What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

So I followed the Translation's readme Goldendark uploaded and I got this.

I am very salty. Thank christ I made a backup of the game before doing this.

Anybody got a more detailed guide to translating it than the Readme? Because I followed it and bam, don't work. Or if one could be so kind as to throw their translated game my way (PM). I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

So I followed the Translation's readme Goldendark uploaded and I got this.

I am very salty. Thank christ I made a backup of the game before doing this.

Anybody got a more detailed guide to translating it than the Readme? Because I followed it and bam, don't work. Or if one could be so kind as to throw their translated game my way (PM). I'd appreciate it.
You know that part where you need to rename and extract the file? You don't repack it after that, you just use the base folder as a replacement and it works from there.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I applied the translation (Kudos to the author!) and now I have a problem. Both on the huge slime girl as with the orange-haired dark priest, whenever their scenes start, I get a green error message in-game that just doesn't go away. Everytime I click, the game moves forward one frame and it pops up again. I get two of these errors before every level, but they go away. Anyone knows what's happening?

EDIT: Apparently I need some files. When I extract my Data.wolf I don't have certain images in my Pictures folder:
black_sasi.png

And the error that appears before the level says something about a "TEXT.csv" file.

EDIT2: I might be playing an outdated version of the game... If anyone is kind enough to pm me the latest version, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Last edited:

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently my version of the game was super broken. I think it was Retail! I downloaded a v1.4 and now everything seems to be working just fine :3 Thanks for the help regardless!

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the translation and had the same not working problem and since I haven't kept up with the game, I more than likely have an old copy. Can someone pm me the link to a data wolf of the most recent version please and thank you.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Apparently my version of the game was super broken. I think it was Retail! I downloaded a v1.4 and now everything seems to be working just fine :3 Thanks for the help regardless!
Wait, what? Last I heard the translation only works for version 1.4? even with 1.4 it hard crashes in the third city area. I tried downloading the latest version and doesn't make the translation work.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, what? Last I heard the translation only works for version 1.4? even with 1.4 it hard crashes in the third city area. I tried downloading the latest version and doesn't make the translation work.
I'm already at the final battle o.o I'm using the translation "goldendark" posted, extracted everything with DXExtract and no issues at all in this version.

My previous version I remember downloading when the game had JUST hit Nyaa so it's pretty much the original, or V1.1 at most. It worked, but with severe issues.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, i have the 1.4 version, but i can't translate the game -.-"
i'm using the extractor from the flowers link, but no luck... aways says something about game.dat... someone can upload the translated game?
if have problems about it, can send me in a pm? please? :D

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm using the extractor from the flowers link, but no luck... aways says something about game.dat... someone can upload the translated game?
I can try to upload my version, though you'll have to delete the saves folder as it'll have my files. Or start a new game.

I won't be here for the entire week, so I can send PM's for a couple of hours starting now. I'll upload it now and edit this post once it's ready.

EDIT: Game's uploaded. PM me now if you want the link. (If I don't answer it means I left already. Try asking someone else as I won't be around until the weekend)

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hard to patch the way the instructions say because of how bad they're written.

Basically, it's the same steps you do here only with a few already done for you:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Dats

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys Im supper new and I need some help, first off how the flying fuck can I get this game in english, second off how can I get it in full screen third off my game isnt even in Japanese but in gibberish help a fellow revers rape lover out

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys Im supper new and I need some help, first off how the flying fuck can I get this game in english, second off how can I get it in full screen third off my game isnt even in Japanese but in gibberish help a fellow revers rape lover out
Judging by your post, I assume you're not familiar with unicode or applocale. Take a look at this thread. It will no doubt help you with reading the game. https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...questions-and-problems-tech-questions-go-here
As for the whole translation, do check out chiitrans lite. You can find directions to it here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...38-chiitrans-lite-google-translate-fixed-2017
For a bigger screen, cycle through the sizes with f4.
And in the future, please read this https://ulmf.org/forum/news-and-announcements/265-forum-rules-and-advice and for the love of god don't necro threads.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hey guys I(')m supper new (how can you be supper new?) and I need some help,( : ) first off how the flying fuck can I get this game in english, second off how can I get it in full screen(, and) third off my game isn(')t even in Japanese but in gibberish(.) help a fellow revers(e) rape lover out
Have you tried turning your computer off and back on again?

Last edited:

Dats

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I tried turning my pc on and off again lol I fixed a chunk of problems, still stuck with the no english but o well

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I just purchased the game, could i please ask a kind soul for a complete save of the latest version?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I just purchased the game, could i please ask a kind soul for a complete save of the latest version?

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Almost 1.5 years since excessm published this game.
Really wish he'll have another project ready soon. So far his Twitter only showed a few nice animations that could be used for a new game project, but nothing definite. :/

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Almost 1.5 years since excessm published this game.
Really wish he'll have another project ready soon. So far his Twitter only showed a few nice animations that could be used for a new game project, but nothing definite. :/
Welp if you want something to look forward to then this might make you pretty happy:
The Patreon group Together is doing a translation for this game. They said that this game wouldn't take as long as their previous games(Succubus Prison and J○Fight) to translate.
It took them about 8 months to finish Succubus Prison so to quote their statement "The game is far shorter than Succubus Prison or J○Fight so it won't be long before we're already deciding on what to do next!"
This could mean 4 months or even less(just spit balling the number of months)