What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Someone have a 'tricks' to find the folder www in this game ?
I have a translations for this , and I can't because the folder doesn't exist or i can't see it .
For sure , i just need to remplace the original 'www' with the translate , no ?
If there no www folder, it mean the game is packed.
Think of the "www" folder for MV game as the many folder in the RGSS file from the older rpg maker.

You need the right tool to extrac the folder from the "boxed" version of the game exe. There's a thread about translating MV in the translation forum with info about how to do this.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Demo for the 2nd part of the game was recently released at DLsite

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ213606.html

The full release date of the game as of this time is at February 2018.

I haven't played the first game, since I haven't figured out how to use partials (...), though I am a fan of Poison's previous games (tentacles!)

I'll leave the creation of a new thread to someone more capable.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Demo for the 2nd part of the game was recently released at DLsite

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ213606.html

The full release date of the game as of this time is at February 2018.

I haven't played the first game, since I haven't figured out how to use partials (...), though I am a fan of Poison's previous games (tentacles!)

I'll leave the creation of a new thread to someone more capable.

I had already made a thread 18 hours before you bumped this one.
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/1730268-ぽいずん-slave-s-sword-2~帝国革命編~

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry everyone i must ask again, I had escaped prison then to the village, make it to the black hair guy but when I told to him then the green hair guy in the right area (next to stall) nothing happen, is that a special requirement to make cut scene happen?

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry everyone i must ask again, I had escaped prison then to the village, make it to the black hair guy but when I told to him then the green hair guy in the right area (next to stall) nothing happen, is that a special requirement to make cut scene happen?
I had to talk 3 times between the guys. So:
1. talk to the guy in pub
2. talk to green beard
3. talk to the guy in pub
4. talk to green beard
5. talk to the guy in pub
6. talk to green beard

They repeat text (say the same thing) but got it to progress after three times. Didn't do anything in between, just back and forth between the two dudes. So dunno, try that or talk to random people in town and then try again.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does this game have a walkthrough? Sort of stuck looking for rope.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK I get it now, you must be talk to him face to face like he standing not rear (left side) to trigger event, may be dev copy it's code but forgot to change direction of trigger event. -_-

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
My computer had an error and I ended up losing my save from this game and I wanted to port it over to the next game, does anyone have a virgin clear? (I wanted to port a virgin run over)

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bump this again, but does anyone know the code to the keypad on the story mode zombie and star thing castle?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Full translation done by:

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my game heroine voice seems to be high pitched. Anyone has this problem? if i play the voice directly from the game file, it's normal but in-game it became high pitched.

zipetya

Reputation score
^ Well, in mine they are absolutely as they should be (as in very much the same with the .ogg voices in the 'se' folder). Honestly don't think anything in the in-game options could mess with that; maybe try tinkering with your sound card settings?
But they should be the same, because AFAIK those .ogg files are just loaded and played during the relevant times in-game, so... Dunno.

Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

A tiny contribution:

If you don't want those ear-piercing sound effects for the menu, extract these into www/audio/se:

Not sure what they were thinking using those obnoxious laser sounds. It was driving me insane.
Sorry to sort-of-but-not-really necro for such selfish reasons, but could I ask for a re-upload of this? Accidentally deleted them, and the mega link is not working anymore.

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ Well, in mine they are absolutely as they should be (as in very much the same with the .ogg voices in the 'se' folder). Honestly don't think anything in the in-game options could mess with that; maybe try tinkering with your sound card settings?
But they should be the same, because AFAIK those .ogg files are just loaded and played during the relevant times in-game, so... Dunno.

Sorry to sort-of-but-not-really necro for such selfish reasons, but could I ask for a re-upload of this? Accidentally deleted them, and the mega link is not working anymore.
Sorry, actually the sound from the ogg is indeed disoriented even when i play it from the mpc. It just only some of them that affected, is there a reason as why the ogg sound not properly like that?

zipetya

Reputation score
^ Well, her speaking voice is sort of high-pitched... Granted I only played like half an hour of the game - but during that time no excessively high-pitched or distorted parts, on my end anyway.
Apart from reinstalling the game and/or changing sound card settings, nothing comes to mind...