What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah besides the goal of some sidequests and the angel boss you have to kill at the same time there's absolutely nothing really that isn't completely straightforward about the game.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At least the wait won't be s agonizingly long as MGQ Paradox.
hahahaha a this point one should be learning jap instead of waiting a trad, the game will update faster than the translation for the next like other 5 years if torotoro wants another part? kek

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
hahahaha a this point one should be learning jap instead of waiting a trad, the game will update faster than the translation for the next like other 5 years if torotoro wants another part? kek
I think I could learn Jap faster than the updates and releases if I truly dedicated myself to it.

Then again im lazy as hell.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another translation patch has been released. They finished up all the non story and h text (weapon and enemy description). So now they can focus on the the good stuff.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am really nervous excessm is getting out of the game or even hentai business...his Twitter has had like zero hentai art for months, and he is usually a prolific animator even if he not working on a game...so I figure he either is so busy doing a new game that he not posting anything else (but without even a mention of new game material?) or he simply just isn’t into it anymore...has anyone heard otherwise?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Calm yourself friend. He writes on twitter about how much he's taking a liking to running. That and Monster Hunter World is taking up his time. Fair, it's a pretty solid game.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I very much doubt his previous Doujinshi and H-Games made him enough dosh to just slack around all day now. And there was a time where he posted some tests with a new animation program - so maybe he has something bigger in the works right now.

But it's nice to hear though that he picked up running though - it's a healthy hobby to have.

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a more complete save since the last one posted is missing enemies.

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
English translation v4 is now posted for patrons:

Our fourth update contains -
  • Hichiri-Kyou Route to Wylat Castle Town: West
  • Wylat Castle Town: West Subquests and Information
  • Sasara Scene
  • Bell & Lyla Scene

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oooh does that mean they're done with the mainstory?
So only the extra content left, which doesn't have that much text. Nice, can't wait to play the full tranlsation.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"Our fifth update and the game is (99%) complete.

The entire story, post-game content and everything you can find should be completely translated, we also added some new translated images!"

Yes it looks like the game is completely translated now.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Our fifth update and the game is (99%) complete.

The entire story, post-game content and everything you can find should be completely translated, we also added some new translated images!"

Yes it looks like the game is completely translated now.
Sadly not yet publicly available. :<

kind of weird to ask. like going to Starbuck's and asking for a burger.
Or a free coffee because you're black /timely relevant joke

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, what is actually still untranslated in the game? If all the content and post-game content is actually translated, what's left?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, what is actually still untranslated in the game? If all the content and post-game content is actually translated, what's left?
Minor text that they haven't spotted/forgot. They ask people to report any untranslated text they find so that they can clean up before the public release. So far I haven't found any, and I'm doing the post game.

Speaking of the post game. Boy did I miss out when I skipped it during my first playthrough! So many quests and that whole extra dungeon is great!

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Nice spot! Does anyone know how to unzip the Data.Wolf file to be able to paste the patch? My original method of using Arc_conv doesn't seem to work (possibly outdated when WolfRPG got updated)