What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

enemy will be healed when you cum :eek: I guess you have holy semen... or maybe trace amounts of all those hp pots you use end up in there :rolleyes:
How else do you think white potions are made?

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Preview (video) has been updated. Also the new demo consumed like 50mb instead of 30mb. No idea what changed.

Also I'm kinda mad that reverse rape is a rarity. Especially when it comes to action games.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I don't want to spread misinformation, but in the new video it shows the date Oct 1, 2016.
Can anyone confirm whether or not this the release date?

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I don't want to spread misinformation, but in the new video it shows the date Oct 1, 2016.
Can anyone confirm whether or not this the release date?
He has already posted a number of times that Release date is Oct 1st

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oooo at 1:55 I think those are a couple of giantesses who attack by crushing the hero with their butt. Man, this game has everything!

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Oooo at 1:55 I think those are a couple of giantesses who attack by crushing the hero with their butt. Man, this game has everything!
Except for Lolis

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Preview (video) has been updated. Also the new demo consumed like 50mb instead of 30mb. No idea what changed.

Also I'm kinda mad that reverse rape is a rarity. Especially when it comes to action games.
Has anyone find out what changes in the demo?? i can't find anything new either.

EDIT: I think 2 new weapons in the store... Cant seem to remember. One is a ice/ lightning staff/rod and the other one is a hammer that pierces shields
Other than that. I completed all missions (includint the mages counter one) and talked to everyone. Still 1 ending "memory" and no CG.
PS: HOLY SHIT i never noticed how much damage the fist weapon did with a charged attack.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game comes out this week and I'm so excited. I'm actually more hyped for this game than any normal game that's come out in the last few years.

Also, in case people don't know this, you can unlock a 6th mission in the second town in which you have to fight mages but you must use fully charged attacks or else you lose. I think you unlock the mission by talking to everyone in the town, but I'm not actually sure, though.

Mcpreyboy

Reputation score

You can also change the difficulty in the new demo(first choice in the options window) to easy(left) or hard(right) while the middle one is normal.

Easy makes all enemies do half their normal damage and they have less hp while hard does the opposite, also when chosing easy you get an overpowered sword which can only be used in easy mode(it's an sword with "easy" written on it).

And also instead of finding the "earth sword" in the caves now you find an healing staff that heals you for 15% health when you use it in battle although it doesn't do any damage to enemies.

Easy mode also decreases the amount of enemies that appears in the story battles to like one or two, but only in the story battles the mission ones still stay the same.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also change the difficulty in the new demo(first choice in the options window) to easy(left) or hard(right) while the middle one is normal.

Easy makes all enemies do half their normal damage and they have less hp while hard does the opposite, also when chosing easy you get an overpowered sword which can only be used in easy mode(it's an sword with "easy" written on it).

And also instead of finding the "earth sword" in the caves now you find an healing staff that heals you for 15% health when you use it in battle although it doesn't do any damage to enemies.

Easy mode also decreases the amount of enemies that appears in the story battles to like one or two, but only in the story battles the mission ones still stay the same.
Lets hope this game gonna more difficult than those demos :D But still i cant wait :rolleyes:

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, do you think there will be any DLC planned for the game along with the standard bug-fix patches, or is this going to be the complete experience?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, do you think there will be any DLC planned for the game along with the standard bug-fix patches, or is this going to be the complete experience?
From the video on the DLSite it looks pretty jam packed. If there are DLC's I am pretty sure they will be free.
If memory serves me correct their game called "[Ridge Shota ACT] hunter dream of protect journey"
had a free DLC/update that you could just download from their website.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game comes out this week and I'm so excited. I'm actually more hyped for this game than any normal game that's come out in the last few years.

Also, in case people don't know this, you can unlock a 6th mission in the second town in which you have to fight mages but you must use fully charged attacks or else you lose. I think you unlock the mission by talking to everyone in the town, but I'm not actually sure, though.
Wowow relax. I know that a game like this (male protagonist vs females) is really rare. So I'm excited, too but I bet it won't last longer than 2-3 hours.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

English Dlsite says there are planned updates on the game page.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

English Dlsite says there are planned updates on the game page.
IMPORTANT: you need to buy the game on Dlsite as a REGISTERED user (not a guest) in order to be able to download updates in the future

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I do that for all my games. More often than not I'm rewarded with additional content updates. I'd say always buy as a registered user from dlsite, I think buying as a guest is kind of silly to be honest. But, 1 more day till release!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do that for all my games. More often than not I'm rewarded with additional content updates. I'd say always buy as a registered user from dlsite, I think buying as a guest is kind of silly to be honest. But, 1 more day till release!
agreed
you dont know how exited i am :D

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

God... Waiting for an Excessm Game to drop is like mental Edging... I feel about ready to explode.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hopefully English Dlsite is the same date.