What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

A dress
HAHAHAHA oh wow at least its not in a maid suit.

also "smothering" :p
haha like I would ever have him wear a maid suit lol...*unknown voice wispers in Briger's ear* What! is that true? ok I'll wear it!

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Why do I have the feeling that the umbrella is going to be a lethal joke weapon?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Only game I actually follow.
New update on their blog

*hype*
All aboard the hype train! Some kanji based guesslation on that update for those screenies which are scenarios:

*Lady fashion + umbrealla pic*

Quest giver request MC to participate in a females only tournament ... Specific gear is required to clear this quest.

*naked dialogue followed by a mob of women pic*

MC hears of a tournament with wonderful prizes and got excited. The participation requirement however is to be nude. MC who wants the prize joins only to find out it's a trap! Naked MC versus fully geared female mob...

*Slimes pic*

A quest to defeat a large amount of slimes, the embattled slimes combine into a huge slime...

Reputation score

Does anyone still have the 2 original games from Excess? The two fighting ones, not that RPG/animation one.

Many thanks in advance~

Also I have to agree with a lot of the people here, this new game is a lot of fun to play and the raising difficulty is very welcome. So many h-games either progress too slow or way too damn fast these days.

Also... love his art style :D

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have the 2 original games from Excess? The two fighting ones, not that RPG/animation one.

Many thanks in advance~

Also I have to agree with a lot of the people here, this new game is a lot of fun to play and the raising difficulty is very welcome. So many h-games either progress too slow or way too damn fast these days.

Also... love his art style :D
Same here! I wasn't really able to get the older games considering most links are dead. :eek:..... :(

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have both of them..
all unlocked and with the Bonus Content. just pm me and i will upload them

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

all unlocked and with the Bonus Content.
point of interest the bonus content of the first one contains every line of dialog in the game

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

point of interest the bonus content of the first one contains every line of dialog in the game
From what I seem to recall, excessm included this for translation purposes I think? At least, I think, he mentioned you could edit the dialogue in the game somehow.

But I may have gone insane.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd love it if this got an english translation at one point. There don't seem to be any other games of this style on PC.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I seem to recall, excessm included this for translation purposes I think? At least, I think, he mentioned you could edit the dialogue in the game somehow.

But I may have gone insane.
It's possible to translate in game, yes, but you'd need to know your way around fighter maker to do so. Alternatively someone can translate the html files and make them available for a person who knows how to edit a fighter maker game.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have both of them..
all unlocked and with the Bonus Content. just pm me and i will upload them
im sry guys but it seems that the first links were cut in half by my mobile phone... i send another PM with, i hope, a working link.

The Bonus Content are a complete set of pics, also with the dialogs and the game over cg in the first game. i can also give the PW for the orders ( i have them saved or simply beat the game ;) )

and in the second there are 3 dlc Girls available to download.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You forgot to mention the weapon cheats and special levels.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the game out?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the game out?
Never mind just clicking on the dlsite link of the game let me just post a question in the forum

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New poooooost

Seems like he's showing a boss now.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New poooooost

Nice. Very nice.
And not only that. There seems to be more zakos and they look really good.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New poooooost

A shoe weapon?! Let the ass-kicking commences! :D

Nice. Very nice.
And not only that. There seems to be more zakos and they look really good.
Wow, those are some tight weakpoints. ;)

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A shoe weapon?! Let's the ass-kicking commence! :D

Wow, those are some tight weakpoints. ;)
the amount of joke/silly stuff hahaha

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there will be a new Demo coming in early September. If this is true..... :D:D:D:D