What's new

ACT [cauchemar] メルティナイト / Melty Night (RJ213056)

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Melty Night

Blog was updated with new images.

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this was posted under the upcoming section on DLsite today. Release 10/2018.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm looks like they're adding a few costumes, aluraune and that's about it apparently in terms of major content. Can't blame them for wanting to cash in after development hell. Can't wait to see what voice they give to aluraune.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Apparently the demo on the Dlsite has the aluraune grab attack in it. I sure hope they make a full release.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
"発売予定時期
2018年10月下旬"

Late october release date? I think it's gonna be delayed considering there's been no evidence of any progress.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They've been making updates slowly to the game. Apparently if you pay the subscription fee you get a version of the game that has 12 characters in it

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Long time no necro :p (no need to 4x post anymore, dood)

It has come to my atttention the original game, Melty Quest the top-down ARPG with awesome art, was still planned for release in late December 2020:
So, reality check: that's an oversight, right?

They seem to be going for a VR nonsense that'll probably come out in 2199, like Monster Girls Island will.
But the old, solid, ambitious and interesting Melty Night was scrapped, or wasn't it?

edit: <yell at me/throw me a cookie if you want smtg looking like an OP; the thread itself should in in GUC. Use Necromancy responsibly, kids >
edit2: would-be OP:
<pic from iitial OP>
Shooting Action RPG WolfRPG with male MC x femdom combat rape

<initial OP>So I stumbled upon this game. Its a Action (Zelda) reverse rape (kinda) game. At the beginning you select your avatar and your class. You move around and attack. Getting too close to monster girls seem to get you raped and you'll need to struggle out. There isn't really any reverse rape scene, its more of a picture of the girl (sometimes naked depending on how much damage you did to her). I have yet to get to a boss to see if they have a scene.

To be precise, enemies have only 2 CG (clothed/naked), but get special text AND a location-specific whipped cream variant, depending on what finishes you off.
There are 2 versions of the trial:
- DLSite's with 5 girls, 1 area with one boss
[following to be confirmed, please correct me if I'm wrong]
- Ci-en's with 6 girls when you're a supporter

Ci-en's version should be compatible with some modded girls:

Controls:
wasd to move/escape when pinned
E open menu
Mouse to aim (including menus)
Lclick to select/shoot
Rclick to cancel/exit/cast special skill
mouse wheel to adjust sliders
1-8 Use items set in hotbar
R Exit defeat scene
F12 Reset

Features:
Clothes destruction, night/day cycles, dungeon traps, multiple weapons, partner system (just the blue-haired girl)
Trial has Succubus, Wolf, Slime, Neko and Alraune

Themes: Reverse Rape, Monster girls

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Obvious necro, yeah they're not continuing the game. I got the latest version of the game. It has loli so you will have to PM.
Version 1.04a which to my knowledge is the last available version. All that the dev is making now is VR that actually requires VR equipment to play. I suppose it must be lucrative because the updates for that keep rolling.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Neither game looks interesting imo.

Melty night is another rpgmaker title with static .png sex, and this new thing is another 2D H-dev circle jumping to 3D.
Rather than merely jumping to 3D they're going into VR, which most people don't have interest in or have the money to afford playing equipment while it's also a lot more troublesome to code and set up than standard 3D titles. Also why tf would you want to play a VR H-game, sounds like motion sickness just waiting to happen...

At the very least this isn't another loss of a great 2D circle, from what I've seen of this title it all looks quite whelming.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Neither game looks interesting imo.
Melty night is another rpgmaker title with static .png sex
Was. More accurately, would have been.
I don't think I need to remind anyone of Succubus Quest, or Rhapsodia: "Other games with another rpgmaker title with static .png".
Lilith in Nightmare had a similar (worse in terms of a top-down shooter) gameplay. All the games I mentioned had incredible sales - for good reasons.
But sadly, yes, this is a thing of the past. A nostalgia-inducing beast :cry:

I couldn't agree more with the 'jumping to 3D [...] sounds like motion sickness just waiting to happen...', though.

Version 1.04a which to my knowledge is the last available version.
By any chance, is it the version that was compatible with the modded girls, from that old obscure repository? I remember trying hard to make a vampire girl work :unsure:
I'd double-check, but the Cauchemard site looks like it died since the last time I visited. RIP, old friend, you shall be missed 💐

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Was. More accurately, would have been.
I don't think I need to remind anyone of Succubus Quest, or Rhapsodia: "Other games with another rpgmaker title with static .png".
Lilith in Nightmare had a similar (worse in terms of a top-down shooter) gameplay. All the games I mentioned had incredible sales - for good reasons.
But sadly, yes, this is a thing of the past. A nostalgia-inducing beast :cry:

I couldn't agree more with the 'jumping to 3D [...] sounds like motion sickness just waiting to happen...', though.

By any chance, is it the version that was compatible with the modded girls, from that old obscure repository? I remember trying hard to make a vampire girl work :unsure:
I'd double-check, but the Cauchemard site looks like it died since the last time I visited. RIP, old friend, you shall be missed 💐
It's the latest version so probably yes?