What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Reputation score
Bumping this thread because I'm asking for help.

I've completed the game, decided to try Lest Buster difficulty and... holy shit.

The normal enemies I can handle (counter -> die in single hit), but the boss enemies... their health doesn't seem to go down at all. I'm doing over 27,000 damage a hit and their health reduces by maybe a pixel.

Obviously I'm missing something here, but I thought I had end-game weapons (Evil Executor, Divine Saber - Restoration, Demonic Saber - Calamity is my set-up right now). My attack is in excess of 3500 and I'm at level 99. How are you supposed to deal enough damage to do anything here?

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Bumping this thread because I'm asking for help.

I've completed the game, decided to try Lest Buster difficulty and... holy shit.

The normal enemies I can handle (counter -> die in single hit), but the boss enemies... their health doesn't seem to go down at all. I'm doing over 27,000 damage a hit and their health reduces by maybe a pixel.

Obviously I'm missing something here, but I thought I had end-game weapons (Evil Executor, Divine Saber - Restoration, Demonic Saber - Calamity is my set-up right now). My attack is in excess of 3500 and I'm at level 99. How are you supposed to deal enough damage to do anything here?
Did you already reset with the double / triple stat items and re-leveled to 99 again ? This is virtually mandatory for that difficulty mode, and a LOT of the boss encounters become huuuuge endurance battles, constant healing if you don't interrupt, etc etc.

To me it's the anti fun korean level grind difficulty so i pretty much called it a day, but that's at least a good start.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah higher difficulties are just a test of endurance, where the main difficulty is trying to stay awake or not suffering from carpal tunnel when you mash the boss to death with a billion clicks.

Reputation score
Did you already reset with the double / triple stat items and re-leveled to 99 again ? This is virtually mandatory for that difficulty mode, and a LOT of the boss encounters become huuuuge endurance battles, constant healing if you don't interrupt, etc etc.
I'd forgotten about those items.

Thanks, that did it. The bosses are still damage tanks, but now they don't seem impossible.