trial actually have quite a lot content!

There's [Mission] option in the town menu where you can tackle mission for reward.

There's this very unique mission where it's actually a minigame akin to mouse maze where you must not let your mouse touch the scrolling white border. :p

Talk with everyone in the [Info] town menu.
-A female mage in second town will trigger a mission where you must have sex with all enemies to clear.
-Some dude in second town will trigger a secondary branch path of the first stage, where you can obtain Earth-Stone-Club-Weapon thingy (which IMO doesn't really that amazing of a reward)

Extra Gameplay Tips:
Space to Guard.
You can set three weapon in your active slots from [Setting Shortcut], swap through them with left and right keys.
A long ranged enemy (In the demo, there just only the usual mage but she stand quite far in the background) cannot be hit with melee weapon, but their ranged attack can be countered the moment it turns red, just like normal counter.
That club is actually pretty fucking boss. Honestly as a boss killer its great as well as clearing out all the other girls. It can go through the shield girl for 100% damage without needing the counter like other weapons. Plus if you counter with a blue charge on your stamina deal like 1000+ damage. Might not be too viable later in the game except for bosses for its high damage since it uses a lot of stamina though.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update. New enemy with a lot of variations. Holy .. gameplay is already fun and if the variety of enemies keeps up it'll easily be one of the best games.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update. New enemy with a lot of variations. Holy .. gameplay is already fun and if the variety of enemies keeps up it'll easily be one of the best games.
Is the new enemy in the demo?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems to me that might be a boss encounter rather than typical enemies, though I'd be pleasantly surprised if enemy variety is really turned up like that.

Is the new enemy in the demo?
Unfortunately not. It was an update on Excessm's blog.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

zzinzinz has set up a site for the game now

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Aww...F*** When you think the Demo is far too easy:eek:

To think he is gonna throw in multiple boss-class gals into the fray.:cool:

I am open to Challenges but i hope he is sane euff to avoid filling the screen with bosses.:D:D:D

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wonder just how many girls/levels there will be in the final product. I do really love this artist's work, but each level only has 2-3 girls with 1 H-animation, if that's say 30% of the game in the demo, it may feel really basic in the final product.

This is just speculation, for all I know he has 15 more girls and 2/3 animations per enemy, who knows

valanaah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am open to Challenges but i hope he is sane euff to avoid filling the screen with bosses.:D:D:D
That's still pretty easy though. Especially when one attacks/flashes you while you're attacking another you don't take damage/get disarmed. I think it might be a bug.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think he shortened the release date... Jesus i cant even think a word for "releasing before schedule".

New date would be 12/9 or 9/12 for you NA.

Excess M:
"セールは9/12(月)正午までとなっております。"
Rough Translation:
Sale is 9/12, we are up to (Monday) at noon.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww...F*** When you think the Demo is far too easy:eek:

that was a easy fight if you use the right weapon

hawkboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looking great :p

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I love this circle, I'll be buying this one for sure.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he shortened the release date... Jesus i cant even think a word for "releasing before schedule".

Excess M:
Rough Translation:
I think that may be referring to the final day of the 50% off sale on his other works?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Excess M:
Rough Translation:
This information is talking about their DLSite page. From 7/16/16 to 9/12/16 all of their games are 50% off.