What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp if you want something to look forward to then this might make you pretty happy:
The Patreon group Together is doing a translation for this game. They said that this game wouldn't take as long as their previous games(Succubus Prison and J○Fight) to translate.
It took them about 8 months to finish Succubus Prison so to quote their statement "The game is far shorter than Succubus Prison or J○Fight so it won't be long before we're already deciding on what to do next!"
This could mean 4 months or even less(just spit balling the number of months)
You have made my day. They have made my day. YAY!!!!!!!!!

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oooh that is nice to hear.
Definitely beats whatever google translate garbles together with "universal swordsman" and so on.

Also didn't know that Succubus Prison was translated either. The game looked pretty interesting, but absolutely impossible to play without text. Guess I found what to play in the meantime. :p

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Welp if you want something to look forward to then this might make you pretty happy:
The Patreon group Together is doing a translation for this game. They said that this game wouldn't take as long as their previous games(Succubus Prison and J○Fight) to translate.
It took them about 8 months to finish Succubus Prison so to quote their statement "The game is far shorter than Succubus Prison or J○Fight so it won't be long before we're already deciding on what to do next!"
This could mean 4 months or even less(just spit balling the number of months)
Holy shit yes.

I've been using the partial translation, which only really translates the story up to the second city. If they translate this game fully, i'l replay it from scratch just to get a feel of whatever the hell is happening in the story.

Link to the patreon:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I managed to play through the whole game but I'm completely lost on the actual story. The partial translation helped with filling out my inventory and getting as much stuff as I could, but that's about where I sit with this game right now.

Hopefully one day there'll be a translation for the previous two games. I'd really like to know what's happening in all 3 but even one game is good to have translated. Maybe it'll open the door for the other two as well.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
=Together= has released the first version of the translation in their patreon, patreons only sadly.

​​​​​​Still, anybody os a patreon and could share what the translation details?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
=Together= has released the first version of the translation in their patreon, patreons only sadly.

​​​​​​Still, anybody os a patreon and could share what the translation details?
It goes up to the 2nd Town and includes UI, menu, equipment, quests (1st town), tutorial, arena, library (with enemy description), all H-Events/Attacks/CGI.

I probably won't bother until it is fully released, but it's nice they keep to their schedule.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The update is short but very good! It's only $1 to get the patch, but like Jeszael said, it's only up to the 2nd town.
Here are some screen shots of what the translations look like

Image 1:
Image 2:
Image 3:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The update is short but very good! It's only $1 to get the patch, but like Jeszael said, it's only up to the 2nd town.
Here are some screen shots of what the translations look like

Image 1:
Image 2:
Image 3:
This is actually really nice to see, I'm happy there will be a full translation to this game. That said, do you know how long this work has been underway? I wonder what the full time span will be like until the translation is finished.

Thanks for sharing anyway

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This is actually really nice to see, I'm happy there will be a full translation to this game. That said, do you know how long this work has been underway? I wonder what the full time span will be like until the translation is finished.

Thanks for sharing anyway
This first patch only took 13 days from when they announced Parade Buster would be the next translated game: Date January 18 2018(they could have started sooner than the given date). The first patch was posted on January 30th for patrons.
Their last translation took about 8 months, but this game is a lot shorter they epressed "it won't be long before we're already deciding on what to do next!". I guessed in a previous post that it would take anywhere between 4-5 months to complete, which still seems to be accurate.

So if they average 13 days for each town in the game (which would be 10 towns) it should be completed in about 4 months.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This first patch only took 13 days from when they announced Parade Buster would be the next translated game: Date January 18 2018(they could have started sooner than the given date). The first patch was posted on January 30th for patrons.
Their last translation took about 8 months, but this game is a lot shorter they epressed "it won't be long before we're already deciding on what to do next!". I guessed in a previous post that it would take anywhere between 4-5 months to complete, which still seems to be accurate.

So if they average 13 days for each town in the game (which would be 10 towns) it should be completed in about 4 months.
It might be a bit faster since they are already done with the UI and that kind of stuff.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh hey guys, =Together= Has released the second version of the translation

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't got one, but I wouldn't worry about it. =Together= Releases the translation for free after its complete, so we just gotta wait for it.
ell unless they jump through certain hoops it'd be a crime to sell it

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well even if you're impatient (like me). 1$ a month is really cheap to get updates sooner.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Personally, I'll just wait until it's done. I didn't need it translated to beat it in the first place and I can get whatever enjoyment I get out of it with the clunky partial that was posted a while ago. I'd really only use the full translation to understand what the story is.... and that's something more suited for a replay.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Personally, I'll just wait until it's done. I didn't need it translated to beat it in the first place and I can get whatever enjoyment I get out of it with the clunky partial that was posted a while ago. I'd really only use the full translation to understand what the story is.... and that's something more suited for a replay.
At least the wait won't be s agonizingly long as MGQ Paradox.